GUILTY PA - Jasmine, 4, & Nicole Snyder, 6, starved to death, Lycoming Co, 10 Sep 2021 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good riddance! I hope the jailers give her three peas a day while they sit and eat ice cream in front of her. What a disgusting piece of scum this woman is. :mad:

JAN 20, 2023
“In all the years that I’ve been a practicing attorney, this is the most horrific case I’ve ever experienced,” said Ryan Gardner, the Lycoming County District Attorney.

In all, Butler pled guilty to:
  • Conspiracy - Criminal Homicide
  • Conspiracy - Criminal Homicide
Butler won't be prosecuted for these remaining charges, according to the district attorney's office:
  • Criminal Homicide
  • Criminal Homicide
  • Endangering Welfare of Children - Parent/Guardian/Other Commits Offense
  • Endangering Welfare of Children - Parent/Guardian/Other Commits Offense
  • Unlawful Restraint/ Serious Bodily Injury
  • Unlawful Restraint/ Serious Bodily Injury
  • Conceal Death of Child
  • Conceal Death of Child
  • Simple Assault
  • Simple Assault
  • Recklessly Endangering Another Person
  • Recklessly Endangering Another Person
  • Abuse Of Corpse
  • Abuse Of Corpse
  • Obstruction
  • Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence
  • Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence
According to the DA's office, the charges that were dropped would have no impact on Butler's sentencing. The charges would have run concurrent with the sentence.

Echo Butler had no words for the family gathered in the courtroom on Friday.

Last edited:
Oh good - glad another one plead guilty & now sentenced. I have Michele Butler's sentencing on 6/23/23.

@PommyMommy - hoping Ron Butler has a next court date - ?? And since Echo plead guilty - does the court site have anything on when Marie Snyder will be sentenced? She plead guilty to murder & fraud.

TIA! :)

@PommyMommy - any update on Ron Butler's next hearing?

For Marie Snyder I have sentencing hearing on 7/24/23 - is that correct?

Well, what in the world? I posted them all the other day, Niner. I thought... lol

I shall try again! Ronald's hasn't changed and they're still showing Trial for Echo Butler.

Ronald Butler docket sheet
Trial List 01/09/2023 9:00 am

Echo Butler docket sheet
Trial List 04/10/2023 9:00 am

Michele Butler docket sheet
Guilty Plea 06/23/2023 1:30 pm

Marie Snyder docket sheet
Sentencing 07/24/2023 3:30 pm

Okay - thanks! At least I have Michele & Marie's sentencing dates correct.

I shall venture back in about... oh - 3 or 4 days... :)

@PommyMommy
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
me again!
Any updates for Ronald yet?

@PommyMommy
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
me again!
Any updates for Ronald yet?

The Calendar hasn't changed; still shows 1/9/23 Trial List.

On 2/2/23, the prosecutor and defense attorney's both received a transcript via eService: "Transcript of Proceedings Held on September 27, 2022 - PT." The Calendar shows that event as an Omnibus Motion.

That's about it. MOO

The Calendar hasn't changed; still shows 1/9/23 Trial List.

On 2/2/23, the prosecutor and defense attorney's both received a transcript via eService: "Transcript of Proceedings Held on September 27, 2022 - PT." The Calendar shows that event as an Omnibus Motion.

That's about it. MOO

Okay - see ya in about another week... :)

FEB 20, 2023

Nicole E. and Jasmine J. Snyder

1677349243942.png

Nicole E. Snyder, 6 of Williamsport was carried to heaven in the arms of the angels in 2016 and her sister, Jasmine J. Snyder, 4, also of Williamsport, was carried by the angels to heaven in 2017. ...

Nicole was born in Lititz on Jan. 23, 2010. She was a sweet and loving big sister who loved all things purple.

Jasmine was born in Lititz on Nov. 11, 2012. She was a sweet natured sister who loved all things pink.

In their brief time here on earth, they brought immense joy to their family.

[...]

A Service of Remembrance will be held Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023 at 11 a.m. at Community Baptist Church, 1853 State Route 87, Montoursville, with Chris Santalucia officiating. Burial will be held privately at the convenience of the family.

1677350625024.png 1677349889470.png

@Niner, there has been some activity on Ronald Butler's docket sheet.

CALENDAR EVENTS
Trial List 06/05/2023 9:00 am Scheduled
Guilty Plea 07/06/2023 4:00 pm Courtroom No. 1 President Judge Nancy L. Butts Scheduled

ENTRIES
05/17/2023 Butts, Nancy L. Pre-Trial Order of Court - Remove from Trial List

@Niner, there has been some activity on Ronald Butler's docket sheet.

CALENDAR EVENTS
Trial List 06/05/2023 9:00 am Scheduled
Guilty Plea 07/06/2023 4:00 pm Courtroom No. 1 President Judge Nancy L. Butts Scheduled

ENTRIES
05/17/2023 Butts, Nancy L. Pre-Trial Order of Court - Remove from Trial List

And Butler's 55th birthday is on 6/5/23 - nice birthday present - prison!!

Monday, June 5th:
*Case Scheduling Hearing (@ 9am ET) – PA - *Jasmine Jean (4) & Nicole Elisabeth (6) Snyder (missing/last seen since Sept. 2015 & found Nov. 6 & 7, 2021 buried in Williamsport City, Lycoming County; Jasmine: died/was killed on around Aug. 11, 2017 & subsequently buried in 2017 & Nicole: died/was killed around May 10, 2016 & subsequently buried in 2016, both in the back yard on Livermore Rd.) – *Ronald Ray Butler (53/now 55) (father of Echo) arrested, charged (2/28/22) & arraigned (waived) (4/11/22) with 2 counts of endangering welfare of children-parent/guardian/other commits offense (3rd degree) & 1 count of obstruction in child abuse cases. Plead not guilty. $200K bond. Bond reduced (4/20/22) to $50K. Should he post bond he is to be placed on intensive supervised bail with an ankle monitor & have no unsupervised contact with children. He also may not contact the witnesses or co-defendants in the case including his wife Michele & daughter Echo. Posted nominal bail (9/28/22) & is out of jail.
Case, affidavit & court info from 11/6/21 to 10/4/22 reference post #194 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ycoming-co-10-sep-2021-arrests.600153/page-10

12/13/22 Update: Next trial list hearing on 1/9/23 @ 8am. 1/9/23 Update: Judge Nancy L. Butts Monday denied a defense motion to dismiss charges of endangering the welfare of children & obstruction of justice against Butler & will proceed to trial. In her opinion, Butts wrote Butler knew the girls were mistreated & allowed his daughter & Snyder to torture them. They lived together in the trailer home. Butler knew Nicole & Jasmine were in danger because he had told a friend he tried to sneak crackers to them, the judge found. Butler’s failure to get the girls substantial help meets one of the tests for the endangering charge, Butts said. As for the obstruction charge, Butts cited Butler falsely telling an investigator the girls “were with a friend & they were fine” & initially saying they never lived with him.
2/2/23: Prosecutor & defense attorneys both received a transcript via eService: "Transcript of Proceedings Held on 9/27/22 - PT." The Calendar shows that event as an Omnibus Motion.
5/17/23 Update: Pretrial Count Order: remove from trial list. Next case scheduling hearing on 6/5/23 @ 9am. Change to guilty plea hearing on 7/6/23 @ 4pm. And his 55th birthday today.
*Marie Sue Snyder (27 @ time of first crime/32/now 34) “mom” – Fraud: Plead guilty on 10/31/22. Murder: Plead guilty on 10/31/22 & will be sentenced after she testifies at Echo Butler’s trial. Sentencing on 7/24/23.
*Echo Lane Butler (21 @ time of first crime/26/now 27) – Plead guilty & sentenced (1/19/23) to 2 consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole.
*Michele Lee Butler (43 @ time of first crime/48/now 50) (mother of Echo) – Plead guilty (4/11/22) & sentencing hearing on 6/23/23.

So... @PommyMommy - I am only coming up with articles from Mar. 18th - and you seem to have better luck than me!

Any news on his hearing yesterday - did he not wait until 7/6 to plead guilty??!! :)

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

So... @PommyMommy - I am only coming up with articles from Mar. 18th - and you seem to have better luck than me!

Any news on his hearing yesterday - did he not wait until 7/6 to plead guilty??!! :)

TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
Nothing in MSM that I can find, Niner, and the the docket sheet hasn't changed. :confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back