Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Paris survive without her Blackberry?
Where does one go 'clubbing' in jail?
And that awful generic shampoo and no bikini waxes!

Awwwww poooor baby.

Seriously I think jail time may benefit Paris....for the first time in her life she will not be pampered. Let's hope the gal learns her lesson.

>>According to TMZ.com, Hilton's lawyer picked her up at her parents' home and then drove her to the Men's Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles as a ruse to throw off the paparazzi.<<

http://keyetv.com/entertainment/entertainment_story_155060103.html

What's a "pay jail"?

Have to say, that was very clever, dropping her off at the Mens' and then having her transferred.

I guess having her a the MTV awards was to throw everyone off - thinking it would not be last nite that she booked in.

I'm thinking about what you said about the time of checking in & credit - she couldn't have left it any later to check in, could she? I think it answers your previous question on whether she knew or not - geez - credit for yesterday when she served about half an hour.

Paris does'nt look too happy about being the butt of the joke at the MTV Awards.
http://www.hollyscoop.com/paris-hilton/sarah-silverman-picks-on-paris-hilton_11307.aspx

I don't like Paris at ALL but that was a mean and crude joke Sarah Silverman told.

I hope this prison time straightens her out & makes her realize she is not above everyone else OR the law just b/c she is an heiress. If her comments are to be believed, she sounds slightly more mature already.

Poor little rich girl. She has absolutely no moral compass. I pity her and hope this will make her think about her future.

What's a "pay jail"?

Have to say, that was very clever, dropping her off at the Mens' and then having her transferred.

I guess having her a the MTV awards was to throw everyone off - thinking it would not be last nite that she booked in.

I'm thinking about what you said about the time of checking in & credit - she couldn't have left it any later to check in, could she? I think it answers your previous question on whether she knew or not - geez - credit for yesterday when she served about half an hour.
We have jails here that the inmate pays to go to . Private jails sort of.
They also call them the Glam Slam. They are not THAT nice I don't think. But they are better.

As long as they give her a mirror she'll be ok. She will stand in the mirror all day saying "I'm hot and then changin her hair into different styles and saying again "That's hot" Hey maybe she will actually read a book. The first one one should be her own and she can actually see what "she wrote".

Crash-LOL!!!
Im SICK of Paris, she gives blondes a bad rep. Shes so dumb, all she had to do was NOT drive, with all her money she couldve hired a LIMO, what a ditz. And......making room for "special" Paris is wrong, she should be treated like ANY other prisoner. Paris, if you cant do the time, dont DO the crime:)

ph.jpg

Normally, I'm against humiliating someone in public (Sarah Silverman), but not this time. Paris can certainly dish it out and IMO, it may do her some good to know that no one takes her seriously. She has done nothing to deserve her priviledged life and maybe now she'll take stock, since she has nothing else to do for the next couple of weeks, and think about how she can contribute positively to the world.

:twocents:

I'm surprised she didn't have to scrub all that makeup off before they photographed her... that's probably the best booking photo I've ever seen!

I thought she had to loose the hiar extensions too. :waitasec:

Maybe she requested they do her booking photo BEFORE all the fakeness comes off. :rolleyes: That said - who wants to bet she'll have her entourage there when she's released??? She won't be photographed without her hair and makeup done. :rolleyes:

Ok shouldn't Paris look something like this in a mug shot... hehe
This is Nick Nolte when he was arrested for drunk driving.. :D
noltemug.jpg

I read somewhere earlier that the extensions have to go.

I hope she gains some humility from this experience.

quoted from Paris:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19022363/

“I did have a choice to go to a pay jail,” Hilton said Sunday, without giving details. “But I declined because I feel like the media portrays me in a way that I’m not and that’s why I wanted to go to county, to show that I can do it and I’m going to be treated like everyone else. I’m going to do the time, I’m going to do it the right way.”
--------------------------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh she can do it huh..?

She can't even work a normal blue-collar 9/5 job ((on that horrible TV show she had with NR - what a waste of prime time TV that show was)). Half the time she couldn't even get out of BED when the alarm rang... then it's all '3 hrs of high maintenance' before even stepping outside... She portrait herself on that show every time in aired in a 'certain way' and not the media.

I have to admit :slap: I did watch that show a few times :)bang: ) but I was just courious...:crazy:

LOL.

Poor poor Paris. No cell phone or hot showers and sushi.

I feel no sorrow for her. She needs to do her time.

Rosco

There is a new article on tmz.com that states that Paris's extensions are ok and do not need to be removed because they are a "tight" weave. Lovely.

I heard today she's been offered $1 million for the diary of her prison stay!:banghead: It's just not right. What a crazy world we live in!

Isn't there some law that prevents one to gain financially from a crime? Something like that?

I heard today she's been offered $1 million for the diary of her prison stay!:banghead: It's just not right. What a crazy world we live in!

Well I can't see how it would be much of a story ---- she is going to be spending 23 of her 24 hours a day in her cell....

Nancy Grace is talking about her reporting to jail last night. Maybe now that she'll be inside there for at least 23 days we won't have to see pictures of her or hear about "poor Paris" for a while??? (I can at least hope!)
:behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members