Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on our news that Paris Hiltons Pyschiatrist is rushing over to help her cope in prison. What a sook. Take in on the chin you spoil brat.:boohoo:

Just heard on our news that Paris Hiltons Pyschiatrist is rushing over to help her cope in prison. What a sook. Take in on the chin you spoil brat.:boohoo:

Oh bruther:banghead: Anything to keep her name in the news!

I expected to her to be only in for a short time but this is unbealiveable 3 days??? Wonder what happened?? I bet she was getting jeered in jail and her lawyer was afraid something might happened to her. Money talks doesn't it??

I expected to her to be only in for a short time but this is unbealiveable 3 days??? Wonder what happened?? I bet she was getting jeered in jail and her lawyer was afraid something might happened to her. Money talks doesn't it??
HI Sunny!
Our news last night said she was crying nonstop, not eating and not sleeping.
But I didn't give it second thought. I don;t think the rest of the population is having a party in there either.

HI Sunny!
Our news last night said she was crying nonstop, not eating and not sleeping.
But I didn't give it second thought. I don;t think the rest of the population is having a party in there either.
Hi J Bean~~ I think she just whined and they got her outa there. I just hope she has learned a lesson from this she has the money she doesn't need to drive she can be chauffferd around from now on I wonder if she lost her license over this anyway?? I hope so at least she won't be driving for awhile.

She has to wear an monitoring bracelet. She cannot leave her home for 40 days. At least that's something.

ETA: Apparently she has a medical condition.

She has to wear an monitoring bracelet. She cannot leave her home for 40 days. At least that's something.

WEll truth be known, house arrest is not as easy as it sounds.
Yeah probably her condition is anxiety. along with everyone else in jail.

Are you talking about her herpes? If that is what they are referring to, I can imagine there are women in prison with worse medical conditions.

What a joke!

She could have rehabilitated her image a bit by taking her lumps like the rest of the planet would...she's even lower in my eyes than she was before.

Someone needed to tell her to "Man up!!"

This infuriates me as well Just because she couldn't hack it in jail, she gets to go home. This sends a message to all future jailbirds that they ca whine and cry and ot cope and they'll get a shorter sentence. Paris was probably being called all the names she has earned and being propositioned by people who are not rich and fashionable and she couldn't handle the truth.

Well, at least she DID do some jail time -- I had doubted she would ever see the inside of the jail -- and hopefully it was lesson enough to get her on the right track. If she does it again, I doubt the court will be so lenient and now Paris knows that jail is no joke.

Her medical conditions are multiple....lackofbrainitis and SRB syndrome (spoiled rotten b****)....

I did hear that most people only serve 2-3 days for what she did and she was actually getting a longer sentence to begin with than most people, so maybe they did cut it down...hopefully the experience was enough to make her behave from now on, though I doubt it.

The funny thing is, she got out based on a medical condition as opposed to an unfair sentence.
Besides,typically here in CA if one has a medical condition, they are housed in a facility with doctors. My friends son has HepC so they had to put him in Twin Towers in LA, which is the jail/medical facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum