Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH that reminds me .. Wilmott said Jodi could have been a defence attorney when she was talking about her potential .. I bet Jodi is the one that wanted her to say that. What narcissism. She isn't even educated.

How long does everyone think the jury will be out? I thought they would have said DP right then and there.

I'm late and I watched most of her statement but what's this about PW being threatened? I was watching storms at the same time, so I didn't give my full attention. TIA :)

:floorlaugh: I thought the exact same thing!!! I was like... Nooooooooo what did I do?! Talk about anxiety. I kept asking on the JFTravis Facebook group about websleuths and they were all *shrug*.

Me too! I could almost feel the sting of the ruler across the back of my hand! :floorlaugh:

lack of witness testimony. Even without it you saw how often Wilmott objected. There can be issues with stirring passions-the jurors are supposed to decide on facts. He can't try to anger or incite them into killing Jodi. He is also preserving the verdict from appeals. I completely trust him on this.

Yes I figured it out while replying to another user. :floorlaugh: Thank you.
Do you think the lack of witness testimony will hurt or benefit Jodi?
It surely limited Juan Martinez...

But if the jurors are supposed to decide on the facts, how did JW get away with what she did? She basically told them "YOU will kill Jodi Arias" and some other stuff meants to work on their emotions.

JA forgot the two most important words the jury wanted to hear - I'm sorry

No I'm positive at least one juror, if not more, caught the dig as well. And yes it was indeed a dig or at least attempting to discredit Sam's contention that it was Travis who was the glue. Basically trying to say that it was the death of their grandmother that tore up the family not Travis' murder. It was a disgusting comment for Jodi to make.

Jumping off you post...

Who believes the GARBAGE that she didn't know Travis's Grandmother passed?? I call BS.

all i have to say is still ja has not shown any remorse. biggest blunder was the tee shirt. really jodi. moo

Well she can't show it because she doesn't have any. But, it would have made a big impact on the jury if she would have started out by saying "I'm sorry I killed Travis, I wish I had never gone there that day. I wish he were still alive. I live with the guilt and regret constantly, I'd give my own life to have him back" etc etc. etc

She's never uttered anything close to that, if anything she's said she's sorry she HAD to kill him, because of course, it was all his fault.

She designed a white t shirt with the word Survivor in some commercial font in purple? Wow. Amazing. The fact that she's proud of that very minimally required "design" says it all.

I will be the first to admit I can barely draw a stick figure BUT
if she is claiming to be an artist....
WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH ELVIS' LOWER FACE?
Very thin and weird looking IMO.

Oh you aren't familiar with her latest collection, 'celebrities in constipation'?

How long does everyone think the jury will be out? I thought they would have said DP right then and there.

Knowing this judge , even if they come back today, she'll reconvene until morning......

.....and the unsaid punchline: "If she had NOT met Travis."

This is beyond evil.

that was EXACTLY what JW was trying to say. That the person to blame for where Jodi is and what happened with the "trajectory" of her life is TRAVIS. That had Jodi not met Travis then she wouldn't have "had" to kill him. It made my blood boil when she said it. And I hope it had the same effect on the jurors as well.

Hair grows .5 inch per month. My mom was a hairdresser. Someone else do the math. I don't know how many problems I have because math is one of them .

Perhaps that is the average? My hair grows much faster than that, especially now that I'm older it's more like 1 inch per month.

Basically Jodi spit in the jurors faces when she brought up the T Shirts and pretty much said she didnt care if they believed her or not.

.. and Wilmott revisited the text messages .. that's Jodi all over .. she is making them make these 'bound to fail' moves .. surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper