Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
alert
worlds toughest prisons on national geo/ ngc. on largoucho or whatever it is, on now
Thanks ~ I'll have to watch PattyG's videos though since I don't get that channel on my cable. :) (thanks PattyG!)

Great job panthera...thanks. One thing you missed was that the original lawyer/public defender that Joran had was a FEMALE! There was a comment I believe that this female lawyer said that Joran didn't want to say anything...no surprise there. I'm sure he was appalled at getting a female lawyer. Passed her off as some cop's girlfriend in his complaint I believe.

However it is not her name that is in the official complaint apparently. That part got a little confusing. The name of another private lawyer is in there even though this woman says that she was the one who was there.
Oh, I thought I did include that but my apologies if not. Yes, isn't it ironic his complaint is about a female attorney......and wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the three judges who will decide his fate turns out to be female???!!! :D

Les Levine is an investigator that works/worked with Joe Tacopina on the Holloway case. He has a history of bribery. He's a slease, IMO.

http://www.observer.com/node/41107#

Thanks for the update on this Les Levine....sleeze ball. I too wondered who this guy was.....then found it was for Joran the Evil I knew where he was coming from too.

So what the heck is he investigating???? how to cover up Joran's involvement in NH's disappearance???? Again?????

I really really reeeeally despise Joran Van der Sloot. Part of me wants them to put him in with the general population but then the part of me that's filled with hatred towards this scum thinks that'll end up being a quick death. Never in my life have I wanted somebody to be tortured, ever. I'd just pray & pray, submit prayer cards in church, pray at night that they change for the better, etc. When I think of what Joran's done, I just want it to be slow & torturous. How deranged is that? I don't feel sorry for him at all, not a single iota. He makes me sick.

So he is now receiving visitors in his private cell and his mother has provided him with new shirts and pants.

Why is he allowed to be so comfortable?

All he does is complain about his situation - they took my laptop, they didn't provide me with an interpreter, they forced me to sign a confession. He's complaining about his rights being violated!! Stephanie was violated in the worst possible way imaginable, and he has no remorse.

I want this guy to be given a reality check, and soon.

So he is now receiving visitors in his private cell and his mother has provided him with new shirts and pants.

Why is he allowed to be so comfortable?

All he does is complain about his situation - they took my laptop, they didn't provide me with an interpreter, they forced me to sign a confession. He's complaining about his rights being violated!! Stephanie was violated in the worst possible way imaginable, and he has no remorse.

I want this guy to be given a reality check, and soon.
BBM

Because the eyes of the world are on Peru and they do not want to appear to be a third world country with a barbaric justice system....MOO

Oh, I thought I did include that but my apologies if not. Yes, isn't it ironic his complaint is about a female attorney......and wouldn't it be wonderful if one of the three judges who will decide his fate turns out to be female???!!! :D

Now that would be justice. :)

I just wanted to say, I hope all of you can understand my abbreviations through my posts when I'm trying to type as quickly as they're talking on the show! I apologize if anyone is confused :)

Captured every word.......speedy fingers.....LOL

Thanks.

BBM

Because the eyes of the world are on Peru and they do not want to appear to be a third world country with a barbaric justice system....MOO

bolded by me...True...They do not want to APPEAR..to have a barbaric justice system...but IMO....When the doors are closed to the world's "eyes" it becomes every man for himself and "horror" down every corridor...

but you are right...while Joran is being held, probably everything will be "catered" to him..but after he is sentenced..he will not be "protected"..and throw in with the other murderers/thiefs/....to start serving his sentence...
I have a feeling, when that happens ..the prisoners will stop ALL his....whining......

BBM

I'm sure you are right panthera, but it really bothers me. I don't want to hear about him laughing and joking with reporters about how girls are writing to him and want to have his baby.

This better not go on too soon, or I will have to write to someone in Castro Castro and ask them to to make him feel a little more unsafe! :)

John Van Der Heuvel stated that he was relaxed and calm while they chatted in his cell.
VDHeuvel was very surprised at that. Infact he called it 'amazingly calm'.
Obviously this VDH doesn't know Joran very well......this filth is a chameleon (sp) and turns it on and off at will.

OH I WAS FORCED, TRICKED, POLICE PUT MENTAL PRESSURE ON ME, BUCKET OF WATER AND MY HEAD WOULD BE PUT UNDER, ....damn it....they should've done that.
Waterboard the creep....

He's a first class murderer and sociopathic .

He claims he's the victim......ummmm that sounds very familiar to me.....where have I heard those words before?????

What about Stephany? She's the true victim here along with her family. She's now residing 6 feet under the earth while this enjoys breathing air daily.......albeit, not
too fresh but its's still air......

RIP Stephany........Joran will get his in the end.....opppps who said that???

bolded by me...True...They do not want to APPEAR..to have a barbaric justice system...but IMO....When the doors are closed to the world's "eyes" it becomes every man for himself and "horror" down every corridor...

but you are right...while Joran is being held, probably everything will be "catered" to him..but after he is sentenced..he will not be "protected"..and throw in with the other murderers/thiefs/....to start serving his sentence...
I have a feeling, when that happens ..the prisoners will stop ALL his....whining......
Oh I completely agree, once he's convicted and sentenced. But until then I think they're trying very hard to project that "innocence until proven guilty", as well as trying to keep him away from harm until a verdict is reached. MOO

I'm sure you are right panthera, but it really bothers me. I don't want to hear about him laughing and joking with reporters about how girls are writing to him and want to have his baby.

This better not go on too soon, or I will have to write to someone in Castro Castro and ask them to to make him feel a little more unsafe! :)
Maybe Ospina needs some mail to keep him occupied? ;)

(j/k!!)

I think that they should put him in Louigancho (spelling) and tell he will have to stay there until he tells where NH is and once they locate her remains then he can go back to his cushy cell in Castro Castro...I bet it would only take days for him to become and outsider digging thru the garbage for his next meal...I bet we would find out where NH remains are located and quick....

I also hope that once this Judge rules against the complaints of JVS and decides he will stay in prison that they will finally release the video of his confession, and I think it will become clear as a bell that he knew exactly what he was saying and signing.

What Joran needs all his lawyers to be female....this includes the investigative Judge, and the 3 Panel Judges.......lets see him loose his cool when the gavel comes down on his head......G U I L T Y

That smirk will be wiped off his face but quick.

BBM

Well.......at the moment he's got it made! I find it so frustrating to follow these murderers because when it becomes a high profile case, they get better treatment. Scott Peterson didn't really suffer until he went to SQ. Remember him in the courtroom?...with that smirk! - he thought he was part of the defense team!:banghead:

Anybody else would be quaking in their shoes right now - scared silly. Not him and the likes - they seem to bask in the grandeur!

darn, my direct TV is at camp.......I have another cable co. here..............can we make a thread on what you see at those prisons????

Let's pray he never breeds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members