Patrick Swayze has Pancreatic Cancer** UPDATE** PS has passed away RIP

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2008/11/30/patrick-swayze-the-fight-for-life/

in this article, it sounds more like a matter of days if Lisa has asked his brother to fly to Chicago to be with Patrick. Patrick isn't even at his own home, but was on location shooting a film. He really must have taken a fast down turn.
http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2008/12/03/for-the-record-patrick-swayze-is-not-dying/
Here is an updated article!

"New York - Patrick Swayze wants to get one thing straight:
he’s not losing his battle with pancreatic cancer just yet."

I saw him on some entertainment show yesterday or the day before
and he looks good.
He also stated that the rumors are not true!

His thinness is the same as my daughter.
:hug:

I don't know where Paige is at in her process, CP-Patrick has been going at it for a long, long time.

I like to think that Paige's youth and resiliency is going to keep her front and center for a good while longer....

Patrick Swayze: I'm Not at 'The End' of Cancer Battle
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Patrick Swayze is slamming the National Enquirer and other media outlets for reporting what he calls “inaccurate” details about him nearing “the end” of his battle with cancer.

The actor, 56, who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year, has continuously tackled the Enquirer and other media outlets for printing what he has dismissed as little more than negative rumors.

On Wednesday, the Enquirer ran several photos of the Ghost actor appearing gaunt on the front cover of the magazine under the headline “The End.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,509008,00.html

These rags make me so mad. Of course he is a celebrity, and a certain amt of invasion of privacy has to be expected, but they once again go too far. Can you imagine if your own loved one was treated this way? How it must hurt to see someone you love fighting so hard only to be gutted in the tabloids. I wish people would stop reading them.

"In my dad's case, it is suspected that his pancreatic cancer was caused by the treatment that they gave him to counter act his agent orange exposure in Vietnam. His smoking didn't help matters either.
After they had already treated all of those soldiers, later studies on the treatment they received showed that that treatment contributed majorly to pancreatic cancer in labratory mice."

EMBER: I have a loved one who had exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam. He is currently fighting cancer. Could you point me in the direction of this study, please? I have read tons and tons of articles about Agent Orange related cancers recenlty and have not come across this study.

Any help you can provide would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

It sounds like Patrick is doing pretty well now. I remember that he was in the hospital a couple months ago but is out and working. He says that he works his actors hard but works himself just as hard. He does his own stunts and won't allow a stand in. He pushes himself for hours every day while filming. I think he is trying some medication that is a trial for right now. I also remember that they caught his illness really early and that gave him a better chance. Usually when adults get this they only live 3-4 months. So far he has beat the odds. He says his wife is who helps him keep his feet on the ground. She can calm him down no matter how upset he is. Peoples did a big spread on him a few months ago. He is quite the guy. His new show is pretty good too. I'm glad that he is able to still do something that he loves. That has to help.

Cancer sucks.

Prayers for the family.

One of my all time favorite actors! "Ghost" is still one of my favorite movies and I still cry when I watch it. I pray Patrick has a fabulous journey to the hereafter.

What??? I've had the news on all day and didn't hear that.
Very sad.

When I saw this thread had been bumped..I was hoping this wasn't the case..Rest in Peace, sweet Patrick! I hope you had the Time of your Life!

RIP, bless your family...
:heart::heart::heart:

Beautiful drawing DollyPardonMe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member