PA PA - Shelley Luty, 19, Upper Darby, 23 Aug 1982

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i KNOW THIS IS WEIRD BUT SHELLEY IS CONTINOUSLY VISITING A FAMILY MEMBER AND TRYING TO SHOW THAT PERSON WHERE SHE IS. O GOD PLEASE LET US FIND HER SHE KEEPS SAYING PLEASE TELL THEM WHERE I'M AT I'M SO TIRED :(

I don't find it weird either. I can't explain how it happens, but I've heard too many stories of loved ones trying to deliver messages to people still in this world to try to explain it away. I sometimes have dreams about the cases I'm trying to help with. Do you think the family member who has these dreams would be willing to talk about them with us, knowing we won't think s/he's crazy?

Here's the thing she hardly knew my sister cause she was so little when shelley went missing. But my sister shelley has actually visited her 3x and this last time she actually showed her where she was and what happened to her and we are trying to find the place that she showed her. If we can find it we can find her . She did not tell her though she just said watch just watch me. Than she said tell them please i'm so tired.

I don't find it weird either. I can't explain how it happens, but I've heard too many stories of loved ones trying to deliver messages to people still in this world to try to explain it away. I sometimes have dreams about the cases I'm trying to help with. Do you think the family member who has these dreams would be willing to talk about them with us, knowing we won't think s/he's crazy?
Iam the family memeber my aunt comes to me every 3 yrs at the same time of year she shows me diffrent places when I ask her where we are she just says you have to tell them you have to show themplease im tired over and over and then she tells me to tell her daughter that she loves her and fades

Iam the family memeber my aunt comes to me every 3 yrs at the same time of year she shows me diffrent places when I ask her where we are she just says you have to tell them you have to show themplease im tired over and over and then she tells me to tell her daughter that she loves her and fades
it can get frustrating b/c I wish I knew where I was I would love to give closure to this some of the stuff that she show's me is pretty graphic and scary I can see 4 men one heavy set and 3 that are thin built but can never see there faces my bones are so chilled when I come out of it ,it is scary but in anothor sense it is not cause I know she wont hurt me defintly mind boggling and mind blowing

Oh dear, that does sound like a hard thing to go through. Is this the year? Does it happen at the same time of year when she died? I'm sorry to ask so many questions; I just want to understand and see what we can do to help locate her. If I'm being intrusive, please don't feel like you have to answer.

Hello, I too, grew up very near. In Broomall. Went to the Llanerch Diner all the time.
An astrological profile would be very useful. Tuba could help on the Astrology thread.

God be with you!

A request for a forensic astrology chart can be made here:

Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

FifthEssense the moderator for that subforum has outlined what is needed for a forensic astrology chart.

The forensic astrologers do not address physic visions or dream interpretations to the best of my knowledge.

For a chart for Shelley the following info is needed:
Shelley's Date of Birth.
Her time of birth
Her location (city and state) of birth.

The time of her disappearance (if this is unavailable, a time for Last known seen)
The place of her disappearance.
A time for any 911 calls or the report of her disappearance is helpful.

A link to this thread with your request.
HTH.

I don't feel as though you're being intrusive at all. Any help and/ or suggestions is welcome. Thank you. We appreciate it.

Oh dear, that does sound like a hard thing to go through. Is this the year? Does it happen at the same time of year when she died? I'm sorry to ask so many questions; I just want to understand and see what we can do to help locate her. If I'm being intrusive, please don't feel like you have to answer.

It just happened recently

It just happened recently

If you haven't already, it might help to sit down and write down everything you can remember, no matter how trivial it seemed at the time. Or make a voice recording if you're not comfortable writing, or have somebody else write down what you say. Colors, scents, directions, words, sounds, everything she said as close to word for word as you can remember.

I know it's sometimes hard to describe that kind of visit, which is usually happening on a level our analytical brains can't handle, but anything you can remember might help pinpoint her location.

If you haven't already, it might help to sit down and write down everything you can remember, no matter how trivial it seemed at the time. Or make a voice recording if you're not comfortable writing, or have somebody else write down what you say. Colors, scents, directions, words, sounds, everything she said as close to word for word as you can remember.

I know it's sometimes hard to describe that kind of visit, which is usually happening on a level our analytical brains can't handle, but anything you can remember might help pinpoint her location.

oh it is very vivid in my mind I defintly cant forget

oh it is very vivid in my mind I defintly cant forget

It wouldn't be to help you remember -- sometimes when you write it down, or record it so you can listen to it as if you were another person, you can see patterns or critical details that aren't obvious while you're experiencing or remembering it. But if you don't think it would help, then of course you shouldn't do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back