Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jodi is going to do multiple TV interviews ... the ban has been lifted.

ETA: This was just breaking news on HLN.

Does anyone happen to have a link to watch today's proceedings online? If so, I would be ever so grateful if you would post it. Thanks much!

Let's see if JC gets an interview, she's been trying to get one, and put in an application .. I'm thinking she won't because of the HLN connection .. oh Jodi Jodi Jodi ..

I'm betting she will. She's bent over backwards to play "devil's advocate" (her words) throughout this trial. She's spoken with JA's mother several times and she interviewed Donovan on InSession back in January. I'm sure JA knows this and will give her great consideration. I said weeks ago she was angling for an interview with either her or her mother.

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

Guess I'll be watching FOX and CBS tonight.

eta: Fox is now off the list too.

OMG Multiple TV Interviews!!!!! go away JA, go away CMJA!!!!

OMG!

Judge lifted ban on interviews and JA is doing multiple interviews in 2 hours or so!

Ban to interview lifted. She is doing multiple interviews tonight. Says HLN

1- Why is the ban lifted (allegedly) while there are still court proceedings taking place?

2- I call BS on Troy Hayden having a "source" unless source = "Troy Hayden"

JVM on HLN talking about this now as breaking news. Saying JA will do multiple interviews.

Why in HELL does the media think anyone wants to wear Jodi drag Travis Alexander's name through the mud? She didn't succeed in the courtroom, so she wants to win in the court of public opinion.

Holy crap! The judge lifted the ban on JA doing interviews! She already has one set up. WTH??? Disgusting!!

Peeps, don't want to see anyone get time outs. Please be careful with comments about people associated with the trial. For instance, don't call someone a liar...instead, say that you don't believe that person.

JA is an entirely different matter.

Question: What do y'all think was the most repulsive component of JA's allocution?

I'll go first. I think it was the "survivor" tee-shirt, as she tried once again to portray herself as a domestic violence victim/survivor, when all the evidence illustrates that SHE was the stalker/abuser/aggressor.

Omg per Jvm
jodi gag order lifted. Jodi will be doing numerous Tv interviews.....
std!?

ETA: I meant wtf not std....lol...oh well that works too...

Again I'm no lawyer but I think the only appropriate nail polish colours for court would be neutral ones/pale pink/French manicure. Red is creepy considering this case. Blue is just immature.

Like immature as in Barbie or Strawberry Shortcake?

Breaking News

Judge lifted ban on Jodi doing interviews - tonight a bunch of interviews scheduled!! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024