Identified! PA - Philadelphia, BlkMale 15-21, UP98334, Found down with drug paraphernalia, No Tattoos, "Baltimore Ravens" t-shirt, Dec'22 - NamUs removed

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Hochman

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (PM WARNING)

"Found down at a SEPTA train station with drug paraphernalia"

Sex - Male
Race - Black
Age Range - 15-21
DBF - December 14, 2022
Location - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
PMI - 5 Minutes
Condition - Recognizable

Height - 5' 7"-5' 9"(67-69 inches) Estimated
Weight - 155 lbs Measured

Hair Color - Black
Facial Hair Description - Light mustache hair
Eye Color - Brown

No Tattoos

Clothing & Accessories
- "GAP" black hooded sweatshirt
- "American Eagle" blue jeans, size 29 x 32
- "Baltimore Ravens" purple t-shirt
- Size 9.5 black and white "NIKE AIR" sneakers
UP98334 Shoes.png
- White socks
- Fidget spinner

I've created a reconstruction for this case, send a PM to view it.

I definitely see a resemblance here. IMO the indentations/slits in Cameron and this Doe's eyebrows seem to line up, though Cameron's photo is blurry so I can't be certain. the weight is also a match and the DLC/DBF are only a day apart

I would submit this ASAP to the Philly ME. He bears such a striking resemblance, even the way his left eyebrow hair sticks up.

medicalexaminer@phila.gov

Phone:
(215) 685-7458 (general inquiries)
(215) 685-7445 (to report a death, search for a missing person, or ask a question that needs immediate assistance)

Attachments

• Frye, Cameron.JPG
    Frye, Cameron.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 39
This is certainly Cameron, right down to the placement and size of his nose freckles. Between that and the eyebrow scars I don’t even think this one was added for DNA matching, had to have just been an oversight that they didn’t figure it out before adding his case to Namus. The probability that some other person of the right age, race, sex, and build is going to have the same eyebrow scars and freckle placement and live in the same state is about as improbable as it gets.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20221220_134031.jpg1: Reported missing from East Tupelphocken St
2: Known to frequent Anchor St
3: Found on Wynnefield Ave

2 speed cameras. I don't know if they would pick up anyone walking by.

I just talked to the detective on the case. He is passing the info to the ME. I didn't get an answer when I called ME. It's gotta be Cameron. The case is with the homicide dept.
Thank you for contacting the detective and thank you to @walt91 for finding Cameron and emailing the ME.

Like others have said, I would be shocked if this wasn't Cameron. He is so young... so tragic.

That definitely appears to be him, very sad. The most recent missing report was from just outside the city to the NW, not the Tulpehocken address (that was in September 2021).

That definitely appears to be him, very sad. The most recent missing report was from just outside the city to the NW, not the Tulpehocken address (that was in September 2021).
The most recent was Dec 13th 2022, the day before he was found. I've already spoken to everyone on the case there. I can't post any more details until they've released to the public. Just have to wait now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220_180904.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_180904.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 31
The most recent was Dec 13th 2022, the day before he was found.
Yes, that was the one outside the city. I was saying that the address that you posted in a map wasn't the address from which he most recently went missing. Flourtown, PA is just outside Philadelphia.

Yes, that was the one outside the city. I was saying that the address that you posted in a map wasn't the address from which he most recently went missing. Flourtown, PA is just
They have everything messed up. His address is the Tulpehocken location, detective said he was reported from there on the 13th. Missing and Exploited has it wrong, including his name. He is from Flourtown.

Interesting, I was wondering if he might be in a residential placement. There is a program in Flourtown (which is otherwise a mostly white suburb). How did they get it so wrong in the info?

Thank you for contacting the detective and thank you to @walt91 for finding Cameron and emailing the ME.

Like others have said, I would be shocked if this wasn't Cameron. He is so young... so tragic.
I emailed ME as well and called them. They called me back after I spoke with the detective. I've been working on this case and found this thread after I identified him. I contacted them before I knew this thread existed. I also contacted Missing and Exploited and she said she would fix the information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa0457
Back