Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I am going to bed the read and calm down, see you all tomorrow. I still do not get the interview thing at all. Don't get it, don't get it!!!

Less if they use "time served".

JSS will decide if Jodi gets Life with possibility of parole or LWOP. In my opinion she will sentence her to LWOP. She has seen a Jodi Arias few people have seen. I think she may have even seen the Jodi that Travis saw that day. With all of the meetings in chambers, the ex parte meetings in chambers, the delays during the trial, the interview,(which I would think JSS has seen.), and all the other BS she pulled during this trial no way she gets anything less than LWOP. :moo:

I wonder what the jury would think if they knew the CM is scheduling 90 minute interviews for a mini -press tour while they're deciding what to do with her life.

Not quietly praying by herself or writing in her journal or meeting with family or a religious leader in jail but conducting a media tour. Where she will surely trash everyone again and again and again, likely including this jury.

How I wish Juan could have told them!!
:stormingmad:
Seriously I have never been this angry in this trial. And shame on the media for even thinking ANYONE wants to hear from this evil b****. Excuse my language. I could NOT hold it in any longer. :stormingmad:

I honestly believe I could have defended this "person" and probably got her 30-40 years max, and I have absolutely no experience being a laywer.

I would have MADE the defendent admit to what she had done, force her to show remorse from the very beginning, beg for forgiveness from everyone, and then throw herself at the mercy of the court.

If done sincerely, then she had a chance, but with her lousy defense, they all but assured her of the death penalty.

This has been the worst defense I have ever witnessed. And all 3 of them were horrible.

Yeah, but you would have to have an electric shock collar around her neck & not be afraid to use it, as well as an electric cattle prod as backup, & the psychic cost to you would NOT be worth it....much better to watch her go down in flames....

So this is why and the jury were left hanging when court was "supposed" to begin? So they could get the Judge's order lifted? What a waste of taxpayer money. And my time.

Yep...and if it had started on time, we may have had a verdict today. More manipulation. :banghead:

MOO

Oh, but what about her big plans to introduce a recycling program at the jail. you know, get everybody on board and it may even create jobs in the community AND make an impact globally.
Would somebody please find Mr Needle.
:floorlaugh:
Seriously - is that all she could come up with? What about BEFORE she murdered Travis? Did she not ever volunteer for a charity or try to help others or spend Thanksgiving at a soup kitchen? What a selfish woman.

I mean...really??? Interviews...TODAY???

After she just asked them to spare her life so that Steven will get his wish and never have to see her again. Because if she dies, they will have to watch her die. So in order for his wish to come true, she needs LWOP so he never has to deal with that.

Yet...now she is going on multiple tv shows...again, TODAY??? This chick doesn't know what the words that come out of her mouth mean. I swear, that's the only explanation!

Guess what.. SHE LIED...... HA!!!

She has no intention of going quietly into the night.

She never even cried for the jury.. Just an act.

She will talk and talk and will take another shot at Travis tonight.. Watch.

I do feel for her parents and family. She has destroyed their lives in a whole other way. But the thing is they can still visit her. They can still see her, They will have time to say goodbye to her should she get the DP. Not like Travis. HE WAS RIPPED FROM THEIR LIVES!!

She is a nightmare.

I missed all day because I had to have emergency dental surgery because of an abscess!!

My face is five times its normal size and I had to go straight to the surgeon, but I stopped the car, pulled over and checked WS. It was down!!!

I had my surgery, I'm fine, and now I'm gonna catch up.

Thank you all....just because you're wonderfu and, yes, I'm an addict!!

Oh no! So glad it went well...

JVM just had a lady who made a poster of Jodi's mitigating factors;

1. I grow hair
2. I recycle
3. I'm good with my hands???
4. I make T-Shirts
5. I trace pictures

:laughcry:

She should join websleuths!

:floorlaugh: :highfive: :scared:

I'm not the biggest tweeter either but I was posting as many updates as I could today tagging Marc Klaas and Beth Karas hoping you guys might get the message.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter at beach@beachws. I promise to tweet updates in case of emergency.

Thanks so much, I finally saw one of your tweets & am now following you. I almost lost my mind trying to find out if something was wrong with my computer when I couldn't get on :scared: I don't post much but I read constantly, & just couldn't get through listening to the garbage coming from cmja without y'all's company!

Okay, so media is setting up for whenever the jury comes back with a decision. Got it.

"This was the worst 'mistake' of my life" Arias said.

Would it be a mistake to defend yourself? Did saying that demolish her appeal?
I hope so.
When she has her appeal, is she allowed to change her plea to something other than SD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver