Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.

Well I am off, but will check in on the 9 AM Phone Hearing.

Cya later DD!

Later, JB...and happy belated BD!
Give us an update on the hearing as soon as you hear something!
It's past 9 in Texas, doesn't that count?!?!?!

What a waste. She could really do some good with all that she has and instead she wastes her life. And her parents let her become this waste by not showing her by example and putting their foot down long ago. Just goes to show you that money can't buy everything.

Youre right, so many young girls today are in trouble and could use some role models. Well, she CHOSE not to go to the pay jail, said she wanted to be a role model, well, it didnt last long, did it? All she had t do was sit in her jail cell and read, etc/ Sure, I doubt if it was no picnic but she pretty much brought it on herself. By being irresponsible (at age 26)! She not exactly a kid anymore and I doubt if her ditzy, spoiled ways will quit, she really needed someone to step in and for once, put their foot down but she got away with it. And JBean, we can agree to disagree :) but if I messed up and had a choice of A. local jail B. home monitoring (especially in a nice mansion where i could call in my yummy food, cupcakes, etc watch TV) Id DEFINATELY choose the homebound method!
I give Martha Stewart credit, she did her time! She didnt use her lawyers to get her out in 3 days by saying she was havin a nervous breakdown and she is used to the BEST, too.

If she is placed in her 'mansion' for 40+ or - days...does that mean we do not have to see her 'slink across our television screen' or hear 'spoiled rotten, whiney tail voice' or see her name in print for that length of time???

If so, I vote 'yes'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

Youre right, so many young girls today are in trouble and could use some role models. Well, she CHOSE not to go to the pay jail, said she wanted to be a role model, well, it didnt last long, did it? All she had t do was sit in her jail cell and read, etc/ Sure, I doubt if it was no picnic but she pretty much brought it on herself. By being irresponsible (at age 26)! She not exactly a kid anymore and I doubt if her ditzy, spoiled ways will quit, she really needed someone to step in and for once, put their foot down but she got away with it. And JBean, we can agree to disagree :) but if I messed up and had a choice of A. local jail B. home monitoring (especially in a nice mansion where i could call in my yummy food, cupcakes, etc watch TV) Id DEFINATELY choose the homebound method!
I give Martha Stewart credit, she did her time! She didnt use her lawyers to get her out in 3 days by saying she was havin a nervous breakdown and she is used to the BEST, too.

Feddup! Of course home confinement is better than jail! I wasn't implying it wasn't. I was only letting some of you that are unfamiliar with how it works know that it is not a slide on ice. But there is certainly no comparison. BUt PH having to do home confinement AND jail is more than MOST would have to do.
This isn't so much about Paris anymore, as much as it is about our Sheriff's dept.VS the judges.
The judges have had it with their orders being undermined by the sherif's dept. This is a power struggle at this point, which is what is holding my interest.
But the reality is, MOST average joe's convicted of this would have only spent 4 or 5 days in jail and then been released on probation. The Judge is trying to make an example of her by imposing a stricter sentence than MOST would receive. She is high profile and they know that we are all watching and a statement is trying to be made by the judge.
I am not supporting either side, but rather reporting the reality regarding LA County jails.

Later, JB...and happy belated BD!
Give us an update on the hearing as soon as you hear something!
It's past 9 in Texas, doesn't that count?!?!?!
Thanks DD.
I have my radio on in the office,so I will let you know who wins this power struggle. She will be in front of the same judge that sentenced her, (via phone conference) and so this should be interesting. It is now a legit news story, IMO.

Also, here in Orange County we have a facility that is for this type of offender. It is the James Musick facility. It is minimum security and often referred to as "The Farm". It is an easy stay and is full of DUI's and drug offenders.
BUT, those that have "medical issues" cannot stay there. They are not equipped to handle inmates with medical issues and regular medication. Those inmates must go to the Theo Lacy facility which is much worse, high security and generally more miserable. So, if she were here in OC, she would have just shot herself in the foot with her medical claims, as she would have gone from an easy facility to a much tougher place.

UPDATE 8:43 am PT

JUDGE SAUER says PARIS MUST COME TO COURT

LMAO..they have gone to pick her up!

I think they are going to take her right in and that's why he is demanding her presence. Cop car has been dispatched to get her. this is really a power struggle.

This crazier by the minute..who said she could use the phone?

Thanks DD.
I have my radio on in the office,so I will let you know who wins this power struggle. She will be in front of the same judge that sentenced her, (via phone conference) and so this should be interesting. It is now a legit news story, IMO.

I honestly have to say I'm far more interested in the behind the scenes part of this than Paris herself. Paris is a "nothing" in my book, other than an example of what I hope my children never grow up to be like. She's a perfect example of a spoiled child, IMO. I'll be impressed if she ever "gets it" in life.
IMO

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think they are going to take her right in and that's why he is demanding her presence. Cop car has been dispatched to get her. this is really a power struggle.

This crazier by the minute..who said she could use the phone?
This question was just asked and NO ONE knows the answer.
This judge is on the warpath.

This is not about Paris. this is about celebrity justice and these 2 departments.

GOOD for the Judge!!!

(sarcastically) I'd like to break the law and get sentenced to 40 days inside a $2 million mansion, LOL!!!

GOOD for the Judge!!!

(sarcastically) I'd like to break the law and get sentenced to 40 days inside a $2 million mansion, LOL!!!
probably more like a 20 million dollar mansion LOL.

They will probably have media coverage on the cop car ride to the court. This has gone beyond hilarious.

Oh gosh,in rereading my own post about the 2 Orange County facilities, I wonder if this judge is going to sentence her to a medical facility like Twin Towers because of her medical issue. OMG, this is entirely possible. I have heard that place is nasty. Again, this is where my buddy's son was sentenced to several times because of his HepC.

http://www.lasd.org/divisions/custody/twintowers/index.html

>>The Medical Services Building provides inpatient housing for inmates with various levels of acute medical and mental health needs. Inmates requiring extended levels of health care service are transported to the Los Angeles County Medical Center<<

Cool. But can they go through all the records and get a pedophile or 10 they let out too.:banghead:

They will probably have media coverage on the cop car ride to the court. This has gone beyond hilarious.

Oh gosh,in rereading my own post about the 2 Orange County facilities, I wonder if this judge is going to sentence her to a medical facility like Twin Towers because of her medical issue. OMG, this is entirely possible.

As well he should, why should she be treated any differently?

And she sure didn't seem to have these medical problems, as long as she was out foot loose and fancy free partying all the time.

Spoiled damn rich brat!:doh:

Oh gosh,in rereading my own post about the 2 Orange County facilities, I wonder if this judge is going to sentence her to a medical facility like Twin Towers because of her medical issue. OMG, this is entirely possible. I have heard that place is nasty. Again, this is where my buddy's son was sentenced to several times because of his HepC.

And because she has played this suicidal card, she's going to be on constant watch, naked besides the special garment those inmates wear, etc. :eek:

GOOD for the Judge!!!

$2 million--from what I saw, it appeared to be far more than a $2 million piece of property.

>>The Medical Services Building provides inpatient housing for inmates with various levels of acute medical and mental health needs. Inmates requiring extended levels of health care service are transported to the Los Angeles County Medical Center<<
I hadn't read your post......this is CA, most cannot believe the prices of property here.

Cool. But can they go through all the records and get a pedophile or 10 they let out too.:banghead:
They have let out scores of inmates CD. It is really a mess up there.

Update:
Sheriff car has just pulled upto her house. LMAO.

I figure either they are going to move her or the judge is just trying to inconvenience her as much as possible, which is why he is hauling her into court and demanding an appearance because she isn't going back in. Who knows! but like I say..this is more about the Judges trying to get their power back. ESPECIALLY because she was not released due to overcrowding.

As well he should, why should she be treated any differently?

And she sure didn't seem to have these medical problems, as long as she was out foot loose and fancy free partying all the time.

Spoiled damn rich brat!:doh:

That's exactly what I've been thinking. I wonder how much of these medical issues are real and how much is her acting??

No one wants to be in jail, but if you break the law which she did, she needs to do the time and get it over with. Money SHOULD have nothing to do with her sentence and I'm glad this Judge is sticking to what he thinks is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100