Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locks of Love has no control if some murdering liar uses their name. How could they have controlled it? And... let's remember, it was JA who said it - who even knows if it is true?

I wonder who would want the hair of a convicted murderer besides someone mentally disturbed.

Not once in ANY of her journal entries that I saw did I see any spanish words...NONE! I DO NOT think she speaks or writes spanish. The only spanish she owns is Arias in her name...that's IT! Teach spanish...pfft! When we get upset (latinas) we instinctively cuss in spanish and we express our written thoughts in spanish at some point or another...it's just how I have always seen it. JMHO

Yep. She will be in prison in Arizona. There are many, many Spanish speaking women who are in prison for relatively minor offenses compared to JA who can do the Spanish tutoring. There are plenty of women in prison far more intelligent and educated than JA who can do the reading tutoring and book clubs and recycling programs. There are lots of women in prison with beautiful long hair who can donate them to Locks of Love. There is absolutely nothing special about Jodi that cannot be fulfilled by a woman who did not savagely butcher another human being. I can find no reason at all to spare her life.

(And on a side note, on all the book adds to the right of me on WS, why in the world are we looking at ads for LaViolette titles? Argh! Cannot get away from that quack even here at WS!)

Donate to pantene. They only require 8 inches and don't have various othex rumors floating around

Thank you, I appreciate it. It's been a true labor of love. Every strand treated like a baby becuase once I made that decision my hair no longer belonged to me.

Jodi is like a gigantic broom. Swooping through everything precious and good (I.E. Travis' grandmother) and tossing it in the trash.

I am not pleased in the least that she is going to get to continue that tonight. The judge lifted the ban, the Sheriff is allowing Jodi to spend her night getting all the attention and ability to speak to the world as she pleases. There is no walls to stop this woman even after being convicted of Felony Murder 1. I remember what Steven said. I Don't Want To See My Brother's Killer Anymore. No one in the system besides Juan and Flores are listening.

This family being beaten up while Jodi continues to get patted on the behind and fed treats. It's a disgrace.

I think the ONLY way I'd be on the fence as a juror in issuing the DP would be if I had seen REAL tears and emotion (like Steven and Samantha showed) and if JA had issued a heartfelt apology for the pain she's caused. Nothing she did today swayed me. Nothing.

of strawberry lattes to begin with.....I agree with you that having her removed from society and all of the comforts and freedoms of life is a HUGE punishment and not one to be taken as light thing.
I think that I will have to try a strawberry latte to celebrate freedom and this beautiful life that we live.
Jodi will never again enjoy all of the amazing beauty of this life outside of prison.

I hope someone asks her how she feels about wearing shapeless clothing and plastic flip-flops for the rest of her life, ...the idea of never again seeing the ocean, flowers, electronic gadgets (that she was so addicted to), no more strawberry lattes, choices in food, no more driving, etc etc... no more hugging loved ones, and no more chances to make up for the suffering she's caused (well, she wont care about that)...she had free choice and drove herself right to this hell of a life that she faces. It'll be a blessing that she is removed from society.

ok, was it just me or did anyone else notice a split second evil look on Jodi's face before starting to allocute? She cast an evil, angry glare (at JW I presume) when it looked like something wasn't going her way with the presentation set up, or she wasn't sure how to work the machine or something. Reminded me of that glare and lip snarl Casey Anthony showed that one day at trial.

I haven't re-watched but did anyone else notice that?

I think what is even worse is the fact that Jodi used a number of pictures of DB's son in her statement. Why would she do that? Darryl, yes, but his son. If I were Jack's mother I would not be happy.

As a mom I would be LIVID!!! Though as per CMja, Jack's mom took the picture of her Jack and DB at Chucky Cheese's ...so idk what kinda "friendship" those three have...its all nuts :banghead:

I'm signing out for the evening here-I'm kind of shocked by the extreme sentiments being expressed. I am fully aware of what this case is about -but I still can't so self righteously demand the death of another person-yes I am a victim's advocate and I know how brutally Travis was slaughtered, but this message board just feels creepy to me tonight.

If it were my loved one in this case in place of Travis I could easily do it. And I wouldn't feel self righteous in the least.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

and I sure won't watch but the Alexanders should not have to deal with her being displayed all over the media continuing to trash Travis and spew her lies. I'm pretty disgusted with the media. What is the news value in giving Jodi a platform? That interview that FOX reported did was pathetic-they basically just let her ramble on about whatever she wants. She's a liar and murderer. Even if they asked her "hard questions" she'll just lie and make things up. I really don't get it. I hope people tune out and the media pool dries up.

I agree, it's just a shame that she will get to spew more lies about and digs at Travis and his family.

Not once in ANY of her journal entries that I saw did I see any spanish words...NONE! I DO NOT think she speaks or writes spanish. The only spanish she owns is Arias in her name...that's IT! Teach spanish...pfft! When we get upset (latinas) we instinctively cuss in spanish and we express our written thoughts in spanish at some point or another...it's just how I have always seen it. JMHO

Thats because she learned Spanish in jail reportedly.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Of course not.. But the point is this is the ramblings of someone going DOWN. She knows it. She has a right to speak But we all know it is lies. She has no power unless you give it to her. I think the Alexanders know this which has kept them strong this whole time.

When you are on the side of the righteous you don't need to hate because you know you are on the right side.

She is nothing.. Nothing.

With all due respect, outrage is better to teach your children than cynicism. And not all viewers discriminate, have moral fibre. A media circus now, is just appalling over the body of a savagely murdered man, where his torturer/murderer is a star. No, there is nothing acceptable about it, not would I teach my children otherwise. It's a question of values and standards and not pretending it doesn't matter.

I can not believe THE JAIL when out and BOUGHT JA makeup! That's what Beth Karas just said on NG!

What is this world coming too?

I know this is SOOOOO irritating, but what time to they start deliberating tomorrow????? Please don't slap me for asking.

And I want to know why her Elvis Presley looks like "Elvis Kim Jong Un."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: and notice she has to say the projector distorted her drawings? Was she warned about putting up her tracings today?

Oh, but what about her big plans to introduce a recycling program at the jail. you know, get everybody on board and it may even create jobs in the community AND make an impact globally.
Would somebody please find Mr Needle.

What's her fantasy this time?
She will approach all the prison gang leaders, and convince them to save the environment. They will make pruno and party together. She'll meet a nice girl and settle down in her cell full of survivor tee shirts.:nuts:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove