penalty phase #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 18s Jodi's friend Patricia will not be on camera when she testifies. Just got word. We will hear but not see. #FOX10 #JodiArias

Well , iirc, she has already been on camera and interviewed several times, her mug will be all over HLN before the judge can say bring in the jury. The fact that the witnesses want to hide their face from the light just signals to the jury I am ashamed to be here , WOW. DUMB , but classic for this defense:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Honest to God, drunken SNL skit writers could not make this stuff up!!! She may as well cross her fingers, overtly while she is taking the oath.

Jodi's witnesses are cowards.

They lack the courage of their own convictions. If they believe her to be worthy of leniency, they should show their faces.

IIRC, when DB testified earlier, his face was never shown. I wonder if that will be the case today? IMO, if you choose to give a statement today on behalf of the murderer, you lose your right to privacy.

I think at this point needing to have his face covered, Darryl would be disingenuous as a witness!

Nurmi and Wilmott had to know these witnesses were going to be on camera or not...

this is bogus.

IF HLN is right, supposedly friend Patti doesn't want her face shown. Um...wasn't she the one who had her face plastered all over the media? Well, NG anyway...IIRC.

Probably afraid of public reaction on the streets. I admit, I'd look at her weird. :floorlaugh:

HLN reporting Patti Womack does not want her face on camera.

Who cares what she wants! Travis' s family has to sit there in silence for 4 months, no place to go to hide their grief, and this .....person doesn't have the guts to show her face for less than 1 hour? Really?

Sorry, but I think it's bull that Jodi's "friends" don't have to show their face!

That just says it all, doesn't it? I'll testify for you, but I'm not proud of being your friend and won't have my face seen on t.v. Jeez, I guess she thinks if she is seen on t.v. testifying for JA that she might as well live out the rest of her life with a bag over her head. She's probably right.

Whatever this ridiculous delay is about, Judge Sherrie Stephens needs to absolutely hold a full day of court on Friday to make amends to the family and the jury.
:stormingmad:
All these delays are senseless and designed by the defense team to put Jodi on the stand Monday instead of today. IMO.

They had might as well give it up. Jodi is getting the death penalty.

Yes, she wasted two perfectly good hours yesterday.

My thought is that the mom would testify but that for some reason the DT or JA does not want her to. I am reluctant to blame the mom. JMO
One of her mitigating factors is lack of family support. Not having them testify is to prove that, IMO. We know at least the mother was willing, and maybe more, but the jury is supposed to think the ones in court are invisible, I guess?

#JodiArias Dear diary: One of my mitigation witnesses doesn't want her face seen in court. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. #SoScrewed

I object to using "she is an artist" as a mitigating factor. I object!
Me too. That struck me as being asinine. As if she is a "waitress" would be less of a mitigation factor. The Marquis de Sade was a writer. Should that have been mentioned at his trial? I mean come on! :facepalm:

Yes .. JC has been trying to get an interview with her since conviction, that's why she was at the jail and then the psyche ward all weekend .. it didn't happen, and now she's put in a request to interview Arias herself .. I doubt that will be granted either .. she's too intrusive and it makes people want to run a mile.

Did you see the video of JC handing SA a card yesterday outside the psyche ward? I have lost respect I had left for Jane after the FCA trial, which wasn't much.

IMO - Mommy Arias is saving her words for Dr. Phil. Getting the big bucks. JMO

Chick that is going to testify for Jodi doesn't want her face to be broadcast. I say no face no testify. You have to display yourself, talk to the hand.

EXACTLY!! And, Jean, just agreed! She is happy for the delay because it "levels the playing field" for Jodi. Jury too emotional to give Jodi a fair chance.

Interesting since she was the (only) one who reported no jurors crying. She gets on my last nerve.

if she is gonna speak for Jodi we should see her...plus she has been to court and has been on the feed and she has been on ng..

OFGS - this is getting ridiculous. Now all we get to see is CMJA's mug.

:banghead:

Mel

... trust me, you don't want anything that will lead to a "redo" on appeal for Jodi. BBM

Just the thought of having to listen to those vile sex tapes again is making me want to cry so whatever she can do to avoid that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat