Pastor - Neil Schori

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never believe Brodsky from the beginning. He seemed like an incompetent nitwit, to me. Just listen to the talking heads (who I think are told to give the pros and the cons). They all say that he is an embarrassment to the legal profession.

I agree with you, nanandjim. Brodsky is an embarrassment to law professionals everywhere.
The more Brodsky opens his mouth, the more ignorance comes from it. I can't wait for Nancy Grace to come back from maternity leave, she will chew him up and spit him out, worse that Greta's "brats":woohoo:

It's intimidation of potential witnesses. Everyone who steps forward gets trashed, so therefore a warning to others who are considering stepping forward with info, that they too will be trashed if they say anything.

But they have overdone it. When they trashed the pastor, they went too far and now no one will believe what Brodsky and DrewP have to say (of course not too many people gave them much credence anyway.)

I agree! I just posted in the JAB thread that I thought this might be a method to Brodsky's madness. Scary and yet could be very effective.

According to this article, the 'shot through the ceiling' did happen in Aug.! Below are snips from the article

...Cales said the gun incident happened in August.

...A minister who counseled Stacy said he met her at a coffee shop in August where Stacy blurted out to him that her husband admitted he killed Savio.

...Cales said that two weeks before Stacy went missing, she found her cell phone bill in Peterson's briefcase, with numbers highlighted and notes scribbled on it.

...Cales said Stacy immediately got a new number and had the bill sent to Cales' work.

"She said, 'I can't take this anymore,'" Cales said. Stacy's friends and family have said she told Peterson she wanted a divorce in the days leading up to her disappearance.

...Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy's relatives, said she was not surprised by the appeal for money.

"The first thing that comes to my mind is that we must be hot on the trail for him to do something like this," Bosco said.

She dismissed the claim that the money would be used to hire a private investigator, saying Peterson had ample time to help look for his wife but chose not to do so.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...682.story?coll=chi_about_custom_events_xpromo

I believe the pastor and I also believe he was given enough detail by Stacy that when he spoke with LE, along with info from others and the new autopsy report, that what he has to say will no longer be considered heresay but factual.

On Greta it appeared that what he was saying had tied into what others have said. Also remember that even Ric Mims had told Drew with Stacy gone he had no more alibi for Kathy's death and it sucked to be Drew.

Then co workers came forward about her bruises and beatings from Drew.
Enough people with the same facts and same story tranlates in the jury's eyes to truth when they hear it over and over again.

If we were on a jury now who would we believe...Drew who took the 5th, Brodsky the fool and big mouth..or several normal citizens that all tell the same story?

OK DD I believe him too, even though I don't like the way he handled it from a battered women's viewpoint. That being said my question is this...how will we ever know if the things he says Stacy told him were really coming from her mouth or from the autopsy results that Dr. Baden has described in detail? I pray he has some details that have not been made public but will be something that only the police are aware of.;)

I agree with you, nanandjim. Brodsky is an embarrassment to law professionals everywhere.
The more Brodsky opens his mouth, the more ignorance comes from it. I can't wait for Nancy Grace to come back from maternity leave, she will chew him up and spit him out, worse that Greta's "brats":woohoo:
I just love Bernie's wit and sense of humor. He's a great addition to her show. :)

From the article above it would seem that August was a huge turning point in Drew and Stacy's relationship. She meets with the pastor, she gets shot at by accident by Drew ( I wonder in what order those two events happened ) and I am sure she was telling him soon after she was prepared to leave.

Also the info on Stacy finding her cell phone bill highlighted and with notes on it is very telling. So she had proof that he was tracking everything that she did and who she spoke with..how frightened she must have been right before she was murdered.

OK DD I believe him too, even though I don't like the way he handled it from a battered women's viewpoint. That being said my question is this...how will we ever know if the things he says Stacy told him were really coming from her mouth or from the autopsy results that Dr. Baden has described in detail? I pray he has some details that have not been made public but will be something that only the police are aware of.;)

He was interviewed by the police fairly early on in the case, I believe, because he was to be on the GJ and then when they were told it was Kathy's case he had to be excused from that hearing due to prior knowledge. I would think that is the point at which he went to LE with everything he knew. Which would have been prior to the second and third autopsy reports. The public knew very little then but CC, Tom and now this pastor would have come forward..which I think propelled things forward.

by Greta Van Susteren
I just got word that more of our interviews with Sgt Peterson’s fiance and Stacy’s Pastor will be posted here or on our ON THE RECORD show page in a couple of hours. Right now they are encoding them - whatever that means…you might want to watch these interviews on the web simply because we did not show complete interviews on out TV show (ON THE RECORD, ten pm eastern)….

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/12/12/note-4/

According to this article, the 'shot through the ceiling' did happen in Aug.! Below are snips from the article

...A minister who counseled Stacy said he met her at a coffee shop in August where Stacy blurted out to him that her husband admitted he killed Savio.

...Cales said that two weeks before Stacy went missing, she found her cell phone bill in Peterson's briefcase, with numbers highlighted and notes scribbled on it.

...Cales said Stacy immediately got a new number and had the bill sent to Cales' work.

"She said, 'I can't take this anymore,'" Cales said. Stacy's friends and family have said she told Peterson she wanted a divorce in the days leading up to her disappearance.

...Pam Bosco, a spokeswoman for Stacy's relatives, said she was not surprised by the appeal for money.

"The first thing that comes to my mind is that we must be hot on the trail for him to do something like this," Bosco said.

She dismissed the claim that the money would be used to hire a private investigator, saying Peterson had ample time to help look for his wife but chose not to do so.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...682.story?coll=chi_about_custom_events_xpromo

First off, what a lunatic with the cell phone bill. He has some seriuos control issues. Second, I just KNEW there was something that pushed her to tell the pastor. I feel she had an inkling she wasn't going to make it out of this marriage alive. :( Yet she wanted to make sure there were credible people she had told her side to. As for his bid for donations...foohey. He's a damn loser and I can't imagine anyone handing him cash. Poor poor Drew. :boohoo: My only concern even remotely tied to him are the children.

I believe the pastor and I also believe he was given enough detail by Stacy that when he spoke with LE, along with info from others and the new autopsy report, that what he has to say will no longer be considered heresay but factual.

On Greta it appeared that what he was saying had tied into what others have said. Also remember that even Ric Mims had told Drew with Stacy gone he had no more alibi for Kathy's death and it sucked to be Drew.

Then co workers came forward about her bruises and beatings from Drew.
Enough people with the same facts and same story tranlates in the jury's eyes to truth when they hear it over and over again.

If we were on a jury now who would we believe...Drew who took the 5th, Brodsky the fool and big mouth..or several normal citizens that all tell the same story?

Defendants have a Constitutional right to confrontation. How could DP confront twice removed hearsay?

Just some thoughts here........I'm intrigued by the pastor's comment that there's details that he doesn't feel comfortable sharing. He did say that much of what Stacy told him corroborates other known information. I'm trying to imagine how the conversation between the pastor and Stacy might have gone - this is just my speculation............

Stacy: "He did it."
Pastor: "Did what?"
Stacy: "He killed Kathleen"
Pastor: "Have you told the police?"
Stacy: "no, some of the Bolingbrook police are Drew's friends and helped cover up the murder. I don't know who can be trusted on the Bolingbrook PD."

We do know that Stacy and the pastor discussed the police department because the pastor did say that she hadn't told the police the truth when she was initially interviewed by them.

When you look at it from this perspective, the pastor came away from that meeting with Stacy knowing that Drew Peterson had killed his third wife, and that the local Bolingbrook police couldn't be trusted. Knowing that information, the pastor isn't going to go to the police with what he knows. If he contacted the wrong police officer, the information might go directly to Drew and could get Stacy killed. I can't fault him for not going to the police. He was hoping Stacy would successful get away from DP, and that DP would eventually be prosecuted.

I'm thinking that she didn't want the pastor to say anything because she was Drew's alibi, and that would mean that she lied to the police during the initial interview after Kathleen's death- she would be in trouble as well.

that's what i'm thinking, & he held it over her head all this time.....good grief!!...was this while she was married to DP.....how soon after Kathleen's death did Stacy & DP get married???...nevermind, it doesn't matter now, ugh....

You would have gone to the BB police knowing that her husband is a cop on their force, that his third wife Kathleen had called them 18 times and was murdered by him, that his current wife was afraid of him, and when you get back to the office there is a voice mail from him saying he knows where you were and you just met with his wife?

Most importantly I believe she prefaced the whole meeting with the fact that this must remain confidential..it was a situation where he was damned if you and damned if you don't.

i think it's possible that Stacy went to the preacher because she truly felt DP might kill her some day soon, & she wanted this off her conscience...maybe?

gosh, how awful to live like this...wish she hadn't been so afraid of DP:(

eta...i have to keep reminding myself that Stacy was so young....bless her heart

that's what i'm thinking, & he held it over her head all this time.....good grief!!...was this while she was married to DP.....
how soon after Kathleen's death did Stacy & DP get married???.
The were already married when Kathleen died March 01, 2004, they had be married since Oct. 18, 2003

The were already married when Kathleen died March 01, 2004, they had be married since Oct. 18, 2003
In late 2003, Will County Judge Susan O'Leary dissolved their marriage. Their divorce was "bifurcated," in this case meaning they were allowed to divorce before their common property was divided... Then in March 2004, a neighbor found Savio dead in the dry bathtub...

I thought they married a week or so after her death. Especially since, they were not fully divorced at the time of her death.

No, they married 8 days after the divorce was finalized with the property settlement still pending. I believe the property settlement was due to be finalized a few days after Kathleen died. Of course her death stopped that.

I thought they married a week or so after her death. Especially since, they were not fully divorced at the time of her death.

DP and Kathleen received a final decree in October with the understanding that the property settlement was still outstanding. This allowed the parties to re-marry and DP and Stacy were married on October 18, 2003.

So, Stacy was already married to DP at the time of Kathleen's death, and had been for about 4 and a 1/2 months. DP and Stacy already had a child - Anthony, who was about 10 months old at the time he parents married.

You are right. I was editing (correcting) my post while you were posting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eyefoundation798
Back