Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO CMJA is not too smart doing these interviews. I would imagine they are not going to sit well with her future inmates and she may get her come uppance sooner than later.

There needs to be either legislation or judicial reform forbidding those convicted of capital cases from making public statement before sentencing is complete. Convicted felons can't vote, why should they be entitled to make public speeches?

just getting a chance to read...

did I miss all the good chia-pet jokes?

I am being real. I refuse to watch, and am already muting the replays of her from today.

Ditto.

I read she's doing 15 interviews.

Here are 15 things I might watch tonight:

1.Yankees game/Not JA interview
2. Spurs game/Not JA interview
3. Tornado coverage :( / Not JA interview
4. Dancing with the Stars / Not JA interview
5. The Voice / Not JA interview
6. Moneyball / Not JA interview
7. Comedy Central / Not JA interview
8. College baseball / Not JA interview
9. My food heat up in the microwave / Not JA interview
10. Infomercials / Not JA interview
11. HSN or QVC / Not JA interview
12. Spanish Broadcast television / Not JA interview
13. Nick at Nite / Not JA interview
14. Netflix / Not JA interview
15. C-Span repeats / Not JA interview

So as you can see, I have a very full night of many options and none of them include the poison toxin known as CMJA. Freedom is fantastic! Something she will never know! Something we all get to enjoy!

Oh--and the AZ prisons have a recycling program too. They don't need Jodi to set one up.

She could donate her body to science .. Especially her brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This was the worst 'mistake' of my life" Arias said.

Would it be a mistake to defend yourself? Did saying that demolish her appeal?
I hope so.
When she has her appeal, is she allowed to change her plea to something other than SD?

I think the appeals will deal with errors of law and not her defense. I think.

OT I missed the end of Aboroa today, is the defense still calling witnesses?

I'm not going to watch any such interviews. I'd rather watch old woman knitting or fish spawning.

Oh I am so nosy...I will watch..wish I was stronger but I am not!! :blushing: :blushing:Just opened a bottle of wine!!

BTW in case anyone was wondering the Estrella Jail does a "Locks of Love" donation drive every so often. It's not like Jodi had an independent philanthropic thought--she was just offered a free haircut and accepted.

Thanks, I wondered about that. I wonder if there is some kind of inducement to donate the hair.

I can't imagine the poor kid running around with their head covered by her hair. :scared:

GRR. I want a death penalty verdict. :stormingmad:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 11m
Actually folks, I'm not the only one doing an interview with Arias tonight. She will be talking to ABC, NBC and AP among others.

Why would the judge lift the ban now???? Was that part of the closed door meeting this morning?

i wonder if those were the highest bidders?

Actually folks, I'm not the only one doing an interview with Arias tonight. She will be talking to ABC, NBC and AP among others.

Why would the judge lift the ban now???? Was that part of the closed door meeting this morning?
If I watch any interviews tonight, they will be broadcast from Oklahoma.

I have a question: Does she have access to computers in jail? How is she able to make a PowerPoint presentation?

No, she doesn't the defense team would have put it together.

IMO CMJA is not too smart doing these interviews. I would imagine they are not going to sit well with her future inmates and she may get her come up lance sooner than later.

Yeah, didn't I hear that they have cable there... I bet they are waiting with open shivs, I mean arms.

And I also love that she thinks she is the one that is going to introduce recycling to the prison? Like they haven't thought of that!!!!

What a maroon! :floorlaugh:

:laughcry: She does make me laugh.

I guess she's trying to be serious. :sheesh:

Ditto.

I read she's doing 15 interviews.

Here are 15 things I might watch tonight:

1.Yankees game/Not JA interview
2. Spurs game/Not JA interview
3. Tornado coverage :( / Not JA interview
4. Dancing with the Stars / Not JA interview
5. The Voice / Not JA interview
6. Moneyball / Not JA interview
7. Comedy Central / Not JA interview
8. College baseball / Not JA interview
9. My food heat up in the microwave / Not JA interview
10. Infomercials / Not JA interview
11. HSN or QVC / Not JA interview
12. Spanish Broadcast television / Not JA interview
13. Nick at Nite / Not JA interview
14. Netflix / Not JA interview
15. C-Span repeats / Not JA interview

So as you can see, I have a very full night of many options and none of them include the poison toxin known as CMJA. Freedom is fantastic! Something she will never know! Something we all get to enjoy!

I'm hopping off to watch the sopranos on HBO.... Then I'll probably watch something mind numbing like reruns of Nip Tuck that I have DVRd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I bet ABC, NBC, and AP never harassed Katiecoollady continually in court about what a pig Travis is and bad things about his family, too. Oh gosh, he has me infuriated on top of Arias holding court to all the major news stations. The verdict won't be here fast enough to shut her up!!!

Listen, Lets not trash the interviewers. This is their job. This is what they get paid to do.

They can not turn this down.

Let her spew. She is in the death throes. She is going down and putting making that last ditch effort for survival.

She is not important. She can say what she wants.. NO ONE BELIEVES HER. NO ONE CARES. SHE IS A SIDE SHOW.. FOCUS ON GOOD THINGS!!!

Really, Don't let her steal your joy. Listen to her, or don't. But don't let her steal your joy.

For myself, speaking up when I feel something is wrong is the right thing to do. Giving JA a platform to trash Travis Alexander and torture his family is not something any decent person should do. But, I'm sure there are people who will enjoy it and excuse it. And, so it will continue. Enjoy.

Forgive & correct me if I'm wrong, but Jodi is in the custody of the Sheriff not the court. And earlier in this month it was the Sheriff who banned media interviews, not the judge.
So how is it that everyone is blaming the judge for these interviews?

The Sheriff Allowed them....just like he's doing again tonight. The Judge lifted the ban...lets hope it doesn't backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper