Pastor - Neil Schori

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That poster posted the exact same thing at another Forum and it supposedly was said during John Gibson's time on the air this afternoon.
Thanks.
Tonight, on Nancy Grace, Brodsky said that he himself did NOT accuse the pastor on Dan Abrams, that he was just speculating.
What Brodsky did actually say on Dan Abrams was that it was just a rumor, but that he had gotten a couple of phone calls about it. And, that it needed to be investigated.

...waiting on pins and needles here! I feel like I have chicken pox or something. :D Do you think she'll make us wait till half-way through the show?

hey TG...or anyone for that matter....can someone start a new thread specifically (sp) for Greta's show tonight???...
it would be easier to discuss the show on one thread...imo
I know it would be but we already have a transcript thread and I hate to start one just for tonights show, but if you want to go ahead.

i'm hoping they'll do like they did with the Krispy Kreme 'story', where MF was on first with the info...

pins & needles here too...

i'm hoping they'll do like they did with the Krispy Kreme 'story', where MF was on first with the info...

pins & needles here too...

I kind of thought maybe he would have spoken with Mary, Steve Caserano's neighbor. From what I found she still lives there in the same subdivision.

hey TG...or anyone for that matter....can someone start a new thread specifically (sp) for Greta's show tonight???...
I know it would be but we already have a transcript thread and I hate to start one just for tonights show, but if you want to go ahead.

yikes...i just saw this, TG...is it too late to delete my thread?

Amazing discovery by Mark. If this plays out the way we hope, Stacy could end up implicating DP for Kathleens death! Wouldn't that be a slap in the face for Drew!

They may be able to track the phone calls, but can they still track the movement via "pings" for those days? Would that help anyway? I can't remember where everyone was living back then. If they lived near each other, the pings might not indicate much for/against the case against him. The calls might! Yay!

I wonder if he was as tricky with his cell phone(s) back then as he is now.

Either way that is a great find by Mark, although I don't know how we would have seen that.

I so agree Mark Furman has been doing a awesome job in investigating into Stacy's missing case.I'm sure deep down JB and Drew hate the fact that Mark F is staying in the area and digging up everything that he can on Kathleens death and Stacy. I do believe Mark is so much more intelligent then Drew could ever dream of being.

Did she read JAB's email?

Oh, yes, it read:

JAB through his wife: Tell Jerry Springer and her panel of 8th graders that her circus will have to go on without me.

Neil Schori's statement about JAB's statement:
The libelous accusations made by Mr Brodsky are completely unfounded. It would be wise for Mr. Brodsky to immediately retract his statement and cease further slanderous comments.

Bernie Grimm was the only one on Greta's panel that apologized for making personal potshots at JAB on last night's show.

Oh, yes, it read:

JAB through his wife: Tell Jerry Springer and her panel of 8th graders that her circus will have to go on without me.
Neil Schori's statement about JAB's statement:
The libelous accusations made by Mr Brodsky are completely unfounded. It would be wise for Mr. Brodsky to immediately retract his statement and cease further slanderous comments.

Bernie Grimm was the only one on Greta's panel that apologized for making personal potshots at JAB on last night's show.

yeah, that was it!

& weird about Bernie...although he's the 'voice of reason' a lot of the time...well, imo.....

eta...i missed Greta last night...didn't catch it..wished i had

They may be able to track the phone calls, but can they still track the movement via "pings" for those days? Would that help anyway? I can't remember where everyone was living back then. If they lived near each other, the pings might not indicate much for/against the case against him. The calls might! Yay!

I wonder if he was as tricky with his cell phone(s) back then as he is now.

Either way that is a great find by Mark, although I don't know how we would have seen that.

i know, i was thinking the same thing...heck, we didn't know anything about Stacy telling the preacher all this stuff, until now:confused:

eta....i'd say he was as tricky then as he is now...jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryWant
Back