Penalty Phase #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Court will adjourn for today and return tomorrow morning. Judge is discussing Patty Womack with Juan now. #JodiArias

DGC: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

OFGS Ill volunteer to go get on the stand and plead for Jodi's life if it will put an end to this nightmare.

That poor jury. I would be pissed to have to show up for nothing and then leave. What a waste of a morning they could be working or taking care of their families.

Why does Jodi need another day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New defense strategy:
Play lots of games, whatever it takes, delay, delay, delay.

Keep as much distance as they can between the trial, the victim impact statements, and the song and dance that will be acted out by CKJA.

I think it's a terrible way to treat the victim's family, as well as the jury.

Court did meet in chambers ex=parte . . under sealed proceeding - based upon that court will adjourn today and allocution will begin tomorrow @ 9am

reason Ms Womack is not going to testify . . .
JM doesn't know why she didn't come - would have asked her on the stand . . . if defendant had a bad background so to speak - she felt JA had a very good background.

Nurmi doesn't know where those facts came from - they be3lieved and jury was advised presented with these witnesses . . now they are not - defense wants a statement to jury about why she is not here

judge will read a modified statement - stating she is unavailble - judge will not read last line of the statment

motion for stay - special action relief
motion for stay is denied
anything else
JM - can we approach? - you may

I think Nurmi is trying to make a name for himself as a rogue bold-move type of attorney who uses such tactics to defend clients.

Lawd, what a high-maintenance group of peeps this defense is!!

If this were a baseball game the ump would have just thrown Nurmi and Wilmott out of the game for kicking dirt at the ump. JMO

I called it!!!!!!!! dang...she is somethin else...

somethin else with zero friends.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Judge will read statement to jury saying Womack is not available to testify for #JodiArias #FOX10

Sorry I'm late, but can anyone tell me what's going on here, just briefly? I see that Womack won't be testifying, don't know why.

What happened to DB?

What is going on?

Whyyyyy can't we just..proceed to sending the jury to delibs?

Nurmi now asked for a "stay of these proceedings so we can seek emergency relief". Denied

Judge will read statement to jury that witness Womack is unavailable

When, exactly, will Wilmott & Nurmi understand that they've lost, their client is guilty and is going to be sentenced, no matter how many things you throw into the face of the court, she is going to be sentenced. It is absurd how much money is being wasted in this case. I'm so sorry to the people of Arizona.

I guess I should not be too surprised. They have played these little games all trial long and the judge has allowed it to go on. I know she has bent over backwards to accomodate JA so to protect the proceedings but come on! There has to be a limit to this garbage no? I think most other judges would have put their foots down long ago. jmo.

Jodi looking rather smug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members