Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, let's break it down. According to Tim's mom, Tim and his mom stopped at the 7-11 at Neshaminy and Bristol Pike. Tim went into 7-11, left the store without purchasing anything. When he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot. She says a white car pulled up on Bristol Pike and someone who "looks like" Tim got in. The male driver had jet black hair.

First of all, 7-11 is already north of Bristol Pike (highway 13), so he would have headed south to get to it. Bristol Pike runs east-west. So second, which side of the road did the car supposedly pick him up on then travel after picking up "Tim"? Third, did Tim steal a drink from 7-11 or pay cash for one versus buying one? We see him clearly carrying a drink while inside the store. Why does his mom think he didn't purchase anything?

While in the 7-11 he can be seen with a white phone in his jeans pocket. Did he leave a second phone in the car? What about the threatening messages? What became of that?

As you can see by my map, to the west is a river, and to the east is a train station. South of Bristol Pike are the train tracks. If Tim headed west, he would have to cross a bridge to get home.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8949.JPG
    IMG_8949.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 232
Okay, let's break it down. According to Tim's mom, Tim and his mom stopped at the 7-11 at Neshaminy and Bristol Pike. Tim went into 7-11, left the store without purchasing anything. When he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot. She says a white car pulled up on Bristol Pike and someone who "looks like" Tim got in. The male driver had jet black hair.

First of all, 7-11 is already north of Bristol Pike, so he would have headed south to get to it. Bristol Pike runs east-west.

As you can see by my map, to the west is a river-size creek, and to the right is a train station. South of Bristol Pike are the train tracks. If Tim headed east, he would have to cross a bridge to get home.

GREAT map....see below what the PI says.

PI website says "Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot."

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

GREAT map....see below what the PI says.

PI website says "Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot."
Thanks.

That info seems to have been derived from the original report of when Tim went missing. The map clearly shows that Bristol Pike is south of the 7-11. There are a lot of inconsistencies.

Thanks.

That info seems to have been derived from the original report of when Tim went missing. The map clearly shows that Bristol Pike is south of the 7-11. There are a lot of inconsistencies.
Considering how close the train station is to the last known location, we have to include it as a possible scenario that he did get on a train. Unfortunately its opposite alternative from getting in a white car with a man with jet black hair.

I was thinking this, too.
The Croyden train station is immediately north, on the opposite side of 13. One could take that either north to Trenton, NJ or South to center city Philly (& from there, just about anywhere).
Considering how close the train station is to the last known location, we have to include it as a possible scenario that he did get on a train. Unfortunately its opposite alternative from getting in a white car with a man with jet black hair.
The train is actually east and south of the 7-11, and yes, very close. Either by car or train, it's looking like Tim ran away. Why? Because of the threats?

Who would threaten him in Croydon if he didn't know anyone there? Why would he flee Croydon versus seek safety at his mom's home?

i love sleuthing!!!! want to get to the bottom of every mind who would participate in something this evil and disgusting.
Fwiw, You just need to be careful when theorizing especially about mom.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Indeed....and certainly feel for her regarding her son no matter. I just have a tendency to think the worst so hopefully there will be better news. And that map is great. I know the area. But again, initial reports to police and detectives can be fuzzy. Especially if she had concerns. We don't have all the facts.

Can we be sure that the white blur we are seeing around his waist on the right side is actually something in his pocket?! It appears to me that there is a similar white blur on the left side as well. Perhaps it is simply the way the camera captured his movement and his black and white layers of clothing- as the PI's site states, "He was last seen wearing a plain black hooded sweatshirt with a white hooded sweatshirt underneath".

And just a random thought... how many white phones are there these days? Maybe iphones? But from what I've seen, most guys get black -
or other color- covers for their phones

And just a random thought... how many white phones are there these days? Maybe iphones? But from what I've seen, most guys get black -
or other color- covers for their phones
Hi Faith- I don't think most care...a lot of people put covers on them like otter box. So if there is only white available, they will take it.
I agree...it looks like a phone in his pocket...so very surprised at the comment I found on PI website and Mom comment.

Hi Faith- I don't think most care...a lot of people put covers on them like otter box. So if there is only white available, they will take it.
I agree...it looks like a phone in his pocket...so very surprised at the comment I found on PI website and Mom comment.

Unlikely but it could be an iPod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji2] Maybe...I don't know anyone that has on of those anymore...

Simplest explanation is that it's a phone considering all the inconsistencies we have seen.

Simplest explanation is that it's a phone considering all the inconsistencies we have seen.

You're right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member