GUILTY PA - Jennifer Brown, 43, didn't pick up son from bus stop, car parked at home, Limerick Twp, Montgomery Co., 3 Jan 2023 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m very local to the gravesite. I can actually see it from my home. I realized after reading the affidavit that I was outdoors at the same time BW’s phone pinged by there.

My dog was going absolutely nuts barking in that direction. It actually took two of us to finally get the dog to give it a rest and come inside. I hope my super guard dog scared him into rushing out of there quickly and helped her to be discovered sooner. It’s such an odd location choice imo. For days after, the dog took very frequent trips outside just to stand and stare in that direction. I thought it was a uti.
Oh wow! Your dog probably smelled the decomp. :(

I’m very local to the gravesite. I can actually see it from my home. I realized after reading the affidavit that I was outdoors at the same time BW’s phone pinged by there.

My dog was going absolutely nuts barking in that direction. It actually took two of us to finally get the dog to give it a rest and come inside. I hope my super guard dog scared him into rushing out of there quickly and helped her to be discovered sooner. It’s such an odd location choice imo. For days after, the dog took very frequent trips outside just to stand and stare in that direction. I thought it was a uti.
I'm very local as well. I have the big white english lab (you might have seen me walking by). My dog did not want to walk by that area anymore. We used to all of the time. Now he crosses the street to the borough maintenance building side instead.

I'm very local as well. I have the big white english lab (you might have seen me walking by). My dog did not want to walk by that area anymore. We used to all of the time. Now he crosses the street to the borough maintenance building side instead.
And mine was the opposite. When we walked by on the 5th Ave side she was pulling towards the grass by the driveway sniffing like crazy multiple nights in a row. We actually stopped going over there after it happened a few days in a row because they had salt on the sidewalks there and she has sensitive paws.

Anyway, hi neighbor. Glad someone is in custody. This has been intense and so sad.

On my phone the affidavit isn’t showing - just blank space on the screen. Has anyone read it and can provide a rundown? Been keeping a close eye on this one.

The bite marks to her tongue suggest some form of smothering/suffocation, to me.
IMO possibly internal bleeding/injuries.
Maybe a combination?
IMHO, he’s a monster

MOD NOTE:

At this time, the social media accounts of the accused’s attorney are not approved sources to be linked. They may be reasonably discussed if mentioned in the MSM but the accounts themselves aren’t to be brought here.

As a reminder:

These are the RULES concerning social media. There are several pages allowed to be linked and discussed. However, the following applies to even those:

Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.

Thanks for helping keep Websleuths amazing!

- Mad

16 March (Lower) Court Date:

Defendant:
Blair Anthony Watts, 33

Some PA Court DocketS:
1)) &
2))
3)) [Combined] Police Criminal Complaint & Affidavit of Probable Cause:

4)) District Attorney Statement:
GRAPHIC Text

5)) Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Accused Killer Of Limerick Mom Jennifer Brown Professes Innocence
Blair Watts faces a March 16 preliminary hearing in the Jan. 3 death of his former business partner, according to court records.

More at link.

Accused Killer Of Limerick Mom Jennifer Brown Professes Innocence
Blair Watts faces a March 16 preliminary hearing in the Jan. 3 death of his former business partner, according to court records.

More at link.
I laughed - his attorney posting a video on TikTock, standing in front of a lawfirm logo event wall? Very cheesy, I hope BW gets a new attorney. We want him to have a vigorous defense to prevent any potential appeal, after he's convicted.

I laughed - his attorney posting a video on TikTock, standing in front of a lawfirm logo event wall? Very cheesy, I hope BW gets a new attorney. We want him to have a vigorous defense to prevent any potential appeal, after he's convicted.
Yeah this defense attorney is a piece of work. He is presenting his defense evidence using social media before there has been a preliminary hearing or anything.

A Royersford man will face trial in his business partner’s murder

Prosecutors said Blair Watts had defrauded Jennifer Brown the entire time he worked with her, and killed her as tensions about his restaurant business mounted.

Blair Watts defrauded his business partner Jennifer Brown for months, prosecutors in Montgomery County said Thursday. And as his desperation mounted amid his crumbling restaurant plans, they said, he killed her and dumped her body in a shallow grave.

Watts, 33, faces first- and third-degree murder, theft, and related charges in the death of Brown. He was held over for trial on all charges after a marathon preliminary hearing before Magisterial District Judge Richard Welsh.

The Royersford native’s attorney, Christopher Mandracchia, vehemently contended at the hearing that the prosecution had assembled a “rubber shell of a case” that lacked evidence.
This is all circumstantial at best, and there isn’t enough to pass this level for a first-degree, intentional killing,” Mandracchia said.

First Assistant District Attorney Ed McCann disputed that characterization, saying the evidence, while circumstantial, was “significant and powerful.”

Watts acknowledged that he was the last person to see Brown, 43, alive in January, McCann said. He then reported her missing and concocted a story about her last few hours that the prosecutor said was patently false.

This is all circumstantial at best, and there isn’t enough to pass this level for a first-degree, intentional killing,” Mandracchia said.
Go back to law school, Mr. Mandracchia. Circumstantial evidences holds the same amount of weight as physical and direct evidence.

BW, who was arraigned before a Montgomery County Judge on first and third-degree murder, theft, and related charges, pleaded not guilty on Tuesday.

He was represented by two public defenders though previously being represented by CM of CDM Law.

Interesting that the lawyers have changed.

BW, who was arraigned before a Montgomery County Judge on first and third-degree murder, theft, and related charges, pleaded not guilty on Tuesday.

He was represented by two public defenders though previously being represented by CM of CDM Law.

Interesting that the lawyers have changed.
He probably couldn’t afford it…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back