Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yuck.jpg

...posting cuz not showing her face now is FUTILE!

Maybe she doesn't remember being there?

but this is NOT the way it works with most courts. it's just not. and it doesn't have to work like this in THIS court either.

Noooo not all courts operate like this! This is. Terrible for both family, jury, witnesses. They need to get back to their lives.

I know it is frustrating but this is not about us. IT is about the process. This is how it works. People get a fair and legal trial in America. It does not always go like clockwork.

We all know where this is going but it has to be done right so it only has to be done once! We don't want any appealable issues. If that Jury says DEATH, WE don't want it coming back because something about the process was wrong.

We have come so far ! Stay strong

ITA -- Absolutely not about us!

And people are entitled to a fair trial.

BUT-- This trial has gone beyond "fair" to JA... This has gotten out of hand on so many levels and has been for months if not years...

Wow huh? Ok then Monday .. Never seen a trial with so many delays, late starts, long lunches, long breaks, sidebars or sick days as this one ..

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

Sorry to quote myself, but JUST SAYING :floorlaugh:

In your frustration, don't miss the absolute beauty of today. Today, Travis spoke and ONLY Travis. For whatever reason, JA knew she could not touch that. It was a reverent thing to watch Travis' siblings stand for his honor, integrity, and character today. To me, today was sacred in so many ways. I am grateful that events ended up to make this day miraculously all about Travis today. No one else got to take that away. The jury will go home thinking about who Travis really was. When they come back Monday, JA's stuff will seem pretty cheap in comparison.

Today, was a day just for Travis. It is a long time coming.

Wonder if maybe Patty was riding the fence on whether or not she was going to go through with giving statement.....in an attempt to rectify situation (and proceed with court), court agreed to order the no visual motion..

But now Patty wavering again...which creates issue with DT since Nurmi already notified the jury that her childhood friend WOULD be giving statement???

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer - Tweeted this "We were just told we can go back into the courtroom, but we are going to adjourn for the day."

All done until next Monday Folks!

Michael Kiefer can go home and stay there for all I care. He is so consumed with his dislike of JM that he has taken the killers side all the way. He and JC of HLN are not journalists.

If Jodi is sentenced to death, I bet she'll have the mother of all migraines on the day they take her to the chamber.

Fortunately they have the mother of all headache remedies in there. Guaranteed to cure them permanently.

I'm sure poor Jodie was so overwhelmed by the impact statements that's she is unable to speak. IMO

Can't imagine what's up. Nurmi leaving? Did he ever come back? Can the DT simply refuse to represent her?

Pathetic!!

I am so done with this Judge. I give NO apologies! This is 100% dispicable.

Thank you judge. Steven will once again have to go home, sit there churning all weekend, say goodbye to his crying daughter and come back to sit while you allow Jodi and her pathetic DT (MOO!) to control your court room.

I've had it. I've just had it. THIS was NOT the day to do this. This was the day to finish this. She couldn't even be bothered to arrange it so they come in on friday and just finish this.

I'm angry, disgusted and I will be so happy with I no longer have to hear this judge give these kinds of rulings. I sure hope the judge in the civil case will take things far more serious!

Poor family, this judge should be ashamed of what the family will have to go through again. MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO

What really bugs me of the judge in the past is when she says to the Jury.....just go back to your room and we will let you know in about 15 minutes.

Well, that 15 minutes turns into 30, then an hour, then 2 hours, then court is cancelled. She just has no respect for their time. IMO only.

Sure, some of it has not been her fault, but IMO a lot of it has been. As far as estimating delays and giving the jury their time to go home when not needed.

When I was on a jury (civil case) the judge treated us this way. I cannot tell you how angry it made me. I felt like he had less than no respect for us.

As an aside, when he would go into chambers with the counsel, you could hear him screaming and yelling and dressing them down all the way into the jury room. He was a tough and nasty piece of work.

Umm why does she not want to be seen? Curious?
Because apparantly we've all seen her already??

I watched her cameo on NG, and came away with this.

She was such a great friend, but couldn't go to her wedding because she had to work.

So Patty's dad paid for CMJA's bridesmaid dress, and transport to the wedding location (we all know Jodi sucks money off of everyone).

In return, she promises to take such beautiful photos, yet appears in all the photos -- so what photos did she take? Are these the photos that she referred to in her police interrogation?

Then at the reception, while the other bridesmaids are still in their gowns, Jodi slips into a little black dress. Which I would consider an insult since Patty's dad bought the darn thing - she could have at least worn it for the reception like normal people do.

Some friend, eh?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads