Patsy's Rings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What if Patsy cupped her hands around JonBenet's face and then started shaking her out of unconciousness?

If it was Patsy's ring that caused the mark on JonBenet's right side...and Patsy's ring that caused the triangular shaped abrasion...then it stands to reason that Patsy made attempts to revive JonBenet. If that is so...then it is my belief that it was Patsy who inflicted the injuries on JonBenet.

This is my opinion and may not be copied.

Maxi said:
Here's Wolfmars Girl's image. It's coming out kind of green. If you'd like me to try to color correct it or make it larger, please let me know.

jonbenetfacemarkscopy.jpg

Thanks Maxi! Actually, I extracted a bunch of colors out of the picture and adjusted the contrast, etc., until I could see the pattern as much as possible. And, hence, the green :):)

If you can make it bigger, that would be great!

Now, if anyone cannot see the "X" shaped pattern I was talking about, then I am at a loss as to how to point it out to them.

I tried to work with Patsy's ring photo to show the matching pattern, but the pixels are too large and sharpening and highlighting is making the detail fade instead of enhancing it.

Thank you again Maxi!

Also, Jayelles, see, the 'boat' impression kind of fades away as you can see (or, at least I can see :))five distinct square shapes. Although, I do understand the boat idea.

Toltec said:
What if Patsy cupped her hands around JonBenet's face and then started shaking her out of unconciousness?

If it was Patsy's ring that caused the mark on JonBenet's right side...and Patsy's ring that caused the triangular shaped abrasion...then it stands to reason that Patsy made attempts to revive JonBenet. If that is so...then it is my belief that it was Patsy who inflicted the injuries on JonBenet.

This is my opinion and may not be copied.

Maybe, Toltec, but I think this extra-large cluster-ring impression would end up on JB's right cheek, in that case. This abrasion is on her left cheek and the pair of abrasions is on her lower, left back. The location of the marks end up where your hands would end up if you rocked a small child and squeezed at the same time.

If Patsy did, in fact, try to revive JB, then, yes, of course, she is the perp. Unless, she found the body and knew Burke did this.

WolfmarsGirl said:
Maybe, Toltec, but I think this extra-large cluster-ring impression would end up on JB's right cheek, in that case. This abrasion is on her left cheek and the pair of abrasions is on her lower, left back. The location of the marks end up where your hands would end up if you rocked a small child and squeezed at the same time.

If Patsy did, in fact, try to revive JB, then, yes, of course, she is the perp. Unless, she found the body and knew Burke did this.

The mark is on JonBenet's RIGHT cheek. The triangular mark is on the front-left neck. The back marks are on the lower left part of the back. There are also similar marks on the back of the left leg near the ankle.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
The mark is on JonBenet's RIGHT cheek. The triangular mark is on the front-left neck. The back marks are on the lower left part of the back. There are also similar marks on the back of the left leg near the ankle.

JMO

Yep...You are correct. I stand corrected. Her right cheek is exactly where the mark would end up as I described. Sorry, my mistake.

If Patsy were standing over her, trying to revive her, then, I think the mark would be on the left cheek...

Thanks for catching my goof.

Toltec, I am sorry. I can't tell my left from my right sometimes. I said the marks would end up on JBR's right cheek if PR tried to revive her. They were on her right cheek. I meant, at least I was thinking, "right cheek as you look at the child." My mistake.

As my child would say, "Duh Mommy!" :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back