PA PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *GUILTY #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police continue the search for a missing 2-year-old boy who was last seen on Tuesday morning.

Police say King Hill was last seen at 9:50 a.m. on July 7 at 31st and Page streets in Strawberry Mansion.

6308872_070920King-Hill.jpg

More at Philadelphia police search for 2-year-old boy last seen on Tuesday

This doesn't sound good... I hope that I'm wrong,

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Members may discuss and question the facts respectfully, but in accordance with Websleuths victim friendly policy, until/unless there is an officially named POI/suspect in this little guy's disappearance, please forego the blatant victim blaming.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Numerous posts have been removed. Please read TOS (aka The Rules, linked in my signature), and remember ...

Information from social media is considered rumor and is not allowed. WS is fact based and information stated as fact must be sourced to MSM or LE, or an official missing person page (approved by WS).

Also, sleuthing of family members, including their social media, is a violation of TOS.

Sorry to interrupt again. Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

As with other cases, sleuthing the mom's social media is not allowed.

While King's mom has apparently stated in MSM that she believes there was more than a professional relationship between MR and TP, there is nothing in MSM or from LE to substantiate that.

Members may discuss what she has said in MSM but her social media comments are off limits.

claudicici asked for approval to post the video of SP Nugget News interviewing King's uncle.

This one video is being approved, but because there is not a lot of background information on the SP Nugget News as a source, this is not to be interpreted as a blanket approval to use them as a regularly approved source.

Something that doesn't sti right with me is the fact that the stepfather made a point to organize a separate birthday party for King. Very inappropriate and a total slap in the face to the mother.

Something that doesn't sti right with me is the fact that the stepfather made a point to organize a separate birthday party for King. Very inappropriate and a total slap in the face to the mother.
I have a feeling he would not have been welcome to the other party. AH has been openly critical of him. After all, he was a primary caretaker for King for two years and was raising him as his own son.

How do you know he rejected her? I have only heard AH criticize the stepfather. I haven't seen that he has done the same towards her. Couldn't the same be said about her in regard to raising King?
I thought it was okay to comment on the video and the statements made by the uncle? We don't know anything for sure, but it does line up with the fact that he had King for long periods of time and mom and grandmother had the little girl.

I thought it was okay to comment on the video and the statements made by the uncle? We don't know anything for sure, but it does line up with the fact that he had King for long periods of time and mom and grandmother had the little girl.
Yes, we can. I didn't hear him say he rejected his daughter. Maybe since she has autism it was better for her to stay at home with her mom. She probably needs a lot of attention and he couldn't take her to work with him at the Gym like he could King. Many kids with autism like to stick to a regular schedule and they don't like change. Maybe he was just closer to King and Amber is closer to her daughter.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing because there was nothing much said that is relevant to the murder or to the investigation. I doubt his relationship with his daughter has anything to do with it.

The family is likely just frustrated and looking for someone to blame. Amber's brother doesn't have much faith in the investigation and doesn't seem to believe the evidence LE found, he thinks the cousin and the family were involved, they knew Tianna made up the story of the man with the gun, etc, etc, but in the end I really don't see how he could know more than what LE knows.

My biggest take-away is how tragic and devastating this really is for everyone involved.To me the uncle seems like a lost child himself,from the beginning I always felt he truly cared about King and is completely heartbroken but he has no coping skills on how to deal with the entire situation.That interview lady is inciting him IMO to believe in some crazy conspiracy that King is alive and somehow the law enforcement is in on it and TP has a great lawyer and will get off and they will give King a new identity....it's just insane.IMO AH & uncle really need guidance instead of someone giving them false hope
Other than that what stood out to me was what he said about MR telling him he "accidentally" described him to TP but then told AH TP saw him when picking up King that is really strange to me and that TP described the correct car.Also that MR asked for a DNA test and really seemed to want to be King's dad yet he didn't even call his biological daughter on her birthday It's all so strange.
The question who is paying for TP defense is also always bugging me.
Her preliminary hearing is Wednesday.Hopefully that will clear up the exact charges.One thing is for sure,as sad as it is,she would not be charged with any degree of murder if LE did not have solid evidence the baby is dead.

Yes, we can. I didn't hear him say he rejected his daughter. Maybe since she has autism it was better for her to stay at home with her mom. She probably needs a lot of attention and he couldn't take her to work with him at the Gym like he could King. Many kids with autism like to stick to a regular schedule and they don't like change. Maybe he was just closer to King and Amber is closer to her daughter.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing because there was nothing much said that is relevant to the murder or to the investigation. I doubt his relationship with his daughter has anything to do with it.

The family is likely just frustrated and looking for someone to blame. Amber's brother doesn't have much faith in the investigation and doesn't seem to believe the evidence LE found, he thinks the cousin and the family were involved, they knew Tianna made up the story of the man with the gun, etc, etc, but in the end I really don't see how he could know more than what LE knows.
From @claudicici's post.

My biggest take-away is how tragic and devastating this really is for everyone involved.To me the uncle seems like a lost child himself,from the beginning I always felt he truly cared about King and is completely heartbroken but he has no coping skills on how to deal with the entire situation.That interview lady is inciting him IMO to believe in some crazy conspiracy that King is alive and somehow the law enforcement is in on it and TP has a great lawyer and will get off and they will give King a new identity....it's just insane.IMO AH & uncle really need guidance instead of someone giving them false hope
Other than that what stood out to me was what he said about MR telling him he "accidentally" described him to TP but then told AH TP saw him when picking up King that is really strange to me and that TP described the correct car.Also that MR asked for a DNA test and really seemed to want to be King's dad yet he didn't even call his biological daughter on her birthday It's all so strange.
The question who is paying for TP defense is also always bugging me.
Her preliminary hearing is Wednesday.Hopefully that will clear up the exact charges.One thing is for sure,as sad as it is,she would not be charged with any degree of murder if LE did not have solid evidence the baby is dead.

Yes, the family is likely frustrated and confused and of course investigators can't give them any information so it only adds to their suspicions.

The interviewer is not helping much. She doesn't seem to know anything about the evidence LE talked about. She asked him, "They based it on a text message?"

LE never said that and they also never said they had a video of him deceased, or being deceased, or however they worded it.

Cody is surprised Marv is avoiding their phone calls. He basically answered his own question. He said Amber trusted him with King and knew him for a long time. He probably is consumed with guilt and likely knows what people are saying about him. If he does have a lawyer he has probably been advised not to talk to anybody about the case.

They keep talking about Tianna's cousin and how she apologized to the family and felt betrayed and it doesn't make sense. She said she wasn't feeling betrayed when she told police about the man with the gun. Of course she didn't, she believed the story at that point! She feels betrayed by Tianna and I don't blame her, especially if they were close. The interviewer implied she should be charged with giving the police false information. If she believed Tianna then she was just repeating what she told her. At least she admitted fault and is not denying the charges.

He also implied that police didn't care about King and simply gave up and they are just letting everyone think he's dead. Obviously that's not true if they had the FBI involved and utilized their behavior analysts, technical experts, and spent so much time viewing hours of cell phone and surveillance video, phone records and text messages.

I doubt there is any truth that King could still be alive. I've never heard of any missing persons case where police have notified family that a child is deceased, charged someone with murder and eight related charges, and then the child is found alive.

The family needs to be patient and wait until the investigation is over and the arrest affidavit and discovery are released. They also should stay away from social media. It seems to be filled with unknowledgable people who spread rumors and know nothing about how an investigation is run.

This is all just a distraction. The two sides bashing each other is not going to help anything. Police have said they are confident Tianna is responsible for Kings death and acted alone.

Perpetuating a rumor that he is still alive is not going to help the family. I hope they can stop listening to all these people. It's not going to help them get any closure. They need to be able to grieve in peace.
Hey, @claudicici and @MsBetsy, thanks for taking one for the team! The video was hard to listen to.

I agree that King is not alive and it seems like LE is on top of the circumstances. And it's not likely they've shared much with the family. I do believe that there are incriminating text messages. Concerning what is anybody's guess. I also believe King's family did love him, even if not in the same way some of us would expect.

But I keep getting stuck on some of what we've read in msm. King's grandmother said she never heard of the babysitter (TP) and King's mom said she never met her but I don't recall if she ever said she knew of her. For me, and maybe some of y'all, it's hard to understand how King was passed around without being checked on for so long. Heartbreaking.

And the conspiracy theory stuff IMO is ridiculous and unnecessary. MOO.

Since I don't have access to PA court site - maybe someone that does will let me know IF this is still a "go" today.

Wednesday, August 5th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am ET) - PA – King Hill (2) (missing July 7, 2020, reported missing July 8, 2020 by stepfather, Philadelphia; not found, police say he is deceased; dob 7/29/17) - *Tianna C. Parks (24/now 25) aka Tiana C. Parks was arrested (7/19/20) & charged & arraigned (7/20/20) with felony murder (F1), endangering the welfare of children (F2), possession of an instrument of crime (M1), interference with custody of children (F3), abuse of corpse (M2), unsworn falsification to authorities (M2), false report (falsely incriminate another) to LE (M3), obstruction of justice (M2) & tampering/fabricating with evidence (M2). Held without bond.
King info reference post #620 here:
Deceased/Not Found - PA - King Hill, 2, stepfather said King was with babysitter, Philadelphia, 7 Jul 2020 *arrest*

7/20/20 Update: Arraignment hearing on 7/20/20. Next preliminary hearing on 8/5/20.

Hearing Scheduled for 5 August*

- Philadelphia County,
Pennsylvania -
- 7 July 2020 -​

Defendant:
Tianna C. Parks, 24
aka Tiana C. Parks
Born: 4 August 1995

Philadelphia Municipal Court:
*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
&
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CourtSummaryReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0013577-2020&dnh=2bXMMIGg76p/cRQFxd88jg==
Pre-Trial Confinement - NO Bail Permitted
Next Scheduled Court Date:

9 A.M., Wednesday, 5 August, Room 306

18 § 2502 -
F1 - Murder
18 § 4304 - F2 - Endangering Welfare of Children
18 § 2904 - F3 - Interference With Custody Of Children

18 § 907 - M1 - Posses Instrument Of Crime
18 § 5101 - M2 - Obstruction of Justice
18 § 4910 - M2 - Tamper With/Fabricate Physical Evidence
18 § 4904 - M2 - Falsification to Authorities
18 § 4906 - M3 - False Report - Falsely Incriminate Another