PA PA - Skeletal - Ohioville, Beaver County - 17 March 2022

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Have there been any updates in this case? I couldn't find anything.

View attachment 337039
Five missing persons cases from Beaver County, though I think this is likely more recent.
Karen Adams is an interesting possibility here. She actually disappeared from WV, but one of her last phone pings (from shortly after she was last seen) was in Steubenville, which looks quite close to where these bones were found.

Kenneth Williams’ car was found in WV, and I’m pretty sure not in the part immediately adjacent to this (if I remember right it was quite a bit further south), seems less likely that it’s him, although he did disappear from very close by so who knows?

I was wondering if there could be a connection to Patricia Meehan? Her parents lived less than an hour away and some of the previous owners of the mobile home in Ohioville have the same last name as Patricia's late aunt.

I was wondering if there could be a connection to Patricia Meehan? Her parents lived less than an hour away and some of the previous owners of the mobile home in Ohioville have the same last name as Patricia's late aunt.
Hmm yeah that is kind of weird, I wonder how common the name is in the area.

If you have property records handy, any idea whether the property was by chance vacant or for sale around the time Karen Adams disappeared (March 2007?)

Or for that matter when Kenneth Williams disappeared (May 2011)

I don't have any official records, I just dug around a little bit online. From what I found, the place was last sold in 2015 (to the current owners, I assume), and on google street view, the property looked unoccupied in 2008 and 2009 and pretty abandoned in 2012. Hope that helps!

I don't have any official records, I just dug around a little bit online. From what I found, the place was last sold in 2015 (to the current owners, I assume), and on google street view, the property looked unoccupied in 2008 and 2009 and pretty abandoned in 2012. Hope that helps!
Cross-posting links.

Yeah that helps a lot, thank you!

So what I'm gathering is it COULD have been unoccupied at the time of those disappearances, but not necessarily.

The reason I ask is I am looking at potential Israel Keyes cases, and the geographic location fits extremely well with a MO that is widely associated (but not 100% confirmed) with Keyes, and it fits even more so if the house was unoccupied at the time of the disappearances.

Karen Adams is pretty widely thought to be a high probability Keyes victim--I am not quite at that level, I'd put her more in the medium probability category but I find the location of this UID extremely interesting in relation to her as a potential victim.

I've never heard of Kenneth Williams mentioned as a possible Keyes victim (at least that I can recall) but he is one that I've been looking into recently a bit as there are quite a few things about his disappearance that fit. I think he is pretty low probability overall, but pretty high among those I've never seen mentioned anywhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie
Back