Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to her right foot. Where is her toe, it looks like a claw. I'm not being snarky, it just doesn't look right to me.:facepalm:

Definitely something weird but maybe she was twisting her foot around

Seeing her again and again and again in the posts today is seriously creeping me out. Wishing for a supersonic scroll button...

Maybe Juan is getting feedback from the family about what they want if the jury does deadlock? My wish is for the DP.....she will be carted out of her cushy jail, away from her enabler the sheriff within 2 hours. Otherwise, she will remain with Sheriff Joe and her bff deputies for months!! Torturing the Alexander family constantly.

I listen to my sirius here at work :) was having issues with my signal this morning, I moved my attena seems to be coming in much better :seeya:

Thank you! I'll try again. If it doesn't work, I'll be checking here frequently.

But if the juror question was accurate then there was an IF in there...

did you watch the video? was there an "if" anywhere in their note?

im curious where this "if" source is coming from. where is the video?

We would all see her cloven hooves?

Close... by the appearance of her left foot crossed over her right knee she is either straining the muscles/tendons in her foot or she is in the beginning stages of 'hammer toes'. I believe the latter.

The thing that always confuses me with people being empathetic to people like Jodi--as Dr. D was the other day. She may have human flesh, a heart beat and require air to breath but she is not human. She is a shell, and only that. The jury isn't killing a soul, or a heart capable of emotion or love. They are sentencing to death a body with the capacity to emotionally/psychologically/physically damage a real, living, breathing feeling being. The only feeling I have for Jodi, is the unfortunate burden of being born that evil just by simply existing. But even that is just recognizing that sad fact--which Travis and his family paid for. My empathy is for her victims, past, present, and future. I do not understand psychopathy because I am not one, but there is just an evil inside of her, none of us will ever grasp. And the only appropriate sentence is to take that kind of evil and to end it's exsistence.

Travis had it right - a depraved carcass. I agree with your view. Example - her claiming she has nightmares about something she claims to not remember. She did not express that to anyone who evaluated her but strangely has to mention it after Stephen Alexander gave his VIS. She is evil beyond words.

WAT has a Wationary.

hW: When you see me typing and putting an h in front of a w it’s because I enjoy pronouncing the h in front of a w. Juan Martinez was heard saying “hWhat?” a few times and if you are a fan of Family Guy like I am you will be familiar with the way Stewie Griffin pronounces words like “hWhich, hWhat, hWhere, cool wHip”.

THANK YOU! I knew I'd read where he posted the Family Guy reference.
:seeya:

Going back to JA's TV interview with the bogus Ninja story.....I thought it was really sick when she said that although Travis was writhing on the ground saying he couldn't feel his legs, her next move was to "grab her purse" and then escape.

Good afternoon everyone. Today is a good day for the death penalty.
Time to earn your stripes, CMJA!

Good morning all :seeya: I'm present & accounted for, though I'm currently chatting in another window with my husband who is deployed, YAY!!!!:

Hugs to you, and thanks to your husband. I know how difficult it is (hubby is a vet).

OMG I was so lost! I was on yesterday's thread, then we got shifted to sidebar overnight, then real life intervened and when I came back I got directed to a new sidebar, and stayed there till I heard people talking about "the other thread"....... So glad O found you all!

Morning Sleuthers!!!!!!!!
BF was watching JVM just a while ago.........kinda wished this was going on in mid June when the temps are around 115 and JVM was out there chasing down potential trial watchers....:floorlaugh:

Someone should seriously write a book "See Jane Run: the Do's and Don't's of Trial Correspondence". Of course it would have to have pictures, LOT'S of pictures!

"See Jane.
See Jane at the Courthouse.
Jane has a microphone.
Jane is a reporter.
Jane has a crew.
Jane has running shoes.
Jane likes to run.
Run, Jane, Run!"

Today will be a good day........NOT in a "Law of Attraction" kind of way, noooo......Today will be a GOOD day! Justice is coming.

This post gave me a chuckle. I think I may be in the minority, but I kinda like JVM. She's very energetic - IDK that I could stand outside a courthouse all day every day for 5 months. Her facial expressions crack me up. I've enjoyed her recent coverage of this trial.

I agree with you that today will be the day, although I can't predict what the verdict will be. Whatever the verdict, I'm convinced there will be a record number of folks trying to post & I'll get stuck in the spin cycle lol.

I'm still praying for Wisdom for the jurors, Justice for Travis, and Peace and Comfort for Travis's loved ones.

May Justice prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member