Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the jury KNEW about all this. I went from "Hmm, maybe LWOP will be punishment enough" to "I want her execution today if possible" in like 10 minutes! :stormingmad:

I've been trying to post for ten minutes! Kept freezing up. Guess this is old news now..

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 23m
According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

:floorlaugh:
Was there any other confirmation that 'Doggie Boy' ever existed? When I first saw her tell that tale to Det. Flores I thought it sounded so made up, like she only wanted to convince him that she'd tell him if she did anything wrong, so she confessed to kicking the dog as proof.

I've never believed this story. First of all, it came out of her mouth.

And doggie boy sounds made up on the fly to me. Sounds like something George Costanza would have come up with.

Where is Hopeful One? Since realizing and being reassured that she has a permanent, reserved seat here I think she's taken to popping in and out like a pop tart? Someone's being real smug.:floorlaugh:

Okay, two thoughts:

1) I wonder if the interviews are what caused the defense team to seem super ticked this morning.

2) she said today that if she is sentenced to life, the Alexanders would never have to see her again. Clearly, that's another lie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

This is exactly why she needs to die! She's just going to keep doing crap like this over, and over, and over again, for years, years, and years if they allow her to live. :banghead:

ITA! She needs to be locked up 23 hours a day and be FORGOTTEN about.

I hope the jury comes back today and is ready to be interviewed right about the time whosherdoodle is supposed to be interviewed, so all the news people flock to interview the jury and not her.

This is so wrong and I do not understand. How does she have that right at this point? She is not even sentenced? Does anyone know the legality of this?

The sheriff's office approved so it's quite legal. Likely the only thing that would stop them is if the jury comes back before they get started. Interviewus interruptus.

While I do agree it is just about the LAMEST reason ever given to spare someone's life I have to respectfully disagree. Having a sweet little 5 year old girl in my life who is now battling cancer for the SECOND time in her life, I know Locks for Love is a valuable charity for those who need it.

Agreed. That is an amazing thing they do. Of course she has now tainted their name with hers..

But It is not their fault and it means a lot to the kids that get wigs.

Jodi talks as though PRISON is some untapped mystical ashram waiting for her as the Messiah. This whole murderous episode was some Karma for HER to save the WORLD.

No doubt the core teachings will include the carrying on of what she learned from Travis.

In her own psycho id.

All CMJAs exs need one of her survivor shirts.

Cmon jury. Im done after this verdict.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Either option will give the murderess HOPE! She deserves NO consideration.

Oh, but what about her big plans to introduce a recycling program at the jail. you know, get everybody on board and it may even create jobs in the community AND make an impact globally.
Would somebody please find Mr Needle.

I know its all over now, but I am still bothered... she mentioned how she had stated wanting death at one time in her statement and I know JM couldn't show a video but why couldn't he have a least made a comment about yes, you must have decided after your x interview, talking with det flores, oh yeah and the interview you did 20 MIN after your conviction again stating you wanted death, you must have reflected quickly, blah, blah....

JM should have been able to mention it at least. She just gets away with this kind of 'stuff'

Oh yeah, and love the picture of her and the boyfriend Bobby... wasn't that the guy she claimed abused her, and when she called the police he got mad and that's why she didn't call the police with TA. Just can't keep her stories straight.

There needs to be a Court Order before the Sheriff can approve an interview.

That line about "I'm not going to become a mother because of my own choices I have to lay that dream to rest." Really???? NEWSFLASH !@#$$%...YOU LAID THAT DREAM TO REST FOR TRAVIS...OMG DP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela