Found Alive PA - Timothy Ceasar, 22, Bristol Township, 1 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Also the PI website says nothing about a white car and a guy with black jet hair. Where does he plan to walk to considering his disease, and what happened to the other story?

"Tim went inside while his Mom turned the car around. *By the time she got back into the parking lot, Tim was gone. *Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot.*"

http://knowitallgroup.com/missing-person-tim-ceaser-croydon-pa/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

If they in fact do NOT sell liquor at the 7-11, then it probably doesn't matter if it's tea, pop or juice.

I wonder if he purchased anything else there.

Also, the temp was in the 80s, yet he was wearing 2 hoodies as if it were fall. Perhaps he was wearing all the clothes he planned to take with him, thus indicating he planned to take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes....you're not wearing a sweatshirt, let alone 2 if you aren't hiding your track marks from shooting dope. The shaving kit could have been his works or possibly he was moving NE philly heroin up to the Croydon arrea to sell to Lower Bucks County....meeting up with whoever his distributor is. It's a very strong possibility. But I keep going back to the mom......Was she high? Drunk? Didn't remember details?? Covering for her son?? It seems like that have a very unstable or dysfunctional situation since he bounced around NJ, Glen Mills, and NE Philly.
Is it a possibility that she's omitting part of the story either because she can't remember the details, or possibly that she uses as well?? He definitely looks like an addict........

Here's the only thing that makes sense to me (rampant speculation.) Mom and TC drive to 7/11. TC jumps out of the car and pretty much says don't wait for me, I'm just going to walk home. With his condition, that probably raises her suspicion/concern a bit. Then again, he is 22 and doesn't seem like he wanted to talk to her about it and probably didn't wait around. She pulls out of the parking lot to make him think she's leaving, but she has no intention of doing that. She pulls in up the road to turn around and wait. A white car passes her driven by a guy with jet black hair. She sees it pull into the parking lot, which perhaps is not entirely in her view from her location. She pulls forward and catches the quickest glance of a guy with similar build to her son jumping in the car and shutting the door. They drive off and she's trying to decide - was that my son or not? Should I follow him or not? Again, this isn't a teen, he's a 22 year old man. So perhaps against her better judgement she decides that he's in his friend's car, so she is no longer concerned about him walking, and maybe the friend is really what he needs right now if he won't confide in her. She goes home and waits for him to come back. Meanwhile, her son has been milling about the store pretending to shop, picking up a bottle of tea, etc., just waiting until she leaves, and then he leaves too once the coast is clear.

I'm not saying this is what happened, but I'm saying it is one logical explanation given what we have been told.

Tim is a college student. It makes sense that he stayed with his uncle in Glen Mills for the college semesters, then was out for the summer and staying with his mom.. I personally don't find his living locations unusual. What seems to be off is what mom told media compared to what she told the PI.

PI website says "Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot." What might be with in a mile of that direction?
Can't imagine him walking further than a mile.

His mom's house.

Yes....you're not wearing a sweatshirt, let alone 2 if you aren't hiding your track marks from shooting dope. The shaving kit could have been his works or possibly he was moving NE philly heroin up to the Croydon arrea to sell to Lower Bucks County....meeting up with whoever his distributor is. It's a very strong possibility. But I keep going back to the mom......Was she high? Drunk? Didn't remember details?? Covering for her son?? It seems like that have a very unstable or dysfunctional situation since he bounced around NJ, Glen Mills, and NE Philly.
Is it a possibility that she's omitting part of the story either because she can't remember the details, or possibly that she uses as well?? He definitely looks like an addict........
Do you know Timothy or his mom?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

His mom's house.
I think North is opposite direction from his mom's house. As well, th 711 is about 10 minutes, 6 miles from her house. IMO

No I do not.....but I know the look of an addict. I was just supposing something. Just putting it out there since the story doesn't seem quantified at all.

This is my biggest question right now. Why those items?

Honestly the slippers piece has really confused me. IMO that's the last thing you'd pack, even when planning to stay the night elsewhere. Do we agree that he was likely leaving his mother to stay with someone else (maybe a relative)? It seems he bounced around homes a bit.

If not, I wonder what his mother thought about him having those two things with him. I suppose it's possible she didn't realize what he had with him (hence the initial reports) and then the 7/11 surveillance video showed the travel kit. But, didn't show the slippers... hmm.

Even if planning to crash elsewhere for the night, why slippers and no extra set of clothing? I'd be willing to bet that most people on this thread don't even own slippers, let alone grab them as one of the only things you take with you for the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he was in the hospital, the slippers and the shave kit made me think that.

no don't know them but just posing questions. this story is too weird to not pose questions.

i love sleuthing!!!! want to get to the bottom of every mind who would participate in something this evil and disgusting.

Honestly, I thought the same thing... but just blatantly carrying your works kit around like that seems unwise, and while most addicts are willing to take risks, that one just seems wildly unnecessary.

I don't know Tim, but there are some signs here that would point towards addiction. Knowing that his mom planned on following him would suggest that she either didn't trust him or was weirded out by his behavior at the time.

Unfortunately, nothing in this story seems to add up, so we don't really know what's fact and what's misinformation.

PI website says "Based on surveillance video, when he left the store, he headed north towards Bristol Pike on foot." What might be with in a mile of that direction?
Can't imagine him walking further than a mile.

I was thinking this, too.
The Croyden train station is immediately north, on the opposite side of 13. One could take that either north to Trenton, NJ or South to center city Philly (& from there, just about anywhere).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back