Participate! National Pink Balloons 4 Caylee Tribute

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.balloonhq.com/faq/deco_releases.html

You can request they hand tie the latex balloon when you get it filled.

Please use no string and if you must have a tail/holder use crepe paper -cheap rolls of it found in birthday party isles-it degrades rapidly when exposed to moisture.

Release balloons singly not as a bouquet.

I realize these may appear as melodramatic concerns but I do wildlife rehab and live on the coast. Steps are being made as we have gone from removing ribbon and mylar to regular balloons and cotton string from beaks. Now the hope is the next step is to lose the strings completely. I understand how meaningful a balloon release can be and I post my suggestions only to keep even one of us from injuring one life while trying to honor another.

My daughter and I will be releasing a pink balloon here in PA. God Bless sweet little Caylee and hopefully she will be recovered soon! :( Also I posted it on my myspace bulletin.

A pink candle has been burning here in TropiCalifornia for Caylee for a while. Tomorrow, much to my dogs delight, bubbles will be offered up to join in the gathering of energy being focused into the universe and back down to Orlando. I would love to be there to feel the love coming from all over the world instead I'll just make sure to send as much as I can from here.

Flying my new Pink Balloon Avatar tonight!

I didn't realize the balloons could be harmful....

Please know that tomorrow at 12 EST (11 here) we will be blowing bubbles in honor of Caylee in TEXAS!! :)

http://www.balloonhq.com/faq/deco_releases.html

You can request they hand tie the latex balloon when you get it filled.

Please use no string and if you must have a tail/holder use crepe paper -cheap rolls of it found in birthday party isles-it degrades rapidly when exposed to moisture.

Release balloons singly not as a bouquet.

I realize these may appear as melodramatic concerns but I do wildlife rehab and live on the coast. Steps are being made as we have gone from removing ribbon and mylar to regular balloons and cotton string from beaks. Now the hope is the next step is to lose the strings completely. I understand how meaningful a balloon release can be and I post my suggestions only to keep even one of us from injuring one life while trying to honor another.

Thank you for posting this.

the ms delta will be sending up pink balloons too!

Oh oh I didn't know that releasing balloons would be a problem. Maybe it's best for me and my daughter to blow bubbles instead like a few other folks are. I had no clue. Thanks.

Blowing bubbles for Caylee in Henderson, Nevada at 10am PST.

family of 6 releasing ballons for little Caylee in Oklahoma. I have also spread the word through family and friends so I know alot more people will be doing this as well.

Pink balloons on display here in NC also. Our prayers will be heard folks, I am sure we are going to rock the Heavens at 1 est today when we all agree in prayer. If Caylee is there already, I am sure she will be enjoying the displays. Thank you to everyone who is taking a moment of time to pay tribute and send prayers up for Caylee.

Pink ballons for Caylee going up from the mountains - despite the snow. Yes, it's snowing.

pink_balloons4caylee.png

bump! 1:00pm est coming up fast,.. 20 minutes or less... get your balloons ready...

I can't do balloons because there is nowhere near me that sells helium balloons, other than the pre-filled mylar kind. I'll be blowing bubbles for Caylee at 1 pm EST (11 am for me). I wish I could do more.

I am going to take a picture of my balloon after I let it go and post it on here. Caylee is so loved!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back