Sex - Male

Hair Color - Black (wavy in style)

Eye Color -
Blue

Height - 70 - 74

Weight -
170 - 175

Medical Details -
Scar on upper left arm, dark complexion, using medication at the time of disappearance.

Clothing -
Last seen wearing black tennis shoes, blue jeans, and no shirt.

Circumstances - The missing person was last seen just after midday at his residence in Brush Valley Township. Authorities expressed potential concern regarding the influence of medication he was taking at the time, but despite searches undertaken by the local volunteer fire company, bloodhounds and scuba divers, no trace of the missing person has been located.

*The article this extract was taken from has a photograph attached to it, but there is no photograph on his Namus profile.

attachment.php

Indiana Gazette August 15, 1977

Attachments

• Kolish, William.JPG
    Kolish, William.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 82
Thank you both so much for sending these through.

From NamUs - printed 3/3/2018

Dental Status: Dental information/charting is currently not available
DNA Status: Initial inquiry underway
Fingerprint Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Has anyone seen info on what he had on his upper left arm?
There is a John Doe from 1978 that has Crazy Legs on his upper left arm who was found over by Philly and matches his general description: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
I only could find that he had a scar.

I also found this picture which I think is him. I'm not 100% sure the other pictures posted are all him. This is from United Highschool, Armagh, Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States (9 miles from Brush Valley Township), yearbook 1953 as sophomore. I think he was born in 1938, most likely April 11.

1698655658808.png

I only could find that he had a scar.

I also found this picture which I think is him. I'm not 100% sure the other pictures posted are all him. This is from United Highschool, Armagh, Indiana County, Pennsylvania, United States (9 miles from Brush Valley Township), yearbook 1953 as sophomore. I think he was born in 1938, most likely April 11.

This man is my Great Uncle... his disappearance is definitely a family mystery...
I'm unsure what the scar was, I'll have to ask my mom..
he was definitely mentally unwell (potentially schizophrenic?)
There was one suspected sighting many many years ago by *my* uncle, but it was never confirmed...

Tiffany Eiselman

I'm unsure what the scar was, I'll have to ask my mom..
he was definitely mentally unwell (potentially schizophrenic?)
There was one suspected sighting many many years ago by *my* uncle, but it was never confirmed...

Tiffany Eiselman
Hi @Tiffi24 Welcome! Do you know if family gave DNA in the past years? Today William would be 86, maybe he still is or died in a nursing home. Where was the (potential) sighting and under what circumstances? Did he have a nickname, f.i. Bill

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back