PA PA - Richard Petrone 35 & Danielle Imbo 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently there are 2 cases that could be tied to the Pagan pill mill.

There is no direct reference to the Imbo-Petrone investigation and, to further cloud the already murky nature of the trial, there is another double homicide, the 2013 South Philadelphia slayings of Anthony Rongione, 44, and Michael Spering, 52, that sits on the fringe of the pill mill probe.
Read more at http://www.bigtrial.net/2016/06/imbo-petrone-disappearance-may-be.html#dpZVLGdXubLZblL5.99

It sounds like there may FINALLY be some movement in this case!! The FBI has long said this is a murder for hire situation, the Pagans may have been the hitmen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like there may FINALLY be some movement in this case!! The FBI has long said this is a murder for hire situation, the Pagans may have been the hitmen...

Whoa... I keep a very large distance between myself and the Pagans when out riding or at t bike show. Knew one that patched over to the Hell's Angles and got killed for it.

But I wonder why they were killed by the Pagans. Did Richard gamble or am I remembering wrong? Why take out Danielle too? Wrong place at the wrong time?

One possibility is the contentious divorce and custody battle that was going on at the time of the disappearance...

One possibility is the contentious divorce and custody battle that was going on at the time of the disappearance...

Was trying to figure out a reason other then the divorce. I'll be shocked if it's not tied to the divorce. Praying LE finally gets a tip to find their remains

Was trying to figure out a reason other then the divorce. I'll be shocked if it's not tied to the divorce. Praying LE finally gets a tip to find their remains
This case has driven me crazy for more than 11 years along with everyone else who lives in this area. The reason for their disappearance? Who knows? Could be an ex, could be something else entirely. I know that many people that do not live in this area like the idea of an accident, that they drove into the river. Though not impossible it is extremely unlikely. It is hard to have an accident in that particular area and not be discovered. The people who go missing in the Delaware are boaters or jet skiers. In fact, I could not find an incident where someone was missing for years and then found in that area. There was a case in Pottstown earlier this yr but the man was found after a couple of days.
I really do feel for LE in this case. Look what they have to contend with: 10 minutes after leaving the bar they could have been in 2 different states.( If they made it across the bridge to NJ) Now there are 2 different jurisdictions. Within an hr 3 different states(Delaware) slightly more than an hour and now there are 4 (Maryland). If D & R are in the water they are not in the Delaware River, they may be in one of the biggest graveyards in the world, the Atlantic Ocean. You can reach the shore very quickly from center city.
I don't know what happened to the truck, it may have been chopped, if this was the case there would be no evidence left of that truck within an hr, other than an oil stain. I know that people out of the area don't understand that this is prevalent here but it is. Probably started in Philly with the Model T. The truck could also have been driven to the NW suburbs, we have many, many barns and garages here. Nobody would have looked at that truck twice out here, everyone has a pickup truck or SUV. Change the plates and nobody would notice. I do suspect it left Philly in pieces hours after it was taken. How many ports in the area?
I am almost positive they were not buried, they went missing in Feb and the ground would be frozen. I think the truck had to go b/c of evidence in it but that is MO.
I did read the articles about the pagans and the pill mill so now we have another angle. I did at one time wonder if they came out of the bar and saw something they shouldn't have. I don't believe this now but who knows? The key question I think is who knew they were together at the bar? They didn't have plans, it was spur of the moment. Who was the target? One or both of them? I know at one time a user on here, who said she was Richard's cousin said that LE knows exactly what happened but can't prove it. I tend to believe this but she also stated on the early thread that teeth or a few bones were found and if she had confidential info why be sleuthing?
The problem with this case is that there are so many plausible theories and there is a lot we don't know. I hope they are found soon so the families will finally know what happened to them.

still missing: http://nj1015.com/these-people-are-...016-and-it-breaks-my-heart/?trackback=tsmclip

It seems like yesterday when Danielle Imbo of Mount Laurel and her friend Frank Petrone Jr. went missing. They were out on Valentine’s Day night in Philadelphia in his pickup truck — and it’s the last time they were seen. That was nearly 12 years ago.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-22-at-3.16.47-PM.png

Glad to see renewed interest in this case. There was and is no forensic evidence of a nature to apply my specific skill set. Lots of cold cases being solved in recent months, hope this one joins the "Solved" list soon.

ShowImage

Danielle and Richard were last seen on Saturday February 19, 2005 at 11:45 p.m. leaving Abeline's Bar on South Street in Philadelphia, PA. She is from Mount Laurel, NJ. Richard Petrone, Jr is from Philadelphia, PA. (NIC #M614738671) (Missing from PA) (Picture Above). Danielle was last seen wearing a jacket, cream colored sweater, blue jeans and carrying a black purse. Danielle does have a tattoo on her lower back of "flowers." Both Danielle and Richard are possibly traveling in his vehicle, a 2001 Black/Silver Dodge Dakota pickup truck (see similar picture above) bearing PA registration #YFH2319.

https://www20.state.nj.us/NJSP_Amber/DispatchAction.do?parameter=mp_detail&mp_id=673&type=mp

Thank you JerseyGirl. I have followed this case from day one and I am always looking hoping they have been found.

I'm watching the episode of Disappeared, featuring Danielle and Richard; the lead detective said that in those days there were no cameras on the bridges on the Pennsylvania to NJ side, so they may have gotten to NJ...and subsequently disappeared anywhere between Abilene and Danielle's home, I would think

I do wish these two families would get some peace

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I see this kind of thing come up a lot in murder/missing persons cases. It seems that blaming the "pagans" is one of the last acceptable forms of generalization. I am pagan and have been for more than 25 years. My mother was, as was my grandmother until her death at the age of 80. I a solitary practitioner but I have met with many groups over the years for group rituals and I belong to several online groups numbering 50,000+. For starters, the word "pagan" encompasses a vast array of beliefs, much like the word "Christian." In Christianty, you have the Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, etc. There is no one "pagan religion" where everyone shares the same belief system so generalizing the term is awkward. With that being said, I have never once met a pagan (Wiccan, Druid, or otherwise) that believed in human sacrifice or causing harm to another person. In fact, most believe that whatever you do to someone will come back onto you three times worse. (The Wiccan rede is "harm none.") It has been in my experience that murders that are blamed on Satanic cult activity has little to do with the actual Satanists and generally comes down to a far more personal reason that had nothing to do with a ritual. It has become quite easy to blame this kind of belief system, however, because there is little in the way of educating the public about pagan beliefs so all most people know is based on the media's portrayal of it.

That is a long-winded way of saying that I don't believe there was anything pagan about this disappearance. At first, I leaned toward a car accident. Perhaps they went for a drive or off the normal routes and crashed into a body of water that hasn't been checked yet. My second leaning is the car jacking circle. At any rate, I hope they get some answers soon.

Not many leads to go on. I think most likely they crashed in river and just haven't been found. Second theory somebody carjacked them and killed them.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I am still suspicious about the ex-husband---but I'd think that LE could have proven that somehow by now...so ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soundvisualproductions