Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi has a hamster running on the wheel. Thats whats making the decisions. She might get on the stand and say shes sorry for what she has done. She knows that would be a lie and thats ok with her.

This entire trial has never ever been about the "Truth". It's been that horror known as Jodi Ann Arias' attempt to hang herself on anybody's cross and spew hate, lies and BS.

What tomorrow brings not even God knows for sure. Please please please just get it over with...the expiration date on this debacle is half past dead and NO ONE should have to endure one more second from this complete waste of human excrement. Jodi, you've been cancelled. Fade to black and Amen.

Watching katie. Wick on dr drew! She said a couple of the jurors looked pissed and disgusted.

Just wanted to jump in and say that IMO, this whole thing was set up today. Including the interview with DB afterwards. (I'll have more on that after I listen to the interview again but I think he was given talking points and screwed up timelines and facts - he was VERY nervous with dry mouth).

I want to know who set up this interview with DB and when. Anyone know?

Did other reporters request interviews with DB?

Did he cop to the penis pics they keep attributing to travis?

Not promising this is a correct answer, but I think the general census that jodi is not letting them, and it would jeopardize her earlier statements that she was tortured with wooden spoons. Then it also ruins the dt mitigating factor appearance of "family support".

Also, Juan is a mean man that would tear her mom apart just by looking at her.

In all honesty I will say it again. I believe her mom could plea for Jodi's life without opening the door for redirect on her interview with detective Flores. I don't know why they are being belligerent.

So they can be cross examined? I didn't realize that.

Ok I think I've gotten today figured out now.

I think they NEVER intended, after last week, to put on any mitigation witnesses. I think they knew the risk that would occur during cross would be more devastating than these "nobodys" in terms of Arias could do to help her (esp w/ her own family sitting in there oddly mute in front of the jury).

I believe they knew there was no way they'd get a mistrial out of this.

I believe they in some kind of desperate last min move, decided to throw themselves under the bus to set up an ineffective counsel appeal (that won't work). From what I've seen, it doesn't appear Willmott was thrilled about this last strategy which could have been cooked up by Jodi herself!

I do not think that Daryl Brewer belived he'd be testifying torday. I don't think the interview done with him was any accident. I think that was also totally cued up and ready to fire. That was Michael Kiefer speaking to him in the background who got his pal Lin Sue Cooney to do the front of camera stuff. This was not done for HER news station but HIS (AZ CEntral, an extension of the NEWSPAPER). Kiefer's trying to distance himself but I believe, based on all I know, that he was hipped up to this before court today and ready to go with his "interview" of Darryl Brewer.

I think this was all carefully choreographed. I think the defense decided to launch Brewer's "testimony" via Kiefer hoping the jurors might see it without him having to be cross examined.

I do think it was that well thought out/planned.
Including Nurmi's faux outrage and temper tantrum.

I found that odd too and completely agree. Hmmm, I didn't see Travis or any of his Mormon PPL pals kill, scam, lie, etc. I also don't see how he could not have noticed anything wrong with her when her family friends certainly did (per Mom in police interview). For some reason, he feels obligated to help her.

It was a creepy interview.

I get the impression that he's attempting to rehabilitate his image, for himself, his son, his family. By painting a nicer picture of CJA it also paints a better picture of him and his involvement with her, or so he hopes. Can't say I really blame him for wanting to do that. Maybe part of the reason he stayed with her as long as he did was because of their joint ownership of the house. Convenient, she helped with the house, with his son (cringe), and financially.

Until she "just changed overnight" that is. :facepalm:

Just wanted to jump in and say that IMO, this whole thing was set up today. Including the interview with DB afterwards. (I'll have more on that after I listen to the interview again but I think he was given talking points and screwed up timelines and facts - he was VERY nervous with dry mouth).

I want to know who set up this interview with DB and when. Anyone know?

Did other reporters request interviews with DB?

Yes, I think you are right. Read the accompanying article .. Michael Kiefer says DB contacted them, but it does seem coincidental since he has been pro DT throughout this case, his bias may be related to his dislike of the DP.

Brewer contacted The Republic Monday afternoon, when he realized he would not be able to say his piece in court.

I don't believe that .. the interview was already set to go IMO.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130520jodi-arias-ex-boyfriend-speaks.html

BBM~ ITA. It seemed so scripted his little temper tantrum.

What are your thoughts on the sealed hearings?

Ok I think I've gotten today figured out now.

I think they NEVER intended, after last week, to put on any mitigation witnesses. I think they knew the risk that would occur during cross would be more devastating than these "nobodys" in terms of Arias could do to help her (esp w/ her own family sitting in there oddly mute in front of the jury).

I believe they knew there was no way they'd get a mistrial out of this.

I believe they in some kind of desperate last min move, decided to throw themselves under the bus to set up an ineffective counsel appeal (that won't work). From what I've seen, it doesn't appear Willmott was thrilled about this last strategy which could have been cooked up by Jodi herself!

I do not think that Daryl Brewer belived he'd be testifying torday. I don't think the interview done with him was any accident. I think that was also totally cued up and ready to fire. That was Michael Kiefer speaking to him in the background who got his pal Lin Sue Cooney to do the front of camera stuff. This was not done for HER news station but HIS (AZ CEntral, an extension of the NEWSPAPER). Kiefer's trying to distance himself but I believe, based on all I know, that he was hipped up to this before court today and ready to go with his "interview" of Darryl Brewer.

I think this was all carefully choreographed. I think the defense decided to launch Brewer's "testimony" via Kiefer hoping the jurors might see it without him having to be cross examined.

I do think it was that well thought out/planned.
Including Nurmi's faux outrage and temper tantrum.

Just watched the DB interview...

I won't accept his words until he's been crossed by Juan the Destroyer...

Not gonna happen...too bad

So they can be cross examined? I didn't realize that.

Yes, I don't remember the terms. But it's to ensure that the statements are not conflicting to previous statements by the defendant, or "tv interviews" by the witnesses and they also need to be deemed credible sources.

Oh, DB has been harassed on the internet. So I guess that means he knows people know it was his penis.

Yes, I don't remember the terms. But it's to ensure that the statements are not conflicting to previous statements by the defendant, or "tv interviews" by the witnesses and they also need to be deemed credible sources.

I didn't think they would be cross-examined because Travis' family wasn't. But I guess that's different somehow?

The fact that JSS would of let the witnesses speak in closed hearing?

It's Ok... no worries. It's been a long day, especially waking up from a nap and seeing DB being interviewed. :facepalm:

That was the icing of the cake today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member