Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen a copy of an Order lifting the media ban? Or, did the original Order have an end date?

I don't know, it is not over, the jury has not come back and Judge has not issued sentence.

I think the ban was requested by the DT to stop her from saying anything JM might use in the last phase of the trial. Now that JM can't speak to the jury anymore, DT couldn't give a cr*p what she says.
DISGUSTING!

Her half *advertiser censored* shirt convinces me she made the TA shirt and shorts, been so long I've forgotten if it was more than a shirt.

Loco in tha coco.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JVM just had a lady who made a poster of Jodi's mitigating factors;

1. I grow hair
2. I recycle
3. I'm good with my hands???
4. I make T-Shirts
5. I trace pictures

:laughcry:

So this is why and the jury were left hanging when court was "supposed" to begin? So they could get the Judge's order lifted? What a waste of taxpayer money. And my time.

I thought he was perfect--the jury knows all the elements of this case. He just had to point out that since there are NO mitigating factors, the jury has to find death.

JW was too high-pitched and rambling. I don't think she had much to work with!

and when you have truth on your side, you don't have to resort to theatrics...like putting your hands on a slaughter's shoulder asking the jury if they are going to kill her...eewwwwwwww...I would have loved for one to jump up and say..HELL YES!! ok, just kidding about that...:floorlaugh:

Darn it JVM! She just said "The jury has finished deliberating... (long pause)... for the day" I nearly jumped out of my skin!

I mean...really??? Interviews...TODAY???

After she just asked them to spare her life so that Steven will get his wish and never have to see her again. Because if she dies, they will have to watch her die. So in order for his wish to come true, she needs LWOP so he never has to deal with that.

Yet...now she is going on multiple tv shows...again, TODAY??? This chick doesn't know what the words that come out of her mouth mean. I swear, that's the only explanation!

Jury is done deliberating for the day. Will pick up 10am tomorrow to resume. #JodiArias

From @myhlee an arizona reporter.

Jury has stopped deliberating for the day - 1 hour, 23 minutes and 19 seconds today...

:fence:

Breaking News

Judge lifted ban on Jodi doing interviews - tonight a bunch of interviews scheduled!! :facepalm:

She HAS to get the interviews NOW, before she is given the boot to DR where she can no longer get her mug on camera.

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 33m

Sheriff's rep is here in the hallway setting up interviews for #JodiArias w/media who had requested. After sentencing.

Jodi talks as though PRISON is some untapped mystical ashram waiting for her as the Messiah. This whole murderous episode was some Karma for HER to save the WORLD.

No doubt the core teachings will include the carrying on of what she learned from Travis.

In her own psycho id.

AMEN TartLemon! If for no other reason then to protect the women in jail from her sicko ways, I say DP, the sooner the better. She is a waste to all humans, animals and nature. Compost pile is where she needs to go and make it quick.

She kept quite a few inches of hair - she got stingy with how many inches of hair she was going to donate.

We don't need no evil killer "hair growers" in this society!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 25s

Jurors have gone home for the day and will return tomorrow at 10:00 am. #JodiArias

Media is going to spin the jury not reaching a verdict today as wonderful news for Jodi.

Best thing to do if the media fawning over Jodi makes you sick.....TURN THEM OFF!!

I bet secretly JW and KN will be drinking tonight together celebrating being done with this evil narcissic person.

They have to wait until the jury comes back. Unless the jury goes home for the night to begin again tomorrow. But, yes, they will be drinking this one away!

ETA: Never mind, just home for the day. Let them drink the good and hard stuff for a few.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

Well, color me surprised. NOT.

Suc$ing up to the Defense and hurling insults at Travis' supporters have paid off for him.

I'll go throw up now.

OH GAG ME! Michael Kiefer? OH Puleeze!!!

He's the one who keeps dissing Travis and the Alexander family! People, Please don't watch this particular interview!!! Just don't!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 50s

Jurors have gone home for the day and will return tomorrow at 10:00 am. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela