Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe I am even following this thread :doh: :doh: :doh: but I am thankful for jbeans articles about a slight chance she would have to go back--- would that be a bite in her a$$ or what !! :croc:

No offence MSM coz I don't like Paris either- but I think it's a bit rough bagging her about having herpes- anyone can get it- even people that aren't promiscuous like Paris-

I can probably think of a hundred ways to bag Paris but I wouldnt have a go at her about having herpes-

(footnote: I don't have herpes!-lol- not that it matters if anyone here thinks I do have but just sayin' :p )

No offense taken...but my post was at least the 5th on this thread to mention the herpes and you didn't respond to any of the others...

UPDATE

Hearing tomorrow morning 9 am LMAO.

The Los Angeles City Attorney has filed a motion, asking the judge who sentenced Paris Hilton to have her returned to jail to serve out her full sentence.

City Attorney Rocky Delgadillo is also asking Judge Michael Sauer to hold a hearing, demanding that the Sheriff's Department show why it should not be held in contempt of court for "violating Judge Sauer's May 4,2007 order, which expressly stated 'no electronic monitoring.'

http://www.tmz.com/

Thanks Jelly!:woohoo: Maybe now we'll get to hear what the "medical" condition is unless of course they decide to have it in camera and sealed!!

Gee Jelly - at least you're getting a little excitement on your birthday!:D

I am actually getting interested in this now LOL.
I have never seen this happen before.
oh my God- read what I just posted !! almost the same thing !!! :angel: :crazy: :D :silenced:

I cant believe I am even following this thread :doh: :doh: :doh: but I am thankful for jbeans articles about a slight chance dshe would have to go back--- would that be a bite in her a$$ or what !! :croc:
OMG /she WILL have a nrevous breakdown. If thye go before the original judge..which I think they have to(?)..she may be frosted..this is crazy.

Thanks Jelly!:woohoo: Maybe now we'll get to hear what the "medical" condition is unless of course they decide to have it in camera and sealed!!

Gee Jelly - at least you're getting a little excitement on your birthday!:D
I was so bummed that Paris was released on my birthday.
No one else is home so I am really on top of this case. hehehehehe

on your 50th bday --- no one else is home???? come to my house honey--I will make you nachos---and lots to drink with them ! :D
( they are probably out together planning your weekend )

on your 50th bday --- no one else is home???? come to my house honey--I will make you nachos---and lots to drink with them ! :D
( they are probably out together planning your weekend )
Well my dh and the oly one left at home are at football.
2 boys live in San Diego and will be up this weekend. Two boys are coming over to harrass me later.
We will all go out this weekend.

I am sorry but I love this story.

TMZ has learned that Paris has been ordered back to court and must attend tomorrow morning's hearing!

0607_paris_bn_524.jpg

WEll truth be known, house arrest is not as easy as it sounds.
Yeah probably her condition is anxiety. along with everyone else in jail.

When she was here in our area, she fell off a horse filming a scene for Simple Life, they Bayflighted (Med Helicopter) her to Bayfront Med Center, according to a nurse who worked there, she noticed on her chart she is on some kind of anxiety meds and has panic attacks, Im not sure whether to believe this as this all should be confidential but I heard her (med worker) call this imfo in today on the local radio station, she thinks she was let out because of Panic attacks.
House arrest is ALOT better than a jail cell, sheesh she can play with her dogs and lay out by the pool and work on her tan:rolleyes:
I guess this is why yesterday her Psychiatrist came to the jail and today she was out. It had to be verified her anxiety was out of control?

see--- you will always remember your 50th bday- on ws....following paris hiltons jail sentence....how many other people can say that ?? :woohoo:

When she was here in our area, she fell off a horse filming a scene for Simple Life, they Bayflighted (Med Helicopter) her to Bayfront Med Center, according to a nurse who worked there, she noticed on her chart she is on some kind of anxiety meds and has panic attacks, Im not sure whether to believe this as this all should be confidential but I heard her (med worker) call this imfo in today on the local radio station, she thinks she was let out because of Panic attacks.
House arrest is ALOT better than a jail cell, sheesh she can play with her dogs and lay out by the pool and work on her tan:rolleyes:
I guess this is why yesterday her Psychiatrist came to the jail and today she was out. It had to be verified her anxiety was out of control?

HI feddup. I know lots of young people that have had severe anxiety in jail. the judge said TOO BAD.
In house arrest around here, you are not allowed to sit by the pool or have company. Maybe she can but you can't down here in Orange County.
It is better than jail of course.. but it can be really tough too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100