Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning my Fellow Sleuthers!!!!!!!!

We all know that when/if JA speaks today it will be full of BS. I have earplugs just in case if anyone is interested. :)

I believe DB was an option for increased wealth, perhaps the ASPD JA had visions of marriage and slowly poisoning him, perhaps she found dirt on him in hopes of pressuring a marriage with blackmail, and now that same blackmail causes the man to bend over for the "girl".

Psychopath JA grew bored of the game with DB, She could not profit from that relationship - no marriage. She moved on to TA and he played her hard (in her mind). She was used to being the one in control (in her mind). This is really quite obvious when looked at from the perspective that JA has zilch in the feeling dept. unless it has to do with her.

Her life spiraled quickly out of whack due to her insatiable narcissism but also her psychopathic drive. DB, MM, BJ and TA were all a means to an end, unfortunately she is not very good with her game/lies. Many people on the outside have never been caught for the atrocities they commit because they are far more savvy than this failed criminal.

JA is dumb....she knows words (not necessarily able to pronounce them).

IMO

Hey everyone, Good morning :) So if CMJA speaks today, will there be a time limit? I hoping she won't be speaking for another 18 days. Also will she be allowed to say anything she wants? Is she allowed to continue to verbally abuse Travis? Thanks :)

I can't stop watching the video of Nurmi yesterday...I find it just hilarious!! Each time I keep waiting for Wilma to completely upchuck on the desk; sh'e obviously terrified of what Nurmi's doing!!

They obviously knew as of the JM interview this was going to happen and I think just decided to icksnay Brewer to make this argument work. Can't help but wonder if JA continues to try to control the situation i.e. post-verdict interview and Nurmi and Wilma are like the clowns cleaning up after the horses in a parade, or if Nurmi is shooting from hip after being out-gunned by JM from the get-go...

for some reason I am thinking that when JA speaks today that it won't be for a very long time......when we have heard her speak on and on and on in the past, it has been when questions were asked of her.....there will be no questions asked of her today and I do not think she will ramble on and on. I think it will be quick.

for some reason I am thinking that when JA speaks today that it won't be for a very long time......when we have heard her speak on and on and on in the past, it has been when questions were asked of her.....there will be no questions asked of her today and I do not think she will ramble on and on. I think it will be quick.

It will be her "acceptance" speech...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Good morning to all. I enjoyed watching Nurmi getting slapped down at every turn yesterday. Too bad the DT has such an uncontrollable client.

I can't quote but I recall far more crazy behavior in the Scott Peterson trial which was NOT televised. By that I mean bloggers and observers. This craziness ir orchestrated by the defense team themselves aided and abetted by at least one local reporter. Interesting Chris Williams name was on that piece but it was Kiefers voice in the background and run on his papers site.

BeachGirl - since the quote buttons are not working - I am running off to the store - Preparation H cream on the way - less expensive than that darn wrinkle cream and does a better job (have heard this from friends).

One jar or two?

quote button not working for me....this is from Nhic post #581: DB testified on the stand that they both had their own rooms. Wouldn't surprise me to find out JA was DBs front.....

just listened to DB interview, and I agree.........

many years back i was an assistant to a lcsw who dealt with multiple personality issues. i saw clients who had so many splits in them that we made a family tree for them. man, boy, child, adult, lil girl, lady . one client crawled under my desk and transformed into a child. some dealt with sex abuse and satanic cult surviviors. they had post stress for sure. it was chilling as i felt the voice and overall them was not who i knew. i asked the lcsw what does her husband do when shes all these people ? she said he treats each one as seperate. he would not have sex with the child. i asked how did she finish college and have such a good job? she said that one came out and stays out during the time shes in that mode. i was not a therapist. i was given the assistant role and helped in office and scored meyers briggs and had much input . I THINK JODI IS A SPLIT - SHE TALKS IN THIRD PERSON SOMETIMES- SUCH AS JODI YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP .THE PERCEPTION SHE HAS OF THE MURDER - I WOULD NOT HURT TRAVIS-- MAY BE SHES NOT ALWAYS A LIAR BUT A MULTIPLE. I AM NO EXPERT BUT I SAW ENOUGH CLIENTS TO BE SHOCKED AS TO HOW THEY COULD BE SO MANY AT ONCE . i can still remember the chill i got as i did not know those other splits when they came out. different dress, voices. i also got to meet the real 3 faces of eve- and sybill called our office. she had high profile cases. i think it was the most awesome place to work. i moved away and she passed away. she taught me life lessons . a remarkable experience i will never have again. consider jodi as a multiple and some things make you wonder.

katiecoolady....I saw a post of yours yesterday about being in court and that you would gather your thoughts and post about it in a few secs......I cannot find your post about court yesterday....would love to read it if you can point me in the right direction....thanks for all you do!

I think that over each 3 day weekend, Nurmi consults with every attorney friend he has, and plays the game: what can I do? what can I ask for? what can I allege? how can I get this DP off me?
He has to own it and get over it, one way or the other Jodi is going down!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know (JMO) that CMJA was Never Normal from way back in her early teens, if not before. DB has to have known this as well. DB said She had money in the bank? If so...didn't we hear on Flores talk with SA that Jodi was in a financial crisis in Palm Desert...that she was putting her part of the house payments on her credit card and also in interview with Flores her Dad stating she had run her Infinity into the ground...bald tires and no maintenance. That doesn't sound like a responsible or mature person to me. Wonder what was really going on in Palm Desert? JMO

Anyone find it odd that DB said JA was responsible and mature but that Dr. deMarte said in the file, it was noted that in interviews with DB, and all past boyfriends, that JA had those highs and lows and strange behaviors? I can't quote her right now but DB said he saw those traits in JA in their four year relationship. He did not say it was just at the end, as he said in his interview.
Would you all have loved being a fly on the wall when JM was taking his deposition last week preparing for his testimony during mitigation? I bet DB was intimidated by the TRUTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela