PA PA - Nicholas Smyre, 23, no show @ work, sent psswds to friend, seen w/man, Dauphin Co, 29 Sep 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Nicholas David Max Smyre
23 yr old, male
5’11-6’0
125-135lbs

Brown hair; Long Hair below his shoulder and parts to the left side.
Beard & mustache
Green eyes; Wears Contacts & Glasses (his vision is poor without them)

Other distinctive physical characteristics
Stature to be thin
Long Fingers and Toes
Extremely thin arms and legs.

Other distinctive physical characteristics
Straight Teeth (had braces)
Acne prone to face and back.

Clothing
Maybe wearing Denim Blue Jeans, Long or Short Sleeve Shirt, Black or Grey Zip Hoodie

Footwear
Maybe wearing Tan Work boots with grey laces

Circumstances of Disappearance
Missing on September 29, 2021
Last seen leaving in an Early 2000 Silver/Grey Honda Civic (or similar like car) with a male in his early 20s with Dark Hair/Olive/Tan Skin Tone. (License Plate Unknown)
•Witnessed by an employee employed by Berks Homes for the Creekvale Townhome Community.

Last known "PING" to his cellphone was in the Carlisle, PA Area on Friday, 10/1/2021 @ 2:30pm

Additional Info

Nickname: Nick

Circumstance Notes:
•Nick was a “No Call/No Show” at his place of employment, Michael's Craft Store, Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA on 09/30/2021 & 10/01/2021.

•Nick had sent his last message to a close friend through Discord with his passwords to his computer and other sites which is out of character.

•Nick is a gamer, and enjoys D&D. He is known to play online gaming sites.

•He also tends to be quiet and reserved.

Very concerning. I wish I could tell him - please contact your family. Send them an email, a letter, just something so they know you're all right. As a parent, I can promise you they are not angry and just want to know you are safe and help you when you're ready, however they can.
Rooting for you, Nicholas.

Snipped
•Nick was a “No Call/No Show” at his place of employment, Michael's Craft Store, Jonestown Road, Harrisburg, PA on 09/30/2021 & 10/01/2021.

•Nick had sent his last message to a close friend through Discord with his passwords to his computer and other sites which is out of character.

BBM
This is so concerning….

Last edited:

Additional Info

Nickname: Nick

Circumstance Notes:

•Nick is a gamer, and enjoys D&D. He is known to play online gaming sites.

Worked with Nick for a while and he's a nice guy. I really hope he's okay. The circumstances seem so odd.

246519071_10220989879721688_5377594800760594562_n.jpg

Day Twenty-Two

Some PA Law Enforcement Encounters:
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/Report/MdjCourtSummary?docketNumber=MJ-12101-TR-0003506-2019&dnh=Ulptb/Ml4XRqPuupvxhlxA==
via: Case Search
(Driving Privileges as of November 2019)
(Includes Date-of-Birth)

Google™ Supplements & Updates:

Nicholas D. Smyre - Missing - PA - Google Search

Our Support to Nick's Mom, sherrismyre,
and her Facebook™ Friends.

Very concerning. I wish I could tell him - please contact your family. Send them an email, a letter, just something so they know you're all right. As a parent, I can promise you they are not angry and just want to know you are safe and help you when you're ready, however they can.
Rooting for you, Nicholas.

Echoing.

Who is the male he left with?

Please, Nick if......ya can call family. You have people who care.

Looks to me like he was headed west as Carlisle is West of Berks County and on the other side of the Susquehanna River. From Carlisle North, South or west would take him in to the rural mountains and thick woods of the PA Game lands.

Looks to me like he was headed west as Carlisle is West of Berks County and on the other side of the Susquehanna River. From Carlisle North, South or west would take him in to the rural mountains and thick woods of the PA Game lands.

Oh no, those mountains are no joke neither are the game lands. He is originally from Upper Northumberland County in the middle of no where so I have to assume he is semi accustomed to the wilderness but it doesn't sound good that he was with another person. Very odd situation.

So how do we help? Nick went missing from very close to my house. I cant stop thinking about it and just want to help. Havent heard anything about a possible search

Is there a Facebook group about the case? That's where I would look to ask about how to help, if there is one, especially if created by family. It could be they don't want to put anyone's safety at risk by arranging a search. Hopefully law enforcement has been searching?
It's nice of you to care and want to help.

Is there a Facebook group about the case? That's where I would look to ask about how to help, if there is one, especially if created by family. It could be they don't want to put anyone's safety at risk by arranging a search. Hopefully law enforcement has been searching?
It's nice of you to care and want to help.

I couldn’t find a facebook group, but his mom Sherri has been posting in a lot of local groups on facebook thankfully. For now I’ll keep spreading the word. I’m sure everyone on here relates to the feeling of wishing there was more to do to help. Hoping for more info from local media soon. Thank you so much!!

I know it’s not always possible but a little more info around the circumstances of his disappearance would be helpful.

I know. Someone has to know who he was last seen with but i’m glad they have a ping and his last messages... I’m sure the police know more than they’re able to make public. Just praying they’re taking it seriously.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895
Back