People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
imo people wouldnt stoop that low. thats stuff for the enquirer/globe ect.
if people is posting it they are doing it with jaycee and her family's permissio imo

I don't either, but I have learned, the really big stories sometimes lessen journalistic integrity. I'm not saying that it isn't legit, I'll just wait till I see it.

BTW 7 am in what time zone. I'm on EDT, so we get everything last.

I keep thinking about the stepfather saying that people will be shocked, and bracing myself in case she doesn't look as healthy as she should. Good nutrition, health and beauty care can do a lot in the longterm and it hasn't been that long since Jaycee was rescued.

I don't either, but I have learned, the really big stories sometimes lessen journalistic integrity. I'm not saying that it isn't legit, I'll just wait till I see it.

BTW 7 am in what time zone. I'm on EDT, so we get everything last.

respectfully bolded by me:)

LOL, that's funny because I'm always saying the same about Pacific time:) Your grass is greener!

The "People" site has a banner that says it's at 7:30am, but it doesn't say which 7:30am. I won't be awake for any 7:30am's if I can help it:)

from what the last article said she is ready to show what she looks like. I think than the media won't be hounding them & they can finally try to continue healing & adapting to the real world.

I thought it would be interesting to have Jaycee's photo's, of what she looked like when she was abducted, & the photo age , to see how close the artist were with the agre progresion one!

I for one am very curious to see how accurate the artists was. :sleuth:

I think this will be very helpful in the eyes & minds of the artist's that do the age progression drawings to study these. As an artist myself, I know this will be very valuable for them to study them, sadly :cry: for future drawings they do for the missing. JMHO

Jaycee Dugard
jaycee.jpg

This Pictures has been "aged progressed" to simulate how Jacee Dugard may look today.
Jaycee-Dugard-Pictures-Age%20Progressed.jpg

This Pictures has been "aged progressed" to simulate how Jacee Dugard may look today. (Age Progression to 20 years old)
url

:angel:
EXACTLY
I posted that thought somewhere else....
Also with Elizabeth they gave a photo, a year later an interview with Barbara and then nothing till the case 6 years+
So it will begin to simmer down now and let them live in peace.......God bless them... we all need to go away....
All we need to keep on doing is help change laws.....

I keep thinking about the stepfather saying that people will be shocked, and bracing myself in case she doesn't look as healthy as she should. Good nutrition, health and beauty care can do a lot in the longterm and it hasn't been that long since Jaycee was rescued.

im more curios as to her expression. sad? sullen eyes? smiling and upbeat?

Oh, no. It's so sad that the family feel this is a way to "thank" the public. In reality, she owes us nothing. If anything, the state and federal government should be ashamed of themselves for being a major reason why her terror lasted so damn long. We're just spectators to it all.

She should be protecting herself and her family from those who simply want to gawk at her and know every excruciating detail of her ordeal (I personally keep following this story in vain hopes that law enforcement will be held accountable). I had hoped she would follow the Fritzl example and remain hidden for a few years or so, at least (From what I understand, Ms. Fritzl plans on releasing a book in the next few years).

I, for one, will not be looking at her photo tomorrow or afterward. It'll be so invasive to me. I hope I can avoid her image, considering it'll likely be all over the news. She's not like Elizabeth Smart in that her family is ordinary, not rich, so I don't know how they'll be able to handle all the attention and inevitable harassment.

I'm not a religious person, but I'll pray for her. God, she'll need it.

Oh, no. It's so sad that the family feel this is a way to "thank" the public. In reality, she owes us nothing. If anything, the state and federal government should be ashamed of themselves for being a major reason why her terror lasted so damn long. We're just spectators to it all.

She should be protecting herself and her family from those who simply want to gawk at her and know every excruciating detail of her ordeal (I personally keep following this story in vain hopes that law enforcement will be held accountable). I had hoped she would follow the Fritzl example and remain hidden for a few years or so, at least (From what I understand, Ms. Fritzl plans on releasing a book in the next few years).

I, for one, will not be looking at her photo tomorrow or afterward. It'll be so invasive to me. I hope I can avoid her image, considering it'll likely be all over the news. She's not like Elizabeth Smart in that her family is ordinary, not rich, so I don't know how they'll be able to handle all the attention and inevitable harassment.

I'm not a religious person, but I'll pray for her. God, she'll need it.

'
i respect your opinion but if jaycee feels she needs to do this then im behind her. she wants to thank us all for our support. nothing wrong with that

I'm sure we all agree that Jaycee has done nothing for which to feel shame.

In my mind, she has passed from the position of 'victim', into the position of 'survivor'.

My first concern will always be for Jaycee's emotional well-being.

I am encouraged by her decision to come forward, and hope that it will bring her empowerment.

I also hope that Jaycee's coming forward works towards removing the stigma that rape survivors have been up against since the beginning of time.

There should be no shame in being a survivor of rape. The shame is on the rapist.

I'm sure we all agree that Jaycee has done nothing for which to feel shame.

In my mind, she has passed from the position of 'victim', into the position of 'survivor'.

My first concern will always be for Jaycee's emotional well-being.

I am encouraged by her decision to come forward, and hope that it will bring her empowerment.

I also hope that Jaycee's coming forward works towards removing the stigma that rape survivors have been up against since the beginning of time.

There should be no shame in being a survivor of rape. The shame is on the rapist.

xhe's already a survivor to me. and a hero. now she can even go higher......

I don't care a whit what her physical appearance is. I want to see her eyes. I want to see some measure of peace and comfort and defiance. Other than that it doesn't matter to me.
She is beautiful. She is the embodiment of miracles and hope for a lot of people, as that she can be nothing short of beautiful.

yes, I'm chilling out a little, now that this does seem to be her decision. I have no problem speaking my mind on what she may be thinking or feeling, but I have no right whatsoever to speak for her, or to speak against anything that Jaycee has to say.

Jaycee is stunning. No wonder her mom knew it was her right away, her features and smile have only matured, not changed. Continued prayers and best wishes for Jaycee and all who love her.

what a beauty! She and her family deserve many blessings.... I can only hope that her ordeal will serve as a wake up call to LE agencies nationwide!

In my opinion she looks much younger than 29. She's a beautiful, brave lady.

You can tell from her expression and her smiling eyes that she is doing OK. She has got to be one of the strongest people I've ever come across. I'm not sure I could look as well adjusted as she does. I have tears in my eyes looking at her beautiful smile!

She is breathtaking! Far more beautiful than I could even imagine!

Look at that smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members