Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off, I'm looking at some information to help those animals injured and displaced in Oklahoma. I wish I was closer, I want to drive around picking them up and give them food and blankets and snuggles. Sweet babies.

Sending positive energy to you all.

I hope it's not shallow of me if I pray for WS to be up and working tomorrow. :angel:

A twitter person from Moore, OK is posting pictures of animals her clinic has found to reunite them with their owners. If you have a Twitter account you can help by retweeting the pictures.

Donnell Weatherall ‏ @mcclain_em2
Deputy Director McClain County Emergency Management.

What a joke.

Been on vaca, just got home, however on the road home I had to pull over and try to watch Jodi giving her plea for life.

Wow, using her family like that. Placing it on the jury to not kill her in order to save her family from being hurt. Wow, just wow.

She will start a book club from jail. and a recycling program.

What happened to kill me now? BS is what that was.

Her new game plan I bet: Life in prison amongst cronies and admirers , she probably plans for a mistrial given the so called witness intimidation , and then a whole new trial. In her dreams.

Wow~ what a day.

I bet some on the jury will fall for it.

Ok. I am medically trained yet know very little about psych. I have read all the posts discussing BPD and Axis II etc. What I epically failed to understand is that personality disorders such as BPD are not treatable. No cure. They get worse. OMG. I am so embarrassed. So CMJA is a WYSIWYG. Nothing redeemable. I pray that the jury will give her the only just verdict.

Don't be embarrassed, there are many psychologists and psychiatrists that do not thoroughly understand it. It's oftentimes diagnosed in women when the same presenting factors and information in a man would be diagnosed as antisocial personality disorder.

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She'd better be careful when she gets to prison and not take over, or she will get beaten up if not killed.

I totally agree. She is used to county jail where the prisoners either move on to prison or are out in a few years.
Prison is a whole different universe!
Many there are in for life. They have absolutely nothing to lose anymore. They are already in for life. It is a dog eat dog world and you better button it up or pay the price. Those that have already been there for a long time resent new, conceited (and esp "celebrity criminals") that come in and upset the status quo. Think about it, this is their home for the rest of their lives -it's like have a new roommate come in and try to take over.
She is in for a very rude surprise!

Hope this is okay to post:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Changing plans. We are going to try to do #JodiArias interview live on #FOX10 news @9. Will then air taped @10. Asking why no apology today.

Re her artistic abilities... Doesn't matter anyways because most artists aren't recognized until they are dead................

But there are FAR FAR more posts about JA than Travis here. I know it's the ugly elephant in the room, but we're here because the story is fascinating. Lots of people get murdered every day, but they don't necessarily result in hundreds of threads here denigrating the murderer in every way possible, nor ribbons for justice for the victim. It's just one of those cases people can't look away form. Lord knows there are greater tragedies happening all around us.

But there's no point for a person to be obsessed with talking about Jodi all day long (just skim back a few pages--people love to hate) and then not understanding why the people who don't happen to be on this board, or don't know about it, are interested in it the same way we are and watch it all on television instead. That industry reacts to the demand the way a website would--give them more of what they want. And yes, in a way Jodi does win by our inability to look away, change the channel, or surf to another thread.

I'm embarrassed to admit to the fact that I am totally obsessed with Jodi Arias! Moreso than any sensational, high profile case I can remember. As a young psych major in college, the first textbook we were introduced to was Albert Cleckley's "Mask of Sanity". As an 18 year old, I poured over it until the pages were dog-earred. I began to suspect ALL of my friends of either having sociopathic or psychopathic tendancies, lol. I quickly decided that the subject matter was too dark for me, and switched over to early childhood education - a much happier place to be.

IMO, Jodi Arias is without a doubt the greatest study in psychopathy. Her chameleon-like behavior is classic. She floats back and forth from sociopathy to psychopathy. She is cunning, manipulative, and good at what she does. I only hope the jury has not fallen victim to her evil ways. She is incapable of being rehabilitated, IMO, and should never be allowed back into society. She has no conscience.

I just watched CFJA's allocution and before I pick my jaw up off the floor I have a question. Will jurors give enough weight to the fact that none of CFJA's family or "friends" came to her defense? Are they allowed to consider that? The jurors don't know as much as we do and it worries me. Do they realize how rare it is for a defense to not put on any mitigation witnesses? Maybe I'm overly concerned about this aspect? Can someone please mitigate my fears? Please????

Her presentation did nothing to help her. When she unfurled that t-shirt I wanted to rip her heart out like she does to the Alexander family every time she opens her mouth!

OMG I just saw she's giving interviews tonight?!?!?!
WTF?!?! I am a huge opponent of death penalty but for this one, I'd love to put the needle in her arm personally. I am completely disgusted by this thing called Jodi.

omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!
Explain I'm confused. Been sick very sick today and not getting in here thew me into a panic

Vinnie just said he talked to AZ prison authorities and no matter what decision is made by the jury, she already will be in a cell alone without any interaction with other inmates. There goes the book club, Spanish lessons, etc. What a farce her whole "speech" was.

If Beth said she thinks Arais may have done enough to spare her life, that's likely as objective an analysis as she's capable. I think Beth takes her role as a journalist more seriously than most on HLN. On that note, personally favoring life in prison over death for Arias isn't akin to drinking the kool-aid.
I think she did too. She used her family to get to the jury. I bet it works.

I'm going to take her Font and make T-shirts for all of us here at WS that says...

I survived the Jodi Arias trial and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

Can't find my posts so I post now so I can click my username to get the 'show all posts by user' option.

Here in Australia, we were informed that Personality Disordered people are more dangerous than those diagnosed with organic Mental Illness [per DSMIV or DSMV]. Organic MI responds to management with brief hospitalisations and medication; they are followed up with case management and their families have family support. There is no such facility for people diagnosed with Personality Disorders IMO.

Must be something in the water down there. Australians seem to be awfully enlightened folks. Well, except for that Atomic Kangaroo thing.

Watching Jodi elocute before the jury, I got the sense that she doesn't really care if she gets DP or LWOP. Anyone else?

omg some one goofed!!

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/free/20130521jodi-arias-verdict.html

By Michael Kiefer The Republic | azcentral.com Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 PM

DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL SENTENCING VERDICT IS RETURNED!!!

TK hours after getting the case, a Maricopa County Superior Court jury came back with a verdict of TK for Jodi Arias, 32 who killed her sometime lover, Travis Alexander, 30.

It has been nearly five years since Travis Alexander’s friends found him dead in the shower of his Mesa home, June 9, 2008. He’d been there for five days and was already showing signs of decomposition. He’d been shot in the head, stabbed nearly 30 times, and his throat was slit, though the defense prosecution debated the order in which he’d received those wounds.

... quick read the rest b4 they realize what they have done!!!

?????

Deleted, redundant!
Mellinyce and I were moving almost in tandem, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member