PA - Josephine Delucia, niece tried to kill her driving until oxygen ran out, Old Forge, Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
‘I’m going to watch’: Niece tried to kill aunt by driving until oxygen tank ran out, police say

A Pennsylvania woman allegedly tried to kill her elderly aunt, who is dependent on oxygen, by suffocating her back in November – now, arrest documents reveal disturbing new details in the case, according to WNEP.

Investigators say Carrie Trowbridge, of Old Forge, kept her aunt, Josephine Delucia, in a car for hours with a tank that would only last one hour and told her she was going to watch her die.
upload_2019-1-31_16-31-55.jpeg
Police say Trowbridge would have benefitted financially from her aunt's death.

That court paperwork says Trowbridge told her aunt, "I have your statements in my purse. You think I'm stealing your money? You're going to die today old woman, and I'm going to watch you!"

Delucia told police she made several attempts to escape but was forced to stay in the car. At one point, she pretended to be dead, and Trowbridge brought her back to their home.

Trowbridge is locked up, facing attempted homicide, forgery, and reckless endangerment, as well as a long list of other charges in Lackawanna County.

Attempted Homicide Charges

Police: Niece Tried to Kill Elderly Aunt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalayc