Paris Hilton - 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paris is heading to freedom. Looks like her parents waiting in a black suv. Lots of media there. lol I figured she get out right after midnight.

Fox has a link to the video and is covering this live.

http://www.foxnews.com/

See there Paris, it wasn't all that bad, now was it?

I got to work today and began my usual visits to my daily websites.
A big pic of Paris is on the CNN homepage.....and the thing that struck me the most was the color of her eyes......I think this is the first time that I have ever seen her with her natural eye color. Trivial, I know....but I just think she looks totally different with her natural color. Check it out before the big pic is scaled back down.

http://www.cnn.com/

Guess they don't allow colored contacts in the pokey!

I got to work today and began my usual visits to my daily websites.
A big pic of Paris is on the CNN homepage.....and the thing that struck me the most was the color of her eyes......I think this is the first time that I have ever seen her with her natural eye color. Trivial, I know....but I just think she looks totally different with her natural color. Check it out before the big pic is scaled back down.

http://www.cnn.com/

Guess they don't allow colored contacts in the pokey!
I wish they wouldn't allow people to make money off their illegal activities. She is a freak IMO and doesn't need to be given special attention because she seems to think she is above the law. Also, how the heck would she know what it is like to be in prison!?!? She was hidden away from the rest of the inmates. She is a perfect example of how NOT to raise your children.:loser: I am NOT a Paris fan! Can yall tell? ;)

I wish they wouldn't allow people to make money off their illegal activities. She is a freak IMO and doesn't need to be given special attention because she seems to think she is above the law. Also, how the heck would she know what it is like to be in prison!?!? She was hidden away from the rest of the inmates. She is a perfect example of how NOT to raise your children.:loser: I am NOT a Paris fan! Can yall tell? ;)
LOL....is anyone a Paris fan? She sure isn't making money off her interview and I found a little comfort in that.

I think she has served her time. Paid the price. Now I am anxious to see what her near future holds.

I know she says she wants to do good stuff now, but I'll believe it when I see it.
LOL...I agree with you reporter. She is young and she MIGHT change,(I won't be holding my breath though;) ) but up to this point in her life...she has been pretty much a waste of space.
:razz:

I know she says she wants to do good stuff now, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Me, too. Too often I hear of people getting into a bad situation (for instance, serving time in jail for DUI), claiming it has changed them, then returning to their old habits as soon as they start clubbing or partying again.

I hope that Paris does turn around. She's a young woman now, and she has the means to do some real good in life. I hope she doesn't waste it. That said, I'd be very surprised if she stopped partying and clubbing and acting like an idiot.

LOL....is anyone a Paris fan? She sure isn't making money off her interview and I found a little comfort in that.

Hi J2. I found a little comfort in that as well. Somebody was telling me that someone in LA (I think) put up a billboard "BOYCOTT HILTON". Did you hear anything about this?

Hi J2. I found a little comfort in that as well. Somebody was telling me that someone in LA (I think) put up a billboard "BOYCOTT HILTON". Did you hear anything about this?
Hi J-1
I did not hear that, but it certainly would not surprise me.

Me, too. Too often I hear of people getting into a bad situation (for instance, serving time in jail for DUI), claiming it has changed them, then returning to their old habits as soon as they start clubbing or partying again.

Yeah, they always "find God" too. That just cracks me up! I didn't know He was lost.....

After so many years of hearing that from people who have been to prison....I have come to the conclusion that that must be where God lives....because that's where everyone "finds" Him...:rolleyes:

btw, no offense to anyone....I'm just being funny :p

I hope that Paris does turn around. She's a young woman now, and she has the means to do some real good in life. I hope she doesn't waste it. That said, I'd be very surprised if she stopped partying and clubbing and acting like an idiot.

I saw on LKL (first time I've watched that show in YEARS!) last night that she's hired a crisis PR guru to now assist with her new image. How 'bout just laying low for awhile and doing good deeds...and knocking off the clubbing?! It shouldn't be so hard, LOL.

They were also saying she NEEDS to rehab her reputation - but no one was betting on her being successful for any length of time.

I saw on LKL (first time I've watched that show in YEARS!) last night that she's hired a crisis PR guru to now assist with her new image. How 'bout just laying low for awhile and doing good deeds...and knocking off the clubbing?! It shouldn't be so hard, LOL.

They were also saying she NEEDS to rehab her reputation - but no one was betting on her being successful for any length of time.

Well, that "PR guru" has got his work cut out for him. I can't imagine being the person responsible for trying to overhaul Paris Hilton's reputation or image. It could lead a person to drink, and then where would you be? The same boat as Paris herself.

Well, let's hope she takes a different path from Brittany and Lindsey.......

I think it's just a matter of time before she's back in the saddle again (with Brittany and Lindsey). She will not change, no matter what she says. Too much money, too little brains. It's really too bad that she doesn't use her resources to do some good in this world...she's very lucky she was born into that family.

Lindsey is extending her stay in rehab...might be hope for her, you think? Britney is a lost cause though. I don't know if there's anyone home upstairs with her. She acts like a spoiled teenage brat and one that wants the whole world to notice her. Now likely there underlying mental issues that really need to be dealt with but she doesn't seem inclined to do that. Maybe Lindsey is, I hope so for her sake. Of the three of them, I always thought she was the cutest. Maybe there was a point in time that she seemed sweet where the other 2 skipped right over that stage.

Aw im glad Paris is finally out of jail!
She looked so happy coming out..but it was funny how she walked like she was on the runway!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back