Paris Hilton to serve time part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you wouldn't want to be thrown out on my account..........actually I don't think anyone would throw us out unless we were in church.
Crosses church off list of things to do with SCM and TG.

Cripes, then the paparrazzi will be on our tails..I just don't know SCM. Too big of a risk.

You're right, JBean. I'm not willing to risk it...I just value my privacy too much.

You, me and TG will just have to try to behave ourselves online - maybe we'll get sent to the same bawdy, irreverant Heaven - we can hook up there.

I will start behaving myself here, someone I know may recognize my sick humor

I got to thinking that maybe the reason PH was crying about the head/can/toilet was because she's constipated............she eats like a bird and maybe that end only works once or twice a week and this is the week :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: I was only kidding, I don't go to church. Maybe we could entertain at some Senior Center.
of course you don't go to church! You got kicked out of them all. Something about a bj or something? I don't know didn't read the whole memo.

okay back on topic.
where were we.
Okay the more I talk about this, the more I understand where Baca was coming from and I am not a Baca fan.

of course you don't go to church! You got kicked out of them all. Something about a bj or something? I don't know didn't read the whole memo.

Well I thought the back of the seats were higher than they were, not my fault I was caught in someones Christening photos :angel:

Interesting article on MSN discussing Paris' sudden change of heart:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=265195&GT1=7703&mpc=1

There are some funnies in here!

LOS ANGELES -- One day Paris Hilton is screaming for her mommy as she is cuffed and taken to the pokey in a reckless driving case. The next, she's the model of magnanimity, saying she wouldn't appeal her 45-day sentence and that she is "learning and growing" from her time behind bars.
An insincere buffing of an image scuffed like a pair last season's Jimmy Choos? Maybe. Effective? Probably, say veteran Hollywood image-makers.

Sands describes Hilton's change of heart as "media ploy." But unlike actor/director Mel Gibson — who remains on the fringes after he launched an anti-Semitic tirade at the police officer who arrested him for drunken driving last summer — Hilton will emerge smelling as sweet as her namesake perfume, he said.

"She will become a real Hollywood star from this experience," he said. "If she handles it like a famous person and goes to a military base, visits Walter Reed, then Hollywood will embrace her. It's very forgiving. It's not like she insulted the Jews." :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck