Paris Hilton to serve time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
$2 million--from what I saw, it appeared to be far more than a $2 million piece of property.

I hadn't read your post......this is CA, most cannot believe the prices of property here.

Yea, I thought so too - I said $2 million because that is what some article I read yesterday said HER house was worth.

$2 million--from what I saw, it appeared to be far more than a $2 million piece of property.

I hadn't read your post......this is CA, most cannot believe the prices of property here.
Buzz this is really turning into a political story..but don't worry I will not take it to the PP:D
This is an absolute power struggle between the judge and the sheriff dept. very interesting dynamics going on.

UPDATE:
Board of Supervisors is investigating this "spoiled brat"

That's exactly what I've been thinking. I wonder how much of these medical issues are real and how much is her acting??

No one wants to be in jail, but if you break the law which she did, she needs to do the time and get it over with. Money SHOULD have nothing to do with her sentence and I'm glad this Judge is sticking to what he thinks is right.

Yeah, I don't think the average DUI offender is allowed to have their private psychiatrist visit them in jail, then tell the sheriff they need to be released because their anxiety is getting out of control. Seriously. Paris is so unpleasant to so many people (anyone remember hearing about her laughing at the anti-Lindsay Lohan rants, and her using the N-word?), but then we're all supposed to feel so sorry for her when she doesn't get her way. Poor, poooooor Paris :sick:

JUDGE SAUER , the hanging judge................sock it to her!!
That truly is what they call him Buzz!
2 members of The Board of Supervisors are referring to her as a"spoiled brat" LMAO!
This is all political, trying to get their digs in against Baca.

And because she has played this suicidal card, she's going to be on constant watch, naked besides the special garment those inmates wear, etc. :eek:

I missed the suicide bit - what's that all about???

Buzz this is really turning into a political story..but don't worry I will not take it to the PP:D
This is an absolute power struggle between the judge and the sheriff dept. very interesting dynamics going on.
The sheriff's dept is on the take from their wealthy clients.

OMG now they are even covering it on Rush Limbaugh.

UPDATE 8:43 am PT

JUDGE SAUER says PARIS MUST COME TO COURT

LMAO..they have gone to pick her up!

I think they are going to take her right in and that's why he is demanding her presence. Cop car has been dispatched to get her. this is really a power struggle.

OMG, this is like "The Never Ending Story"... It just keeps getting better and better...

(Am I evil to be feeling such pleasure over this??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :p )

Wonder if she'll show up in pajama bottoms and slippers??? :D

MSM - I'd help her pack. :D

OMG, this is like "The Never Ending Story"... It just keeps getting better and better...

(Am I evil to be feeling such pleasure over this??? :angel: :angel: :angel: :p )
It ain't over yet.

the more I think about this, the more I wonder if he is going to send her to a med facility. I think the Sheriff blew it for not releasing her due to overcrowding. That can be legitimized. Med issues are not handled by release. This judge is really really mad and, as BUzz said, he is known as the "hanging judge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow