Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disgusted when she brought that up. I've been growing my hair out through this whole trial to do my first donation. I feel SO BAD that some poor child has received the hair which existed on the head of a woman who butchered a man. All while they are fighting for their own lives or their own sense of self worth.

I am disgusted locks of love has been used as a mitigating factor and I really feel like they should have some sort of rules for this.

I understand also that locks of love does a good portion of their donations to people who do not do have cancer but issues which cause you to not grow hair. I don't care. No and I mean NO charity linked to cancer or children should have anything to do with murder cases. If they are going to take the hair from criminals they should take a stand when those criminals use them to get lesser penalties.

I think what is even worse is the fact that Jodi used a number of pictures of DB's son in her statement. Why would she do that? Darryl, yes, but his son. If I were Jack's mother I would not be happy.

Hey did anybody notice Stephen's tie clasp today? I swear it was tiny handcuffs like Nancy Graces necklace??? Or did I dream that?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Isn't the minimum to donate to Locks of Love, 10 inches? When has her hair been short enough in the last 5 years to have donated 10 inches?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

Quote of the day on JVM's program:

JVM: "Wendy Murphy, did she (JA) make the case for mitigation?"

Wendy Murphy: "She made the case for me sticking my foot in her face."

Of course not.. But the point is this is the ramblings of someone going DOWN. She knows it. She has a right to speak But we all know it is lies. She has no power unless you give it to her. I think the Alexanders know this which has kept them strong this whole time.

When you are on the side of the righteous you don't need to hate because you know you are on the right side.

She is nothing.. Nothing.

Not hate....disgust. Agree to disagree

Does he mean 10PM AZ time?

Troy's reply to tweets (came right after mine but not sure if it is directed at my tweet):

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 46s
Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

Everyone but HLN got an interview :floorlaugh:

Bet she disrespects NG somehow.

Expect subliminal nasty messages as she snakes her way through the air waves.

Remember though, the last laugh might come from the Jury.:winkaway:

I hope someone asks her how she feels about wearing shapeless clothing and plastic flip-flops for the rest of her life, ...the idea of never again seeing the ocean, flowers, electronic gadgets (that she was so addicted to), no more strawberry lattes, choices in food, no more driving, etc etc... no more hugging loved ones, and no more chances to make up for the suffering she's caused (well, she wont care about that)...she had free choice and drove herself right to this hell of a life that she faces. It'll be a blessing that she is removed from society.

Personally I'm looking forward to seeing her in make up. I wanna see if she was always as ugly under the make up as she is now or if it is a recent development.

Am BEYOND DISGUSTED right now, so going to impose my OWN ban!!! :banghead:

From this point forward, I refuse to watch ANY network who entertains Convict Arias....(good luck Voice contestants...will watch for word of results online)...

Too many other cable channels to choose from!

I am DONE with this circus!

I am disgusted too. But, since I do appreciate and encourage our free speech rights and I'm so glad everything and anything can be reported, I am not going to punish any networks or reporters for reporting or interviewing someone I hate and wish would go away. I love The Voice, and I for one will not be depriving myself of something I look forward to because of JA. She lost. She ain't winning a damn thang by being on TV. You just know there are reporters out there salivating at the thought that they can get her to slip up and admit something that she has lied about or concealed. I'd love the chance to ask her some real hardcore questions and not let her run the show. I'd love to get her to react and show her true face. I'd love to have her there, camera close up on her ugly face and just start hammering her with what I think and ask questions she can't turn around in her favor. Gosh I hope someone does that!

i could not believe that today of all days, i could not get on here. and i even that it pizzed me off. i'm sure this isn't possible, but on days like this, i think the powers that be should cut public access before allowing the board to get so overloaded that long-time members can't get on.

oh well. wow.

Or save us all from a massive time out. I'm sure Jodi would of drove one of us to blow and be sent there.

I hope when Jodi pulled that t shirt out the jury remembered another t shirt that Jodi made.

So is Sandy or Bill going to give Dr. Phil an interview so he can explain their abusive family dynamics?

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 7m

I am planning on airing the entire #jodiarias interview raw tonight on #fox10 news@10. you can watch it everywhere...myfoxphoenix.com

Did anyone notice that SA's tie tack today was a little pair of handcuffs? I snickered at that.

Looked thru my pictures and found one of Stephen. Looks like handcuffs!! Love it!

Attachments

• Penalty listening to Wilmott.jpg
    Penalty listening to Wilmott.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 93
Sometimes it is so hard to know that evil like this exist and is walking around on this earth. Sad thing is she is not the worst of the worst I reserve that for crimes against children. I do not in any way see this as mental illness, she controlled herself in many situations before and after she killed Travis. She is not mentally ill she is just EVIL!

What is even worse is the ones who can look past it or believe her. God please keep us all and our loved ones safe from evil like this.

This is why I watched the trial. Certainly not because of the cruelty of the killing and I definitely never wanted to hear that stupid sex tape, nor was I shocked by it. How often do we get to see a person like this, where they talk and talk and reveal themselves?

There are other people like Jodi out there and they do a great deal of damage, even when they don't commit crimes. They are hard to recognize because we all tend to take people as they present themselves. Even today, I found myself wondering whether it was just possible that she had some glimmer of what she did.

Now of course I know she lied about the proceeds of the T shirt and she's planning a media blitz and wants her hair and make up done - sure, because if she has to go out of the public view she wants us to remember her as much prettier than the mousy librarian we've been seeing. This was a real education for me and that's why I watched.

If this jury can't reach a unanimous verdict, they'll be replaced by a new one for this phase only. I think JA is doing these interviews to pollute that potential jury pool so that it will take a long time to find 15 who know nothing about the case.

Good point Deb. Never thought of that. But no fear...this jury will reach a unanimous verdict, probably already did. I look for it tomorrow.

Isn't the minimum to donate to Locks of Love, 10 inches? When has her hair been short enough in the last 5 years to have donated 10 inches?

I calculated the rate in which hair grows, how many times she donated and what their requirements are. She could not have donated that many times.

There is a chance the prison barber just told her its going there and they are messing with her, just cutting her hair a lot...

:)

So, can Killer Arias be messing up her Appeals with the interviews with her lists of reporters, if the jury gives her death? Is the DT hoping against hope the Jury tunes in now, after b****ing for months they were scared the jury was watching news?

Just like Jodi could not possibly have BPD (never mind the psychopath in her, no offense to BPD sufferers...ugh, what Arias had done for mental health sufferers)...now suddenly, JW and Nurmi says, "Don't forget Jodi suffers from BPD! DD said so!" And Wilma called Juan a liar today!! omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus