Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!! The judge lifted the ban on JA doing interviews. Why does she still have rights?

Is the judge STUPID?!? Is she fishing for a mistrial? The more publicity this b**** gets, the more likely a juror is to be exposed to the media. It will be plastered everywhere.

What a cluster****.

Why can she give interviews? She's a damn prisoner!! Aren't her communications, by definition, restricted?

It is likely been half of the hold up with Nurmi in argument- part of her deal- I'll bet on it!

Need to see a Court Order lifting the interview ban, media people need to provide a copy.

The cost of this trial is now over 2 Million dollars.

The Killer robbed Travis' family the day of the Guilty verdict by doing a TV interview 20 minutes after that verdict was read and Trashed Travis and the Family again.

The Day Travis' siblings gave their Victim Impact Statement, Jodi threw a fit. Everyone sat around for 2 hours before the Judge called it a day. Again, the Killer put The Family and Jury through BS.

So TODAY... A Convicted Murderer has set up Multiple Interviews, EACH for up to 90 minutes, WHILE the Jury is deliberating whether to hand her death or life...

Really, what the hell is going on in Arizona??? This is Insane and Jodi Stabby Arias makes me want to Puke!

Do you think she will wear one of her designer T-shirts? Infomercial maybe? SNL could have a field day with this. What a piece of work she is! Unbelievable!

BBM. I used to think that, too. Now I believe nothing about this case could be satirized to be even remotely amusing. It's just tragic and offensive.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET THE JURY BRING BACK A VERDICT TODAY. So angry, I cannot even believe this is happening...she is victimizing the family because she was forced into a non-plea for her life.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

I have to confess I still haven't seen Troy Hayden's interview.
No interest in hearing what she said then, no interest now, no interest tomorrow, no interest ever.
I read everything I needed to right here with witty and insightful WS-commentary along with her dull, predictable, and offensive interview statements.

She's a disease and she's not worth a second more of my time (may I suggest the same for others!). I won't let her invade my soul or have any more control over me than she already has.
It's still about Travis and his family and legacy, always will be, and her nobody status begins when the final verdict is reached. Throw her away, lock the key, she is history.

This is so wrong and I do not understand. How does she have that right at this point? She is not even sentenced? Does anyone know the legality of this?

I am with you .... WHY is she allowed to do this? She is a convicted murderer...who decides these things? Disgusted with this news :(

Didn't she say during her interview with Troy, that JM saying she craved attention was ridiculous?

Then why on earth would she want to talk to the media again?

I just sit here shaking my head in disgust.

• Do you agree with the BPD diagnosis
  • How involved were you with the defence strategy
  • What was in the pedophile letters that weren't entered into evidence
  • What is your connection to Matt M now
  • Where is the gun and the knife
  • What really happened between 2pm and 5:30pm on June 4, 2008
  • Are you aware that people think you are lying about the pedophile accusations

Why did you refill the darned gas cans in SLC?!

I have some qualms about the death penalty BUT
this piece of (YKW) is going to do this kind of cr*p until she dies and
continue to torture and hurt anyone who loved Travis!
SPARE THEM BY NOT SPARING HER LIFE!
Give TRUE justice to those who deserve it!

I'm still laughing at Jodi's hair donation .. that's like giving your fingernails to charity.

Well the interesting thing about that is that Locks of Love does not use hair that has been bleached, or bleached and then dyed. So I don't think her "donations" could have been used anyway since that was the condition of whatever hair she claims to have donated so far.

MOO

Peeps, don't want to see anyone get time outs. Please be careful with comments about people associated with the trial. For instance, don't call someone a liar...instead, say that you don't believe that person.

JA is an entirely different matter.

Okay. I DON'T BELIEVE NURMI OR WILMOTT! I.DO.NOT.BELIVE.THEM.

JA IS A LIAR!!!!:seeya:

Didn't she just tell the jury that Travis' family will no longer have to see his Murderer?

OK this is the one time (and ONLY time) I can say JA may have been truthful.
Travis likely would have said his Gramma was the glue who held the family together. She took those kids in and gave them a proper home.
I am sure to his sibs though, he very well was their glue, the brave brother who pulled them through some terrible times.
I can't imagine Travis referring to himself as "the glue" of his family, I don't think anyone would refer to themselves in that way (if they knew they were it would seem boastful to claim it...KWIM?)
*Just MOO*

There is no doubt in my mind that Travis said his grandma was the glue of their family.

However, the killer only said what it said as a dig at Stephen's VIS from his statement that Travis was the glue of their family. She only said it to try and minimize the impact of what Steven said.

Just MHOO.

I was postulating she'd blame her sister here this morning..then JW says that when sister was born, her life changed. She hates her sister because she was no longer the only girl..

That blew me out of the water

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I saw that....the blue distracted me when she was talking.....then I thought....when did she have time to go blue? I guess she did all the prep work so time was not an issue.:banghead:

Totally clashed with her outfit too. I wondered if she and JA didn't have a little slumber party last night.

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 4m

Give all "Survivor" t-shirts to #JodiArias' ex-boyfriends.

Let's see, do interviews or sit in a cell locked up by myself? HMMM, interviews sound good. I hate that she gets to do that and gets paid for them and just continues to spew her lies, FGS do the world a favor jury and shut her up for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela