penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My observation, she is acting like someone else killed Travis and she is just part of the gallery participants... NOT THE "BLEEP BLEEP" KILLER/MURDERER!!!!

Talk about dissociative from the moment!!

Cannell, you're exactly right. This is a reversion to her going to his memorial (which surprised his already deeply suspicious friends) and setting up an online photographic tribute to the good man she had slaughtered.

Wow. That was hard.

Gitana

I'm glad you were able to watch today..

Yes very hard there were details about the impact to their family I didn't realize..

Travis's siblings lost their mother, father & brother with in 2 years.. to only loose their last anchor Grandma less than 4 yrs later!

I know back to back losses.. I want to hug each of them!

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

Yep, that's about the size of it. The murderess can please none of us.

No words. I feel like Travis was right there with Sam & Steven--and I mean literally Travis' spirit was present.

Without saying one word about JA, they made it clear what kind of person Travis was--he was a good man with a huge love for people--all people. I felt Travis' love through his siblings. And Travis will now be remembered only in good ways--nothing JA has spewed will even be remembered after she's locked up to rot on death row.

imo Jodi is acting like a victim herself. The tears are for herself only.

Jodi should show a tiny bit of descentcy and just not say a word.
Let this family be free of her , and wish not to speak IMO

IDK if JA was fake crying, real crying, it really dosn't matter, I don't care or have any feelings when it comes to her MOO

So let me get this straight:

- if the murderess just sits there and does nothing and has no reaction at all that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

- but if the murderess sits there and looks upset or cries that's wrong and pizzes people off, yes?

So what I'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

How do you think she should behave?

My eyes are red and puffy, my nose is red, my cheeks are blotchy from crying. JA appeared to be sobbing but I didn't see a hint of evidence from that. Hmm.

Funny thing in that when Jodi "cries" (cough, cough), she never takes her glasses off to clean them. If I cry with my glasses on, I have to take them off because they get steamed up and need to be cleaned.

I'm mostly a lurker so please don't flame me but: I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw the tears fall off JA's face onto her shirt in one of the last shots. (I only even post this because today is the second day ever I've watched the live stuff, and I've seen many posts about the fake crying, so I was surprised.)
You aren't alone in what you witnessed today. That said, we have seen a lot of fakery from Jodi over the course of the trial, so there are many among us who are skeptical that she can shed a real tear for anyone other than herself.

Good I'm fing glad!!!! Especially after the horrendous things the Arias FAMILY (i.e. her twin sister) says they call the Alexander siblings. It takes subhuman qualities to call victims names and put them down when it's JODI who is the subhuman, evil, vile, and disgusting murderer. Why Jodi's mom and aunt find the need to trash TA's siblings is beyond me.

what did they call them? i missed this.

Agree, if she wasn't a sadist she wouldn't have invented the pedophilia, in particular. I want the jury to know she is still coming up with new versions of that lie. She gets off on their suffering, all I saw was someone pretending to have lost Travis too, as if she is also grieving which we know she is not.

You know, Boycie's not very tall. But he could do a job on her ankles.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 36s

We got kicked out before I could correct my mistake. Deanna is not here today.

so let me get this straight:

So what i'm reading is there is absolutely nothing that can be a right or proper way for the murderess to be during this phase. Correct?

yup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member