Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DT's argument that Jodi's "problem" began after her mother had another child--anybody remember the Smother's Brothers? "Mom loved you more!"

Jennifer Willmott, O'Giver Of Mercy' O Advocate of Justice' Thou Art So Kind

vomit vomit

My guess is they'll come back within a couple of hours. (also - nice to be back. that was awful ;))

Wilmott is the one that is DP qualified, right?

Can you imagine how happy JSS is to be doing this instruction right now?

I don't suppose many here will agree with me on this one,but I am satisfied with the first degree murder conviction -I don't need her to be executed to feel justice has been served.

Will you be satisfied if she's out of prison in 25 years?

I'm ready for them to give both Jodi and Wilmott the death penalty.

I'm still suffering from Websleuths withdrawal.

Wilmot just started her final closing on hln roughly at 6pm est. How much longer does she talk?

Websleuths friends, can someone help me lol. Stuck in a hotel room with no internet access, missing out on this important day. Only got my blackberry and can't keep up on the threads, can I ask a massive favour and ask one of u to email me an update sallyginever@hotmail.com? TIA guys. *advertiser censored*

What happened? I was in a fog and I was all alone! You were all gone! I was lonely and scared. I just wanna say, I didn't do it......

It is petty, but it STILL bugs me that people call her an artist and a photographer.

She was a part-time waitress (not that there is anything wrong with that. TM Seinfeld).

As if that is any mitigation for MURDER, whether a waitress or otherwise.

BBM. I don't find it petty. It is a lie, and a misrepresentation of who she is. And it's an insult to professional artists and photographers who have paid their dues.

Ok lets start the poll on when the jury returns with a verdict. I say Thursday afternoon.
(about the same time as the main verdict).

Question- Does any feel that any juror(s) have not heeded the admonition. People (not here) are saying the jury has lied every time Judge SS asks about seeing or hearing anything in the media. Being a juror is a serious task. I don't think they would want to do anything to jeopardize this case. Thoughts?

I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe it. I think some just don't think they would be able to honor their admonitions, and project that onto everyone else. Time will tell. jmo:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024