Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed Natalee's case very closely, and this murder doesn't surprise me one bit. I too fear,along with other sleuthers,that Natalee did not die accidentally. That would explain several things - 1. why he absolutely needed to get rid of the evidence by making sure the body would never be found; 2. why he did not try to get Natalee to the hospital or emergency care if an accident did occur.

This is JMO but his father died so suddenly that I hope he had time to repent for his role in covering up Natalee's murder. If not, his vantage point at this time is one that is none too comfortable,although he can look forward to the arrival of his son - now or later. Finally, IMHO,Joe Tacopina should retain some dignity and just keep his mouth shut. He always made me sick with his utmost defense of Joran when he was a guest on Greta's show, but this is an all-time low. May that Stefany and Natalee rest in peace. And Aruba - you should all be ashamed that you allowed a killer to go free and kill again!!!

I'm going to make a prediction now: He will kill himself before he goes to jail.

I don't think so...I think he's a sociopath and they do not feel guilt or take responsibility. They are however, great at avoiding responsibility and charming people...I hope they get him before he disappears.

Wow, anyone notice how similar the faces of Natalie and Stephany are?

Um, no, LOL......i guess this is one where it is all in how one sees things. My first thought when I saw her picture early today was how very different that they were in appearance.

jmoo

I'd be surprised if the date of the attack even occurred to him...I think he considers Natalee's death a closed chapter, a blip in his past, and was just carrying on with his selfish, sick lifestyle...

Thanks Strach, and BTW, what a delight to see you again.

Hmmm, 3 days dead in a hotel room puts her thru the stage of initial decomposition. That might be why they discovered her then, but isn't it odd that if her father reported her missing so many days before it took so long to look in that room? Well, I guess it would also take a bit of time to interview possible witnesses to follow her trail. xox

I'm here all the time these days. Glad to see you again. :blowkiss:

Just wanted to add my two cents on one more thing. I believe that Joran may be decompensating, which is the term I learned in psych nursing and while teaching psych nursing. He can no longer determine the line between psychoses and reality, and his psych can no longer keep up the outward appearance and defenses. Some psychologists might even say that he wanted to get caught. Not sure about that. It could be that his father's death has contributed to his decompensation, if indeed that is what is happening. Again, my post is JMHO.

It makes me wonder if he is one of those that has a sudden urge to kill and just does so, regardless of circumstances. Unplanned, just attack.

Or, if it is a cyclical rage, it would be interesting to learn where in the world he has been on May 30 the past few years. and if any young women were missing or murdered in the country he was in at that time.

From looking at Google maps, if he's headed to Argentina by land and travels east -- he'll have to deal with the mountains. Somehow I don't see Joran being the Man. vs Wild type...

I'd be interested to know if anyone has visited Chile or Argentina and what the road system is like....

http://www.articlesbase.com/exotic-...rgentinachile-border-in-patagonia-112574.html

This article I posted earlier sounds as if it is very easy to travel between the countries and is a frequently done thing for tourists and others.

jmoo

Didn't someone somewhere say her and her father had had an arguement? Wonder if he knew she was seeing Vanderslut and the call of her missing for two days....the worry.???

I keep wondering if she knew of him - Had she ever heard of him....

Can anyone tell me if JVM or NG will be airing about this tonight?

I'm in a hotel and will find a way to get to a TV to watch if they are airing about this.

Thank you in advance for info!

According to a Dutch correspondant in Mexico:

- there where rumours that Joran was seen with the victims car.
- Peruvian police says that the authorities of Lima are convinced that Joran is responsible for the dead of this girl.
- latest news from Peru is that there is gonna be an arrest warrent.

I'm in a hotel and will find a way to get to a TV to watch if they are airing about this.

I believe both are. JVM has already been on Prime News discussing.

I believe NG is covering it

does the warrant say "dead or alive" on it?

I disagree, I think he will deny everything. He has a God complex. After all he has gotten away with so much before. He is not too bright and will think that his daddy will be able to get him out of trouble again. He reminds me of Issei Sagawa, only without the cannibalism. Rich parents do society such a disservice by bailing them out. Especially when the trouble takes a life.

If he is caught before he leaves the country he is toast. I hope that they catch him and give him life in prison. Life in a South American prison for someone like him would be worst than death.

God Bless Stephany's parents and family and hold them close during this time.

Bless Natalee's family at this time too. (My heart is with you and yours Beth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme