Parents of Kyron suspect stepmom (MERGED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe what I'm reading from some of the links in the links threads. That Kyron's parents said Terri has been very vocal about having failed both polygraphs. That she's known deceitful for a long time but Kaine said he never saw her going to these lengths. Oh my. This is looking very bad for poor little Kyron. I'm so sad for him. The Mother said Kyron was reported missing at 10:00. sad sad sad

Can someone help me with something....

I'm trying to think what I would be doing if I was DY. A number of you have mentioned that TH ruined her marriage to KH (do we know this for a fact?).

So....I believe that a woman who ruined my marriage is now responsible for the disappearance of my son. I never really liked or trusted her but for some reason allowed her to raise my son and I decided that it made sense for me to live 4 1/2 hours away. I am livid (she does appear to be mad at TH)

Now...I am doing a presser with my ex who happens to be the man who dumped me for TH, allowed her to be in my sons life and never seemed to see her for who I thought she really was. Instead of appearing to be LIVID with him too, I am stealing glances with little knowing smiles at him.

Why doesn't she want to hire a hit on KH as well (kind of joking here) as I know I would want to!!!!!

Something is just rubbing me the wrong way and I can't place my finder on it. Does anyone else feel the same way??

I don't think any of us can even begin to think what we would do in Desiree's shoes. I am willing to bet that I would not react they way I think I would if my child was missing. I have no idea how my emotions would run or what I would do or say. I tend to be a say what I feel needs to be said kinda of person, but who knows how I would react if my child went missing. I might ball up in a corner and not speak to anyone ????

I think the glances at one another are nothing more than reassurance from each other. They have probably been told my police not to give this info out or make sure you share this info. Their marriage may have ended but the the parental relationship has not. My parents have been divorced for 20 something years and both had said to that they still love the other one because without him/her they wouldn't have me and my siblings.

It is not a fact that Kaine cheated on Desiree with Terri. I have not seen this anywhere, nor I have heard Desiree or Kaine say this. I think this is just pure speculation!

I can't believe what I'm reading from some of the links in the links threads. That Kyron's parents said Terri has been very vocal about having failed both polygraphs. That she's known deceitful for a long time but Kaine said he never saw her going to these lengths. Oh my. This is looking very bad for poor little Kyron. I'm so sad for him. The Mother said Kyron was reported missing at 10:00. sad sad sad

Reported missing at 10:00?? Huh? I thought they only figured out he was missing when he was supposed to get off the bus and didn't.

Desiree has stated in one of her recent interviews that Kyron was reported absent at school at 10:00 am

I think she means it was noted by school staff and he was "marked absent" at around 10 a.m. I do not think she is saying that it was discovered that Kyron was missing at 10 a.m.

It's interesting that Desiree said that Terri hasn't been truthful for the 7 years she's known her. So something was amiss and Desiree just kept her mouth shut.

And the fact that Terri didn't call Desiree herself but had the school secretary inform Desiree that Kyron is missing is VERY VERY VERY odd. If I was Terri I would have wanted to tell her myself.

It's starting to look like Kyron really is no longer with us. :( But I really admire Kaine and Desiree for keeping the hope alive that Kryon will return home and safely.

A quick question, but when they were asked is there was someone else involved in Kyron's disappearance, wasn't the question posed as a third person? I heard that, and then the newscasters repeated it a couple of times on the broadcast spots.

What surprised me was who was the second person? The LS had nothing to do with Kyron's vanishing as far as what we have read about, right? So we don't know about a 2nd person and yet a 3rd person is asked about :waitasec:

PS: If it wasn't so late I'd go find the video and watch the presser again. xox

Maybe the reporter meant that
1. person was Kyron
2. person was Terri
3. person was ????

Can someone help me with something....

I'm trying to think what I would be doing if I was DY. A number of you have mentioned that TH ruined her marriage to KH (do we know this for a fact?).

So....I believe that a woman who ruined my marriage is now responsible for the disappearance of my son. I never really liked or trusted her but for some reason allowed her to raise my son and I decided that it made sense for me to live 4 1/2 hours away. I am livid (she does appear to be mad at TH)

Now...I am doing a presser with my ex who happens to be the man who dumped me for TH, allowed her to be in my sons life and never seemed to see her for who I thought she really was. Instead of appearing to be LIVID with him too, I am stealing glances with little knowing smiles at him.

Why doesn't she want to hire a hit on KH as well (kind of joking here) as I know I would want to!!!!!

Something is just rubbing me the wrong way and I can't place my finder on it. Does anyone else feel the same way??

I think they may have bonded over their desperation for Kyron and mutual lack of trust of TH. Whatever may have happened way back, they're on the same side now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back