Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
see--- you will always remember your 50th bday- on ws....following paris hiltons jail sentence....how many other people can say that ?? :woohoo:
Not many I hope!! It is still only 5:42 I got some time still lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JBEAN :HappyBday
Thanks RJ!

-------------------------

Happy Birthday JBean, many more!

Gracias Nore.

Gee sorry Paris to steal your thunder on your thread with my birthday bwahahahahahaha

hmmm, watching the News tonight and big Al is getting involved (hee hee), the country is MAD that this is unfair to other prisoners......she might have to go back before this is over.

NO they want them to hurry up and make a determination on this because every day that she is out on that monitoring device is a day off of her sentence. She HAS to be given credit for time served even while she is out because she is on adevice.
They don;t want this to drag in the court, because then her sentence will be served and they cannot haul her back in.

dang nabitt---- dh and ds & dd on their way home from volleyball & lacrosse---- now I have to get dinner-yea--at 9:00--- so I am gonna miss the updates--- keep em coming jb--- I will catch up !!!
( who do thesse folks think they are interupting my ws time? :banghead: ) LOL

dang nabitt---- dh and ds & dd on their way home from volleyball & lacrosse---- now I have to get dinner-yea--at 9:00--- so I am gonna miss the updates--- keep em coming jb--- I will catch up !!!
I'll keep digging for facts..until my son gets here. then all bets are off!

NO they want them to hurry up and make a determintation on this because every day that she is out on that monitoring device is a day off of her sentence. She HAS to be given credit for time served even while she is out because she is on adevice.
They don;t want this to drag in the court, because then her sentence will be served and they cannot haul her back in.

Ahhhhh! Thank you!:)

Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest, the judge who originally put her in jail ordered her back to court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.

"The city attorney filed a petition for an order to show cause why the sheriff should not be held in contempt for releasing Ms. Hilton, and demanded that she be held in custody," Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini said late Thursday afternoon.

Hilton was ordered to report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279212,00.html

:laugh:

ok, couldn't help but laugh......

Is it 9 am yet? I want to know if she has to report yet .

Hours after Paris Hilton was sent home under house arrest, the judge who originally put her in jail ordered her back to court to determine whether she should be put back behind bars.

"The city attorney filed a petition for an order to show cause why the sheriff should not be held in contempt for releasing Ms. Hilton, and demanded that she be held in custody," Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini said late Thursday afternoon.

Hilton was ordered to report to court at 9 a.m. Friday, Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini told The Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279212,00.html

here's a copy of the order Chico.
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0607_paris_02.pdf

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/07/city-attorney-wants-paris-back-in-jail/

NO they want them to hurry up and make a determination on this because every day that she is out on that monitoring device is a day off of her sentence. She HAS to be given credit for time served even while she is out because she is on adevice.

OH OK. I get their point!

Well, at 9am tomorrow, she might have a REAL meltdown if shes sent back:behindbar , did anyone watch ET? She already had recovered from her "med problems" and had her favorite cupcakes DELIVERED to her house.

The TMZ guy is on LKL right now. He's reiterating that Paris' psychiatrist saw her yesterday and went to the jailhouse medics and said she was about to have a nervous breakdown.

Geragos is sticking up for Paris saying she got sentenced with more time because she is a celebrity - anyone else would have got less time. He went on & on about overcrowding but Levin (TMZ) said that is not the issue - she wasn't released from jail because of over crowding - she was released because of a med conditon.

Geragos isn't mentioning that Paris could have appealed the sentence which she didn't!!

Mark Geragos is frothing at the mouth - even trashing the TH doctor and the Louisiana Sheriff. I think he's making a subliminal plea to the Hiltons' represent her!

Mark Geragos is frothing at the mouth - even trashing the TH doctor and the Louisiana Sheriff. I think he's making a subliminal plea to the Hiltons' represent her!
:bang: :sick: :bang: :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member