GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor JB. How awful.

<modsnip>

BW is a 2-bit con artist. When the money started to dry up, he panicked, killing her, and taking the money he wanted. Based on the broken hair clip pieces, found in the carpeting of her apt., I'm leaning toward strangulation or suffocation as c.o.d.

He had one female friend, JB, giving him some major dollars (a scam), another who took him out to eat, and provided a roof and bed, another having his children (with whom he shared a roof and a bed) and he finally had one child he felt was old enough to care for two-three others, another female friend he tries to use as a partial alibi, and, finally, uses his grandma's name as his own, and attached it to a big scam and a murder.

JB had a code on her CashApp. He got that code, and transferred the money, it appears, after her death. Drive's the Jeep, belonging to the mother of his children, to locate a place and then to transfer her body. On a side note; Legitimate work seems much less difficult but it's "the game", that I'm sure was his first and only love.

Almost a year ago; Birdie's Kitchen Brings Big Flavor And Big-Hearted Hospitality To Spring City

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor JB. How awful.

<modsnip>

BW is a 2-bit con artist. When the money started to dry up, he panicked, killing her, and taking the money he wanted. Based on the broken hair clip pieces, found in the carpeting of her apt., I'm leaning toward strangulation or suffocation as c.o.d.

He had one female friend, JB, giving him some major dollars (a scam), another who took him out to eat, and provided a roof and bed, another having his children (with whom he shared a roof and a bed) and he finally had one child he felt was old enough to care for two-three others, another female friend he tries to use as a partial alibi, and, finally, uses his grandma's name as his own, and attached it to a big scam and a murder.

JB had a code on her CashApp. He got that code, and transferred the money, it appears, after her death. Drive's the Jeep, belonging to the mother of his children, to locate a place and then to transfer her body. On a side note; Legitimate work seems much less difficult but it's "the game", that I'm sure was his first and only love.

Almost a year ago; Birdie's Kitchen Brings Big Flavor And Big-Hearted Hospitality To Spring City
Wow and wtf I just can’t believe that this man did all this and the before he killed her he knew what he was doing the whole time I am so glad he messed up and made the mistake he did because he really was a stupid person and if anything thank goodness he’s not put on the streets

Poor JB. How awful.

<modsnip>

It’s all so disturbing. I wonder what other things he’s done prior to this evil crime because this was all so easy for him…
Gosh - get a loan or figure something else out! And take care of your babies! What is wrong with people?!

It’s all so disturbing. I wonder what other things he’s done prior to this evil crime because this was all so easy for him…
Gosh - get a loan or figure something else out! And take care of your babies! What is wrong with people?!
I was wondering the same. I think he's done this scam thing before, I just hope no one else lost their life, or their kids were put in danger. They found her body only about a mile from his original Restaurant location.
---
He's been hauling product in his truck from the restaurant at 60 N. Main St. in Spring City to his home refrigerator so it doesn't spoil, he said.

Watts opened shop in January 2020, on his 30th birthday. "I went into business with no help of any kind, just support from my mom and a close friend 19 months ago."

Birdie's "Good Food and Good Vibes" The N. Main Location.

I doubt he could get a loan. He owes thousands in back rent to at least two landlords. There's a fresh eviction case, too, if I'm reading documents correctly.

I just read the criminal complaint. They have so much on this guy! LE sure did due diligence putting their case together. I'm confused as to why there is no cause of death yet. Normally toxicology test results can take several weeks to get results. Did he inject her with something?

He must have been planning this for a few months. I wonder how she met this con artist. I bet he never told her he'd lost the lease, of course he didn't. It's a shame she didn't have a lawyer go over this so called contract. Poor thing.

He still has his gimme fund set up. He raised 4295.00 in 16 mo. I hope there is a way her family can get ahold of the money he stole from her. Her children sure need it, especially the 8 year old with special needs.

What a loser.
I’m correcting my statement to say that all of the donations to the were 16 months ago.

My heart is broken for her son, for all who loved JB. I just can’t believe that filth snuffed out her life for the money. Is there anyway that money can be recovered so it can’t be used to pay legal fees? Can accounts be frozen, or is it too late?

Will CPS will step in for the welfare of his three children that were left alone and unattended all night.
Cps will 100% be involved to at least assess the situation. That I can promise

I’m wondering if the accused had any injuries on him as a result of the struggle with Jennifer, who was fighting for her life. Or, injuries sustained while in the act of burying her body.

I noticed in the Watts Complaint (page 29, under Cellular Telephone Analysis) it says: “in the early morning of January 5, 2023, Watts’ cell phone was in the area of Pottstown Hospital in Pottstown, where Watts was receiving medical treatment.”

An exact time isn’t given, but it does say his cell phones left the area of the hospital “at approximately 2:35 AM”. This time of morning suggests, to me, (IMO) it wasn’t for something routine.

This whole thing is so disturbing and horrific. Poor Jennifer, and her poor family!
My take on the hospital trip is most likely chest pains due to panic and stress. If I were to be under that amount of stress trying to hide a murder I committed I know 100% I’d be having panic attacks if not an actual heart attack. I don’t believe this was a planned murder but rather a cover my butt and I need the money now type. I think she was on to him and he was caught and he panicked and killed her. Then panicked not knowing what to do with her body as he drove around for 48 hours with her in the jeep. I’m more surprised that he spent the time after the hospital trip to scope out the spot or potential start digging it right after. I mean the guy had no drivers license and was driving around with a dead body in the car! Would have been easier for him to drop her in the river than dig a shallow grave.

Obviously this cruel, evil person didn't think about his own very young children who are 9,7 and 3. Somehow their Mom will have to explain to them as they grow up why their Dad is away. Someday they will find out what he has done. I really feel so bad for his wife and children.
I understand how you feel, but my take is a little different. If there’s a silver lining……maybe now his three children will have a chance to grow up and be respectful responsible law abiding citizens. Especially if CPS investigates. Otherwise, I just don’t understand how his poor kiddos would even have had a chance.
I do feel sorrow for the mother of his children.

I understand how you feel, but my take is a little different. If there’s a silver lining……maybe now his three children will have a chance to grow up and be respectful responsible law abiding citizens. Especially if CPS investigates. Otherwise, I just don’t understand how his poor kiddos would even have had a chance.
I do feel sorrow for the mother of his children.
Yes, I hadn’t thought about that. That could definitely be a silver lining.

Finally found an article with the affidavit

On my phone the affidavit isn’t showing - just blank space on the screen. Has anyone read it and can provide a rundown? Been keeping a close eye on this one.

The bite marks to her tongue suggest some form of smothering/suffocation, to me.

On my phone the affidavit isn’t showing - just blank space on the screen. Has anyone read it and can provide a rundown? Been keeping a close eye on this one.

The bite marks to her tongue suggest some form of smothering/suffocation, to me.
It’s 43 pages long so it’s kind of hard to just give a rundown. There is lots of detail about each search warrant, cell phone tracking, inconsistent statements, witness interviews.

Can you open this?

I’m very local to the gravesite. I can actually see it from my home. I realized after reading the affidavit that I was outdoors at the same time BW’s phone pinged by there.

My dog was going absolutely nuts barking in that direction. It actually took two of us to finally get the dog to give it a rest and come inside. I hope my super guard dog scared him into rushing out of there quickly and helped her to be discovered sooner. It’s such an odd location choice imo. For days after, the dog took very frequent trips outside just to stand and stare in that direction. I thought it was a uti.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe
Back