penalty phase #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she is not a talented ARTIST aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!! OK I guess we should be grateful we didn't hear that she's a talented singer because that could lead to Karaoke.

LOL.. Those mitigating circumstances are pathetic.

"She was a good friend."

"She is a good artist."

"She tried to improve herself."

Congrats, CMJA. Here's a cookie. Now go to death row.

That surprised me too. He walked so far in front and didn't seem to monitor her. I would not trust her to just follow along behind. Maybe there was another guard that we didn't see?

I saw the tape from a second angle and there was a guard behind her also. The first one in front prob. had to unlock the door. Still, they seemed carefree.

This being JA's first crime isn't really a mitigating factor, IMO. If this is how the crazy woman started her career as a criminal... imagine how brutal her next crime would be.

omfg talented artist is a mitigating factor? i just spit out my limearita laughing

I don't think I can handle this. :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi looks like she's aged about fifteen years since yesterday!

I was just going to post the same thing! She looks like she's "beaten". Nothing can fake that hollowed look. I think it's starting to sink in.

Those mitigating factors are bs and ridiculous. Expecially the one about being a good friend and an artist.

Whole family thrown under the bus as a mitigating circumstance.

Last mitigating circumstance was "defendant is a talented artist."

ROFL

Today is THE day. No matter what happens from here on out, this is Travis's day. His family will tell the truth about him. God bless him and his family. God bless the truth that is about to be told about his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB