Penalty dont forget this picture.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Penalty Jodi crying for herself AGAIN.jpg
    Penalty Jodi crying for herself AGAIN.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Penalty galley2.jpg
    Penalty galley2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 41
my sister has cancer and has lost her hair. she said she'd rather walk around bald than have JA's hair on her head!!

LOL.

That made me so mad today! Even in her "generosity" she's still too vain to give it all!

So, the tracings drawings IJA put pun the screen...anyone find the source she copied them from yet?

I got a message board, said 45 minutes. That was at about 11:30 ish

Me too, I thought 'Alrighty, it'll be back right before court starts and all will be well', then the bottom dropped out and the WS world went away. :scared:

It's been a crazy day - just got kicked off the computer due to bad weather.

Hopefully, it will pass soon. :scared:

Gonna try and stay with you unless it gets worse. :please:

I love how close the guard gets to Jodi now. They know Jodi is sneaky as hell and are watching her like a hawk.

Love it. Chaa chingg!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

....oh my!!
...I missed all you peeps so much!!
I actually succumbed to watching Hopeful one's boyfriend on HLn?..I never watch that...:floorlaugh: JVM was yelling at me for some reason!?
...then I had so many witty and intelligent things to share during that pathetic power point-I shared with my cat...he had a few witty repartees, but not like here....
At 5:00 I cheered my darling Seque..practiced my prancing with Rosé and sent hugs across the pond to Gauntlet....
Glad we are back...I am a tad exhausted....:floorlaugh:
Oh herbycat I missed you too!! Hugs back at you.

Happy Websleuths is back!!

I almost---ALMOST---felt sorry for JA. Seemed she just had nothin worth keeping her alive......and don't you think as such a great artist she could have done much better than that T-Shirt.

Whatever it is it is. I thought Nurmi had a lot of guts saying the "court" just ran amuck and allowed this trial to be a fiasco of major proportions due to an out of control judge and prosecutor. OUCH! Hope he does not have another case in front of JSS.

Glad WS is back. I thought Jodi whipping out that Survivor shirt was the equivalent of begging for the death penalty. That was the worst thing she could have done IMO. The jury has already shown with their verdict that they didn't buy her DV story so that was just a slap in the face to them.

Does anyone know what picture Juan put up that got the court room so upset? That poor family has seen enough. I think Juan did a pretty good job in closing especially how've hammered home the fact that Travis will be forever 30. He won't get to grow old, have kids, etc..all of Jodi's woes except big difference is she had a choice..Travis did not. She showed him no mercy so why should the jury show her mercy? I hope Juan pointed that out(I missed a bit with my 2 kindergarteners arguing, sigh)

Yes-it was the one where his throat was cut-sorry

I never remember seeing a picture if IJA with short hair as an adult.....when did the hair go to charity?
As a teen?

Shame on JW. I can not believe that she said that they should have peace enough because they already found her guilty.. IS SHE KIDDING ME???

That is only a finding of guilt, they need to see the punishment!

when she was talking about the reason she didn't commit suicide----because of her family---all i could think of is how she had no such qualms about butchering travis, and what that would do to HIS family.

totally self-serving crappola. all of it. not a shred of remorse that i could see. but she'll become a saint in prison! we'll recycle! i'll teach spanish!! i'll start a book club!!

if she did any of those things, it would be the first effort she's ever put towards anything in her entire, sorry life. JA's not a self-starter. she's a bum. she's a parasite who slaughtered her host.

one other thing i know, i don't have to listen to jennifer willmott whine anymore! and for that, i'm grateful!

:loveyou:May I sing 'Reunited and it feels so good' at the risk of having rotten eggs thrown at me by those who are not devoted to Websleuths?

please if someone knows how can she be up for parole in 25 years like juan said ifn she gets life. also even if she gets dp can she get married in jail ?

Not only did I miss all of you, at the moment JM got up to speak my cable went out so I missed hearing his closing. GRRR.

I think it' funny they are using the hair thing as a mitigating factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer